Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 198237 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
monster triceps  :o :o

;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
True anus ,I'm in it(lifetime natural category) my wife wants to take on your girlfriend,but first we need a polygraph test , proof she is not a manDEAL or not DEAL?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LMAO nice one man

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Deep Tissue Massage

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
isn't that bast?
bast isn't that wide... similar photo session though

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Nah, this kid is clearly juicing.  Fat doesn't come that fast in just your face.  He has either major water retention or super high blood pressure.

Cheri

you should know better.  How do you think Mike feels when he's accused of juicing?  He spent all that time working to build a physique without cheating and then people say he's juicing.  It hurts.  Well Adonis may be bigger and have better shape then Mike but that doesn't mean he juices.  It's probably part genetic and also has to do with the fact that Adonis trains heavier.  Natural bodybuilders should feel brotherhood with one anthoer don't go tearing each other down making accusations about gear.  That's just childish

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
That's just childish
welcome to the internet  :P

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Cheri

you should know better.  How do you think Mike feels when he's accused of juicing?  He spent all that time working to build a physique without cheating and then people say he's juicing.  It hurts.  Well Adonis may be bigger and have better shape then Mike but that doesn't mean he juices.  It's probably part genetic and also has to do with the fact that Adonis trains heavier.  Natural bodybuilders should feel brotherhood with one anthoer don't go tearing each other down making accusations about gear.  That's just childish
mike already admitted that he juices

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
mike already admitted that he juices

nice try...Mike has told me HIMSELF that he doesn't juice.  Why would he lie?  A better question is why would you believe that he juices?  He is smaller then most experienced naturals, and smaller then every juicer I have ever seen.  Some people will believe anything.  BTW would you be interested in buying a bridge, or some swamp land in Florida?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
neither adonis or arvilla look the least bit like a juicer. none of the telltale signs or combinations of signs are present in them that would make me question their natural-ness. i swear have some of you ever even been to a gym?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
neither adonis or arvilla look the least bit like a juicer. none of the telltale signs or combinations of signs are present in them that would make me question their natural-ness. i swear have some of you ever even been to a gym?

thx I thought I was going crazy for a second here.  Matrix I think we are the only sane ones left.  Most of you tards are probably emailing toby mcguire asking about his cycles.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
nice try...Mike has told me HIMSELF that he doesn't juice.  Why would he lie?  A better question is why would you believe that he juices?  He is smaller then most experienced naturals, and smaller then every juicer I have ever seen.  Some people will believe anything.  BTW would you be interested in buying a bridge, or some swamp land in Florida?

I`m not trying to convince you ,i just read it! i don`t care if they are natural or not...

what about 1.september as the contest day?

and who else will compete in the teenage class?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
sept 1st sounds nice,i can get in great shape by then imo,im about 225 now and i can get to 190 or so by then
R

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
could someone make this a sticky?
yeah september 1 is good i have to lose 10kg-13kg to be in contest shape

adonis can you open a thread like"the way to the Mr.getbig contest"or something like that
a thread where everyone can post pics,post some numbers and keep the others updated

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
the face should be included!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
the face should be included!
i have to at least blank the upper part of my face... i am recognizeable  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
so what?are you bill gates?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
im recognized also by people that recognize me ;)
R

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
I'll run this conest on the Natural Board (with separate classes for non-naturals/masters/teens etc) if there are no objections.

Adonis has a life... and a (!hot!) girlfriend... he has better things to do, or to put it another way, he better be doing the do with her as there are lots of lonely (horny) guys like me around who'd gladly console her should they split up.

If anyone has any objections to my running it please post them here.

If anyone wants to second my nomination, please post that here also.

Provided we still have 10 serious competitors by next Monday (I'm waiting for the excuses to replace the enthusiasm), I'll draw up a list of rules; a competition date and start organising some publicity (magazines and/or The Fit Show).

The Luke

...any objections?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sounds like you'll do a good job.  You keep getting me that Deca and I second that nomination!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
so what?are you bill gates?
nah... but i am in management, and i post some dumb stuff online

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
deca sounds great right about now,my ligaments and joints near my right bicep are shot
R

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Adonis?
Arvilla?
Goudy?

Any objections??

The Luke

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
nice try...Mike has told me HIMSELF that he doesn't juice. 

not now but he has in the past

E
E

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
There is no way that Adonis is on the gear - unless hes buying fakes. The fat face is genetic. Cut him some slack; he can't help being hideous. Perhaps thats why he sleeps with trannies. He has great biceps but nothing else. Even so, it takes balls to lay down such a challenge. It will be interesting to see who weasels out first. Anyone that does should be banished to mayhem.
Sarcasm, you say you've done "many, many cycles", yet your lifts are pretty ordinary. Care to explain?