Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 199728 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I like how Arvilla,Alexxx and Goudy have nothing to say.....

Hell,  I`ll even bet that my girlfriend would smoke Laura (Cheri Lane).  She can`t even get full range of motion with her silicones in the way to even perform a bench press.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Maybe you can help out with the first ever Getbig contest and make a website about it.

sure man.  problem is, most of your competitors won't be following through.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
sure man.  problem is, most of your competitors won't be following through.  

I know.  I think Alexx would.  Goudy and Arvilla don`t have the cajones, especially after he finds out that he won`t get a gift certificate and a trophy for last place....

Stavios

I like how Arvilla,Alexxx and Goudy have nothing to say.....

Hell,  I`ll even bet that my girlfriend would smoke Laura (Cheri Lane).  She can`t even get full range of motion with her silicones in the way to even perform a bench press.

Well your gf sure has more muscle

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Well your gf sure has more muscle

Laura would be crushed.  I wonder if she would be even willing to participate?

MY girlfriend will do it.  Will she?

Stavios

for that contest to be interresting, EVERY pic would have to be taken at the same distance and similar lighting. If you can get like 10 competitor that would be cool.

I would do it if I wasn't fat, and I don't plan on being lean anytime soon  :o

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
watch out Adam. Arvilla might make a thread about you on the Problems board
$

gtbro1

• Getbig V
  Why do you always post pics with your arm pressed hard against your side ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
what the hell, i'd throw my hat in the ring :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
what the hell, i'd throw my hat in the ring :)

That would be good.  I am sure Alexx and Goudy as well as Arvilla would be easy for you to befell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
That would be good.  I am sure Alexx and Goudy as well as Arvilla would be easy for you to befell.

Would there be a natural and gear divisions?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This will be great.  ;)

yeah, could be fun.  We'd need at least 10 competitors with cameras and the ability to take pics every week.  Same distance, consistent setting and lighting.   And a goal- what are we doing?  Just overall improvements?  Or gain most muscle/lose most fat?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No need... All four are clean.. Three of the four are allegedly natty for life.

which one is not alleged?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
alexxx .. no way he is natural.. too huge  ;)

I heard Deca takes Alexxxx to get big.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
yeah, could be fun.  We'd need at least 10 competitors with cameras and the ability to take pics every week.  Same distance, consistent setting and lighting.   And a goal- what are we doing?  Just overall improvements?  Or gain most muscle/lose most fat?

All of those suggestions are great!

Different categories will work.  I think a Lifetime Natural and a Geared category would be in order to make it fair.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
maybe a lose weight/contest prep division, a bulking division (where getbiggers would vote on who made the best bulk fat/muscle ratio).  As TA and 240 are 2 of the most hated ppl here, we could add Vince Goodbum and totally destroy the ratings system as the world knows it.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
anus, one rule of this contest is you have to take pictures with the camera a minimum six feet away from you, no angle to it, and your poses can't all be from the side. all eight mandatories must be done. 240 has a sharp eye for photoshopping so he'll be in charge of that.

alexxx's pictures are a good standard. sure his posing isn't great but the camera is mostly even with a slight up angle, he's a good distance from it, and he hits the right poses. none of this bullshit smashing your arm up against your side.

in fact, if you're missing one pose, do one at a goofy angle, or there's any evidence that one picture was shopped you're automatically disqualified.

categories for drug usage won't work because unless you look even npc quality you can claim natural status. if you juice but have absolute shit genetics you can say you're natural as long as the gyno isn't ridiculous and you aren't covered in acne. or we'll call the categories "admitted users" and "everyone else" because we can't actually test anyone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
anus, one rule of this contest is you have to take pictures with the camera a minimum six feet away from you, no angle to it, and your poses can't all be from the side. all eight mandatories must be done. 240 has a sharp eye for photoshopping so he'll be in charge of that.

alexxx's pictures are a good standard. sure his posing isn't great but the camera is mostly even with a slight up angle, he's a good distance from it, and he hits the right poses. none of this bullshit smashing your arm up against your side.

in fact, if you're missing one pose, do one at a goofy angle, or there's any evidence that one picture was shopped you're automatically disqualified.

categories for drug usage won't work because unless you look even npc quality you can claim natural status. if you juice but have absolute shit genetics you can say you're natural as long as the gyno isn't ridiculous and you aren't covered in acne. or we'll call the categories "admitted users" and "everyone else" because we can't actually test anyone.

Ok, Magoo.

YOur suggestions will be noted.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Ok, Magoo.

YOur suggestions will be noted.

my pride isn't too big to say you look the best if that's the case. i'm just sick as shit of these pictures from weird-ass angles with your arm pressed hardcore to your side to make it look bigger. you've never posted a real pose aside from one most musc and one or two single bicep shots. never anything from the side and never from the waist down. clearly the type of pictures you pose ain't gonna work for the contest.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
fuck all these rules
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you have to take pictures with the camera a minimum six feet away from you, no angle to it, and your poses can't all be from the side. all eight mandatories must be done.

I agree on this- there are plenty of ways to use lighting and angles to look great (see: any MD cover).

every mandatory pose, head to toe.  Angled straight on.  I bet we won't have 5 competitors.  Everyone loves to post arms pics.  It's humbling to show fatback, sissy calves, or kamali waist.  And no upperbodybuilder can win this show.  Gotta be full poses and consistent shooting.  I'll biuld the site and do all that work.  I'll also require large jpegs, which I will shrinki for the site.  This way, if there is ANY public questioning of photoshopping, I'll make the 3000x2000 pixel image available for examination.   Very easy to catch cheaters that way.

Who's in?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I agree on this- there are plenty of ways to use lighting and angles to look great (see: any MD cover).

every mandatory pose, head to toe.  Angled straight on.  I bet we won't have 5 competitors.  Everyone loves to post arms pics.  It's humbling to show fatback, sissy calves, or kamali waist.  And no upperbodybuilder can win this show.  Gotta be full poses and consistent shooting.  I'll biuld the site and do all that work.  I'll also require large jpegs, which I will shrinki for the site.  This way, if there is ANY public questioning of photoshopping, I'll make the 3000x2000 pixel image available for examination.   Very easy to catch cheaters that way.

Who's in?

I like those rules.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I love how you took 8 pictures of yourself doing the same pose.  If you want to be taken seriously why dont you at least take 1 full body shot.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I love how you took 8 pictures of yourself doing the same pose.  If you want to be taken seriously why dont you at least take 1 full body shot.

Did it for a very specific reason.....So no one could claim photoshop like they always do.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Where are your legs? Ha ha ha, i bet they're tiny. Still, have to admit you look pretty good. But please; don't try and make out you have a hot girlfriend, we've all seen her :-X