Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 197938 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
3 months sounds good,this gives enough time for everyone so there wont be the ole(i didnt have enough time to diet)excuse,plus it gives everyone enough time to acheive a good color
R

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
3 months sounds good,this gives enough time for everyone so there wont be the ole(i didnt have enough time to diet)excuse,plus it gives everyone enough time to acheive a good color

WOW 3 months?? Thats more than enough time... does everyone agree? Ron should make an official sticky..haha.. Getbig.com MR O.. cool..

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
WOW 3 months?? Thats more than enough time... does everyone agree? Ron should make an official sticky..haha.. Getbig.com MR O.. cool..
the MR. GETBIG

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
the MR. GETBIG

Thats a better name for it!
just push some weight!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
maybe another time stavios!

yeah 3 months should be enough

another question:tan or not ,shave or not?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
maybe another time stavios!

yeah 3 months should be enough

another question:tan or not ,shave or not?

DUDE....are you kidding? not to be an ass, but OBVIOUSLY youd have to be SHAVED, and TAN..I shold pull and Arnold on you, and say

"Ironeck, nah, dont worry about shaving, or tanning, its overated, wont matter much" hahahaha.... Serioulsy though you should..And im assuming you dont know what the mandatory poses are, id get familiar with them. WE have to be comparing apples to apples. Not one guy with a most muscular, someone with a side chest, etc, etc..

Unless to help limit the amount of pics, everyone vote on 5 poses... because otherwise there owuld be too many.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Arnold on you, and say

"Ironeck, nah, dont worry about shaving, or tanning, its overated, wont matter much"

classic Total Rebuild line....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Unless to help limit the amount of pics, everyone vote on 5 poses... because otherwise there owuld be too many.

No- I think we should do like a real competition and post all the mandatories.  I'll take care of all the thumbnail galleries so it's easy to view.  Ron can set up a poll so at the conclusion, all getbiggers can vote on it once.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
DUDE....are you kidding? not to be an ass, but OBVIOUSLY youd have to be SHAVED, and TAN..I shold pull and Arnold on you, and say

"Ironeck, nah, dont worry about shaving, or tanning, its overated, wont matter much" hahahaha.... Serioulsy though you should..And im assuming you dont know what the mandatory poses are, id get familiar with them. WE have to be comparing apples to apples. Not one guy with a most muscular, someone with a side chest, etc, etc..

ok ;)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
3 months is perfect to get my gyno fixed and my calf implants and lipo suction,its perfect
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Cheri, He's not juicing.  You're stating your beliefs as facts when you have no proof.    Your belief is wrong.
Do you have proof he's natural?  Other than the person behind the picture saying that they are.
:D Weee

~salmon~

Do you have proof he's natural?  Other than the person behind the picture saying that they are.

Not to bust your chops Cheri, but if you are the one making an alegation, then the burden of proof is on you...

Dumb blond ::)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Cheri, He's not juicing.  You're stating your beliefs as facts when you have no proof.    Your belief is wrong.

Thats a compliment to TA.  8)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i already admitted i dip and dab alittle with my 5mg of dbol everymorning,this contest will come down to being honest with yourselves and being honest with your fellow getbiggers,i wouldnt want to compete in a show knowing im not following the rules and cheating,save the space for the people that are really serious about being natural and competing on a fair and level feild.it all boils down to taking the persons word for it that hes natural,what other choices are there?
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Not to bust your chops Cheri, but if you are the one making an alegation, then the burden of proof is on you...

Dumb blond ::)
Was I appearing in court Salmon?  I am entitled to my opinion and based on the fact that his face looks like it's going to pop, I would say he's juicing. 
:D Weee

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Was I appearing in court Salmon?  I am entitled to my opinion and based on the fact that his face looks like it's going to pop, I would say he's juicing. 
what's with all you dudes attacking the females lately?  c'mon man, let the lady have her say, don't agree? then shut your hole and be a man...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

Sar, sweetie.  Adonis is not a natural, not in the least.   ;)  He looks good, but natural?  No.

Opinion is one thing. To claim that someone is on the juice is something else.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
this will never happen...However, if it does my money is on Alex. Since he has actually provided pictures where he has made progress..Alex also seems very motivated and will win easily..

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
this will never happen...However, if it does my money is on Alex. Since he has actually provided pictures where he has made progress..Alex also seems very motivated and will win easily..

I am glad we have one sane mind on this board. :)
just push some weight!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
When did "being a man" imply withdrawing from a discussion because the opponent was a female? In an alternate universe from 1968 ? ::)

And claiming that TA is not natural based on belief as a cold truth is something different than suggesting that he might be using anabolics.. It's simply wrong
you can discuss with her... but you do not need to attack her or use foul language... that's being a man

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Why hasnt anyone called out vince?

The Master

• Getbig V
you can discuss with her... but you do not need to attack her or use foul language... that's being a man

If that was what you meant with your post, I obviously misinterpret what you wrote. Sorry about that ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

She was the one that used 'guy' and accused me of using crack, instead of presenting the valid argument you'd expect form a stable person.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
If that was what you meant with your post, I obviously misinterpret what you wrote. Sorry about that ;)
no bid deal dude... i do not freak out... i'm just saying we should all cut her some slack and think about WHY she says what she says... I mean her man is getting attacked left right and centre... if it was my girl, I might go a bit ape too

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
She was the one that used 'ass' and accused me of using crack, instead of presenting the valid argument you'd expect form a stable person.
"she was the one" ..... flashbacks to elementary school.... WHO CARES... just lay off the foul language and the attacks 240... sometimes you go overboard and it's not funny any more