Author Topic: Tiny Lister aka Zeus, could he have a decent bber?  (Read 4545 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Tiny Lister aka Zeus, could he have a decent bber?
« on: May 29, 2006, 05:27:53 PM »
Remember Zeus, from the WWF, whose real name was Tiny Lister.  Dude was built like today's WWE wrestlers, but from the early 90's. He seems like he had the genes to be a an even bigger bber.

He reminds me of Michael Clarke Duncan, except, Duncan was a better actor (Tiny was in Posse, Talking Dirty After Dark and others), and didn't spit and have a wandering eye.

In Don't know Tiny's stats but he dwarfed Hulk Hogan, and seemed he could have had a Ronnie Coleman physique.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Re: Tiny Lister aka Zeus, could he have a decent bber?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 05:33:04 PM »
Remember Zeus, from the WWF, whose real name was Tiny Lister.  Dude was built like today's WWE wrestlers, but from the early 90's. He seems like he had the genes to be a an even bigger bber.

He reminds me of Michael Clarke Duncan, except, Duncan was a better actor (Tiny was in Posse, Talking Dirty After Dark and others), and didn't spit and have a wandering eye.

In Don't know Tiny's stats but he dwarfed Hulk Hogan, and seemed he could have had a Ronnie Coleman physique.

How dare you say Mike Duncan is a better actor than Lister? You must not have seen the cinematic miracle "No Holds Barred". Cinematographic gold.  ;D ;D ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 05:34:01 PM »
DOOOKKKKKIIIEEEE??!!!???
Flower Boy Ran Away

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 07:46:53 PM »
"who else want some of D-Bo????????"
Jaejonna rows 125!!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 08:08:50 PM »
Dont think he'd be a good bber... but he picked a hot woman, the lead in the video.  Were together for yrs but dont know if they are married at the moment.  I'm talkin about Tiny not Duncan.

Oh...Monica!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 08:12:13 PM »

LOL, that must have been quite an inside joke considering all the Dbol the guy was taking ;)

Slick Vic

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 04:14:42 AM »
I had no idea he was even on WWF. He's one bad mofo!  :o

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 04:25:02 AM »
He was the man in The 5th element

And he looks like our own Mike Arvilla!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0001474/iid_994221.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Lister,%20Tommy%20'Tiny'&seq=5

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 04:58:09 AM »
Dont think he'd be a good bber... but he picked a hot woman, the lead in the video.  Were together for yrs but dont know if they are married at the moment.  I'm talkin about Tiny not Duncan.

I remember her, she was fine as hell, nice eyes. I remember hearing that Tiny/Dbol, had married her, didn't beleive it.

But having Dbol play the president in 5th element was halarious, he was actually trying to be serious.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 04:58:56 AM »

HAHAHA wasn't that from the movie FRIDAY? haha I remember watching that and laughing my ass off when I heard his name..my girlfriend was like" What is so funny about his name??" and I was like "I don't know,just a funny name" :-X

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 05:50:03 AM »
His eyes are assymetrical
L

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 09:12:00 AM »
it was like a procession of large african american actors first was woody strode than lister than duncan now it seems terry crews gets most of the roles.
F

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2006, 09:14:35 AM »
"You just got knocked the fuck out!!"

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2006, 09:56:59 AM »
His best role was in "Armed and Dangerous".  Guss what He played.  A gymrat armbreaker.  Once you're typecast in Holywood, you play what you're know at.  Just ask Max Bear Jr. Jethro, if you don't remember.  His once getting anything but idiot "Jethro parts" were hard to come by.  Same thing for Tiny.  He'll always be a big goon typecast and never taker seriously for anything else before he says, screw this.  Only the lucky and talented ones ever breakout from their typecast.  He's lucky to get work period.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2006, 09:58:22 AM »
His best role was in "Armed and Dangerous".  Guss what He played.  A gymrat armbreaker.  Once you're typecast in Holywood, you play what you're know at.  Just ask Max Bear Jr. Jethro, if you don't remember.  His once getting anything but idiot "Jethro parts" were hard to come by.  Same thing for Tiny.  He'll always be a big goon typecast and never taker seriously for anything else before he says, screw this.  Only the lucky and talented ones ever breakout from their typecast.  He's lucky to get work period.  As far as hie bodybuilding hopes are concerned, they went out with the Holywood life.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2006, 10:08:39 AM »
he was hogan's nemesis in No Holds Barred, one of the greatest films of our time.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2006, 12:03:11 PM »
Tiny was also in Adam Sandler's movie "Little Nicky."  He played Nicky's big brother (???) Cassius.

Although he's a huge dude, at 6'7" it's doubtful he could've cracked into pro bodybuilding.  According to imdb.com he was born in 1958, making him 47-48 years old now.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2006, 03:07:53 PM »
Tiny was also in Adam Sandler's movie "Little Nicky."  He played Nicky's big brother (???) Cassius.

Although he's a huge dude, at 6'7" it's doubtful he could've cracked into pro bodybuilding.  According to imdb.com he was born in 1958, making him 47-48 years old now.

He wouldn't have to "win" anything. He would take what he believed to be rightfully his. Nobody would want to mess with Deebo or Zeus, whichever alter-ego he brought to the stage.  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »
Zeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2006, 04:33:21 PM »
he was hilarious in the movie Armed and Dangerous with John Candy he played a huge lifter who worked for a security guard company, Candy was fucking with him in the gym asking him some questions while he was lying on a flat bench doing lat pulldown curls and Candy held the weight down on his throat and when candy let him up he chased him to the middle of the street and started banging on his chest and looking psychotic.
Jaejonna rows 125!!