Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 199717 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Where are your legs? Ha ha ha, i bet they're tiny. Still, have to admit you look pretty good. But please; don't try and make out you have a hot girlfriend, we've all seen her :-X

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...Adonis does look good...but he needs to get rid of the straps so he can build some freaking forearms!!...

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
I noticed my name wasn't included with the thrown gauntlet.... suspicious.

True Adonis, you're looking really good, fantastic improvements.... but for the record, "bigandbrolic" has you beat: beat like a red-headed stepchild.

Oh, and by the way the GetBig natural ranking system goes something like this:

1-bigandbrolic      ...250 lbs of natural monster, pro material
2-War Horse        ...20'' arms and monster legs, pro material
3-The Luke         ...weak arms, but thick legs and freaky proportions (no pics yet)
4-Goudy              ...thick as a brick, great arms but needs more quads
5-True Adonis       ...lots of muscle, awkward proportions... I've seen more conclusive pics of Sasquatch
6-Baby Hercules    ...great proportions, and sliced
7-Heracles           ...might move up the rankings as he diets down
8-Alexxx              ...a legend in his own mind

The Luke

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
"Adonis" has got some reasonable arm mass, I'll give him that, but what an odious body though. This ain't no Bob Paris! Pecs are as weak as Melania Trump's too....
Team Goodrum!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
monster triceps  :o

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Ok, first a defense of Adonis.  He does NOT show any gyno in those pics. 

Next, stop the claiming to be natural shit.  If you are, great (and I doubt it), but to proclaim it as often as you do only makes you suspect and gets tiresome.

Finally, you have NEVER posted a picture showing your legs.  Please do so before making any further claims.

Oh, and you do look good in those shots, kind of a young Arnold-esque (to include the weak forearms).

w

craig213

• Getbig II
What about a trophy?  Whats the purpose of a show without hardware?  Who will hold and send the trophy to the winner?  Who will fund the trophy?  trophy, trophy, trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
What about a trophy?  Whats the purpose of a show without hardware?  Who will hold and send the trophy to the winner?  Who will fund the trophy?  trophy, trophy, trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will donate my "Participant" trophy from the 1983 T-Ball Championships

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just logged on there.Flattered to see Adam thinks of me a lot. I am game. Nothing to lose.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
we should hold this contest at the bottom of the ocean    ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ron can all competitors get a free getbig t shirt please. this should def get a mention in MD

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ive already won all back and bicep poses and i still have a good 25 pounds of fat to lose. so whenever you set the dat for the contest we will see who truly is dah biggest nucca mo fucca aka me 6feet6 all natural drinkin maad lemonade diet
A

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
TA u were outted before by 240 about photshopping previous pics.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
somebody please list the 8 mandatories, i dont really follow a bunch of juiced greasy dudes posiing so help a mad nucca out!

i think i got the best face too. you guys look like you lost about 50 fights maaaad beatings! adonis looks like the lost caveman

A

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ur not alexxx and u aint funny son.

there are likely to be so many more lurkers with bodies ten times better than neone who has posted pics. meso should be included. brianx wud be cool to c when dieted down

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i will look like this nucca in about 5-6 more weeks of dieting
A

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Brutal disillusionment  ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
I'm in Wisconsin for the next six weeks (going on a cryptozoological expedition)... and just got over a bout of pneumonia (which interrupted my dieting)...

I'd love to compete in this... however I couldn't possibly diet down for it in time.

It's a pity 'cos I could probably beat Adonis....
...but then again, so could bigandbrolic; Goudy; War Horse; Heracles; and Baby Hercules. (all of whom are currently dieting, like myself)

What are the chances this would be put off till say... the end of September??? There'd be a much bigger and better field of natural competitors.

The Luke

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
we should hold this contest at the bottom of the ocean    ;D

Hahahahaha....great suggestion. ;D Except that most of those guys are cool. Take the couple goofballs in the group and push them out of a helicopter flying over the Atlantic ;D

Stavios

Baby Hercules will kick your asses  :o

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
or even later. 1st november. seriously tho i am dubious abt how this is possible espec with webcams etc. i would get my ass handed to me by tons but ill say yes for now tho no doubt this will fizzle out.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Give me six weeks to diet and everyone else can go home. Unfortunately you are proposing a BBing comp. ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. For the next few weeks Dietary discipline will be the last thing on my mind. Summer's here.....it's party time (for a while)

Stavios

groink at least post a pic of your arms that look like legs

The Luke

• Getbig IV
Easy format:

Everyone submits...
1-photo of themselves holding that days newspaper (paper to be visible in all other photos)
2-one clothed photo holding a colour chart (so lighting, contrast and colour can be standardised)

...relaxed photos:
3-front relaxed pose
4-side relaxed pose
5-rear relaxed pose

...mandatories:
6-front double bi
7-front lat spread
8-rear double bi
9-rear lat spread
10-side chest
11-side tricep
12-abs and thigh

Comparisons (and judging) should be held on site with all photos scaled to height for each entrant. Entrants should be judged in groups of three for each pose with all combinations of entrants being compared for fairness. Equal points will be awarded for the relaxed and muscularity (and posing) round.

The next day, after the points have been tallied up... each entrant submits a videotaped posing routine (maximum of 2 minutes). The posing round is put to a popular vote (no alter ego accounts doing multiple voting).

For a much more detailed version of my idealised/perfected bodybuilding show format see my epic posts on OnlyMe's "The revolution is coming" thread... if anyone knows how to dig up old threads??

The comparisons and compiled "night show" are then posted here on GetBig.

Fair comparisons and callouts; democratic posing assessment; transparent judging; live tallies of scores; clear and impartial judging criteria.... sounds like an IFBB Pro's wet dream.

Actually, this is such a good idea I might be tempted to run it myself on the Natural Board... (don't think there's much point in including non-naturals: don't want to be encouraging steroid use... for the love of god won't someone please think of the children etc etc).

Perhaps we have an epsiode of the FitShow on our hands here??...

Let me think about it, and I'll see what I can do.

The Luke

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I`ll tear Arvilla apart as well! hahaha
Lose that 40+ in body fat Adam, then come around.   Your face is full bloat.
:D Weee

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Goudy: a bit of advice for you. Quit training, go to college and get some qualifications. God, you live in a filthy hovel. You should be ashamed to live in such squalor. Are you mexican? Good physiqe though, you've got Adonis beat.

Adonis, you've been challenged twice now - lets see the wheels. And stop using straps. I've been told you even wear them when you're pushing a mop round mcdonalds.