Author Topic: M1-bol and 17-bol DO THEY WORK?????  (Read 10827 times)

Painlayer420

• Getbig II
  • Live,Lift,and Dominate
M1-bol and 17-bol DO THEY WORK?????
« on: May 29, 2006, 07:12:35 PM »
I need to know if i should actually spend $100 on each supplement or not. I am looking for something to work like steroids but i dont want the bad side effects of them. I have a bad enough temper as it is. So please someone help me out here. I would Greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: M1-bol and 17-bol DO THEY WORK?????
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 07:52:22 PM »
Supplements that try to immitate steroids are more expensive and are dangerous.

Consider that decades of research has been done on the effects of steroids and how they act in the body.
Every day new supplements are hitting the market that have had minimal research done if any. Many of which make claims that have never been evaluated by the FDA.

You have not done enough research or you would realize that there are injectable anabolic steroids that when taken in a logical and structured manner, not only promote muscle growth, but good health as well. There are plenty of compounds that yield little to no side effects.

The same can not be said however of copy-cat compounds. What can undoubtedly be said is that there is some greedy executive eagerly pushing this product into stores and making inflated claims about its' effectiveness. These claims are being made with little to no research or empirical evidence to support them

It sounds to me like you are looking for a quick fix my friend,which too, is a recipe for disaster. I suggest you do quite a bit of research on real steroid compounds, while maintaining a strong focus on your training regimen, and then begin to gather ideas about what may truly interest you in terms of steroids.  Hang around and ask questions. We will help you any way we can. Good luck.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Painlayer420

• Getbig II
  • Live,Lift,and Dominate
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »
Actually im not looking for a quick fix. Im just looking for something beyond steroids to promote Great muscle gains without having heart attacks,Strokes Etc. in the long run Or even muscle damage. But thank you for your advice i do appreciate it.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 11:10:07 AM »
no matter what you take can cause heart attacks and strokes. you can go all natural and still get a heart attack or stroke.

there is nothing beyond steroids, you can try a product called N02. they sell at your local suppliment store.

and why would you be on a steroid forum asking about suppliments you need to go to your suppliment store and talk with them.

this forum is for people that are willing to take risk to bring there bodies to the brinks of no return.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 12:37:37 PM »
PainLayer join the darkside, we have cookies and ice cream, you can never go wrong with cookies & ice cream. If you don't Join The darkside will destory you, and all that you stand for.

Plus "Im just looking for something beyond steroids to promote Great muscle gains without having heart attacks,Strokes Etc."

Something beyond steriods lol you dont do your homework very well.

Painlayer420

• Getbig II
  • Live,Lift,and Dominate
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 10:50:22 AM »
Ok guys im trying to stay away from steroids because im smart. I know you can have heart attacks and strokes anyways but do any of you actually know that steroids greatly increase that particular risk?

And what i mean beyond steroids is something ALOT safer.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 11:00:10 AM »
drink milk and eat go natural.

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 12:36:17 PM »
have a granola bar, a banana, then swim some laps in the pool
big or bust

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 02:21:01 PM »
classic ovaltine
ah yeah Im a voodo child

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 08:43:04 AM »
There is no actual research that steroids by themselves have killed anyone.  Check out this news clip

http://www.steroidlaw.com/images/steroids_0002.wmv

Anything if taken to excess can hurt you.  Aspirin is a big one.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 09:20:07 AM »
Ok guys I'm trying to stay away from steroids because I'm smart.
And what i mean beyond steroids is something ALOT safer.

ROFL... ok there bud, steroids are safe in their own right when used properly and at moderate dosages. All those imitation steroids are a hell of a lot more dangerous to your health then actual steroids, steroids were developed for MEDICAL USE and tested vigorously for the last 50+ years, they're used in ever-day medicine. The imitation's that you're talking about aren't even checked or governed by the FDA, who knows what kind of crap is in there. Just a thought.

Painlayer420

• Getbig II
  • Live,Lift,and Dominate
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 09:22:38 AM »
I know that anything taken in great ammounts of dosage can be bad. But the thing is here when you get addicted ( AND YOU WILL ) You cant just take it in moderation especially when your ammune system builds up a greater tolerance to it.   ( Just a thought )

Thats why i would rather try something else first to see what that can do for me before i actually go to those lengths.

derrock

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 05:20:37 PM »
          try creatine

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 08:34:29 PM »
dude, over the counter products are dangerous... I have said this in many previous posts, and I articulaed why in my earlier post to this thread. If you cant do injectables, spend your money on more whey protein and good quality food. Bottom line.
ah yeah Im a voodo child