Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 197788 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Man this would be great if Mindspin decided to do it.

I do have my reservations though since he is not a lifetime natural, but I would like to include him as I do think he has one of the best physiques I have seen on here.  Certainly better to me than a lot of Current Pros.

Stavios

Man this would be great if Mindspin decided to do it.

I do have my reservations though since he is not a lifetime natural, but I would like to include him as I do think he has one of the best physiques I have seen on here.  Certainly better to me than a lot of Current Pros.

He has been clean for a couple of years now so I think he is eligible

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Bui is Asian and asians are always going to be on the lower end of the totem pole of anything other than building microchips and frying up wontons for soup.

He tried to overcompensate and in the process recieved a trip from the gyno fairy.

I doubt you will ever see a good Asian bodybuilder.

Good generalizations Adonis. Really shows your true colors.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
He has been clean for a couple of years now so I think he is eligible

Still though, Once someone uses it can alter the Mitochondrial DNA of a muscle cell as well as permanently change Target cellls.  Not to say the muscle is lasting, but cells may entirely be different than what was naturally intended.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Good generalizations Adonis. Really shows your true colors.

Do you honestly think there ever will be an Asian Mr Olympia or even an asian Natural Champion?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
If myseone decides he wants to participate...

Then it's game over. That guy is incredible.

My prediction for top two (if they enter):

myseone-Baby Herc

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
If we're really going to do this, then let's see who's still interested in a week.

Of course it goes without saying that the GetBig Adonis Classic (gotta change that name) will (should) be hosted on the Natural Board.

I'll organise all of this if we have, say... 10 interested competitors this time next week.

The Luke

PS-if we go ahead with this and I'm the helmsman then I'll draw up some rules, expedite the data collection etc etc... hell, I'll even organise some coverage and publicity... reckon I can get some magazine coverage (Flex magazine might be a possibility).

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
I have been training since I was 13 (20 years now).  In that time I used gear on and off for 3 years.  I have been clean for over 10 years now.  Since then, I lost ALL the juice muscle I gained and then some.  

That said, I say open this up to any Get Big memeber that has 500+ posts...clean or not.  There is no real way to tell who is clean.  I'll bet that a good chunck of the "naturals" are really closet juicers...  

As for my chances, if we are talking 12 weeks from now, they are not so good, as I will be doing endurance training.  I may be lean, but I will have little muscle.  Either way, this would be fun...
w

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Are you doing it Ironneck ?

yeah i think it`s funny to do
what`s with you?

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
Here's some serious competition for all you delusional bastards.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
yeah i think it`s funny to do
what`s with you?

Ironneck could easily win the Teenage class...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
thx adonis!
that would be great if we could have a teenage only class

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Mindspin,

Making it anything other than a nominally natural contest is simply going to deter the vast majority of possible contestants. Juicers can compete anytime they want in a real contest... recreational natural bodybuilders have far fewer outlets. I've seen fantatsic natural athletes get laughed off-stage to calls of "natural disaster" at non-tested shows.

The proof of the pudding: the number of people who posted pics on the relatively young Natural Board, members who never would have posted pics on any other board.

The Luke

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
That said, I say open this up to any Get Big memeber that has 500+ posts...clean or not.  There is no real way to tell who is clean.  I'll bet that a good chunck of the "naturals" are really closet juicers...

exactly. with no way of testing anyone can claim to be natural and then the whole thing will fall apart when people complain that so and so isn't natural but they themselves are, and other people say that those people are full of shit. everyone in one big category.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
it's called eating more, i can tell you from doing many, many cycles myself that my face is actually fatter clean.

I agree.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Mindspin,

Making it anything other than a nominally natural contest is simply going to deter the vast majority of possible contestants. Juicers can compete anytime they want in a real contest... recreational natural bodybuilders have far fewer outlets. I've seen fantatsic natural athletes get laughed off-stage to calls of "natural disaster" at non-tested shows.

The proof of the pudding: the number of people who posted pics on the relatively young Natural Board, members who never would have posted pics on any other board.

The Luke

can you think of a way of enforcing this outside of going by the honor system?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I have been training since I was 13 (20 years now).  In that time I used gear on and off for 3 years.  I have been clean for over 10 years now.  Since then, I lost ALL the juice muscle I gained and then some.  

That said, I say open this up to any Get Big memeber that has 500+ posts...clean or not.  There is no real way to tell who is clean.  I'll bet that a good chunck of the "naturals" are really closet juicers...  

As for my chances, if we are talking 12 weeks from now, they are not so good, as I will be doing endurance training.  I may be lean, but I will have little muscle.  Either way, this would be fun...

im not going to lie,i take 1 dbol everymorning before i train,then again im over 40 and dont see myself as a threat to the contest,i just want to use this contest as extra motivation to get in top shape,make a masters division for us old guys :)
R

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
For the winner prize pool, I'll contribute with either a custom mixed training CD.

or a DVD with quality scenes...

The winner gets to choose.

Any other contributors?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Adonis has posted pics of his legs before ieffinhatecardio. They were not bad but not great. cant see them overpowering his upperbody tho.

He posts side shots as front shots shows how relatively flat and thin he looks due to his spider monkey frame. And yes he will beat me but I only doing it for fun.

I really want myseone and Baby Hercules to enter. School us all

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Mindspin,

The Luke

There is just no way to enforce it, so why bother?  Call it a "natural" show if you want, but just know that there will be non-natural entries...just as in most other natural shows...
w

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
mindspin u a big lost fan?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

Big time!
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V

No. That'd be Goat. 8)

He's always ranting about that Hurley character.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
My biggest goal is to crack the bottom 3.  I think I can do it.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LMAO yea me 2 we are only as far as the 2nd series half way through in ireland but i downloaded them all and seen them all now lol just had to wait the other day to see the last few. neway this is goin off track. free episodes onwww.watchlost.com tho u need 15posts on their forums.