Author Topic: Ronnie looked terrible in 01  (Read 9177 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Ronnie looked terrible in 01
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 08:29:29 PM »
Yeah yeah - I know diuretics are a part of the sport, a necesary piece of equipement, if you will. But you have to use regulation equipement.

The fact is Jay broke the rules - why are you complaining about him being punished for doing so? I don't hear you crying over Ruhl or Nasser. If Ronnie had been allowed to take diuretics, you're damn straight he would have and you can believe he would have looked that much better than Jay. But he played by the rules. If you don't play by the rules or you use non-regulation shoulder pads, you have no right to bitch if you get caught.

This is where you've got me wrong, I'm not complaining about Jay being punished. I've never said a thing about it other than pointing out your hypocrisy regarding drugs and bodybuilding.

Technically none of the competitors played by the rules, last I heard gear was prohibited. They all use so they should all be punished, right?

As for who won in 01, Ronnie's gut was just too big. No Olympia should have a gut like that, it's an abomination.

Jay's no better now, he's got a big gut and the tell tale blockiness that GH use brings.

I hope Phil Heath is the future or at least his level of symmetry and aesthetics.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2006, 08:35:28 PM »
This is where you've got me wrong, I'm not complaining about Jay being punished. I've never said a thing about it other than pointing out your hypocrisy regarding drugs and bodybuilding.

Technically none of the competitors played by the rules, last I heard gear was prohibited. They all use so they should all be punished, right?

As for who won in 01, Ronnie's gut was just too big. No Olympia should have a gut like that, it's an abomination.

Jay's no better now, he's got a big gut and the tell tale blockiness that GH use brings.

I hope Phil Heath is the future or at least his level of symmetry and aesthetics.

That's cool. I love how they used to test for diuretics, clen, and cocaine at the Ironman.

The gut doesnt bother me since he could have held it in if he felt like it. I still think Ronnie deserved to win. Even with Jay's better conditioning I still think he was simply too outmuscled, especially from the back.

As for Heath being the future, he'll have to get beat RJ first. Just imagine how bb will be in the future when they are #1 and #2 in the sport . . .

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 08:38:20 PM »
That's cool. I love how they used to test for diuretics, clen, and cocaine at the Ironman.

The gut doesnt bother me since he could have held it in if he felt like it. I still think Ronnie deserved to win. Even with Jay's better conditioning I still think he was simply too outmuscled, especially from the back.

As for Heath being the future, he'll have to get beat RJ first. Just imagine how bb will be in the future when they are #1 and #2 in the sport . . .

I think this is RC's last year. So it's either Jay next year or new blood. I would like to see Jay win one and then the new blood take over. In a few years Heath could add quite a bit of muscle yet still retain his symmetry.