Author Topic: Joe thiesman on Ricky Williams and Weed  (Read 16735 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Joe thiesman on Ricky Williams and Weed
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2006, 10:48:18 AM »
Great contribution there. hahahahahah

Keep it up guys, i'm lovin the classic American IGNORANCE and limited perspectives. You only know American football, and not particularly well. ;D

Pumpster, Canadians are for sure good people but you and Jaguar sure are pretty insecure about yourselves and your country.
The House that Ruth built

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2006, 10:48:51 AM »
Yeah, those CFL clowns don't have half the rings Elway and Montana has alone.

Your posts are constantly filled with anger, and not just a little. Get some help man, and work out more-obviously married life to a Canadian's not helping. You are filled with hate in your posts and come across like a rabid dog.

While you're at it learn some football-you continually bring up superficial criteria, like how many rings they've got; that's the main criteria only for a dumbass.

Further, you made the ludicrous claim that Flutie coudn't be better because of his height, when that wasn't a factor because of his ability to get outside of the tackles to throw, when needed. He did it for years and had good numbers in Buffalo, the only time he was a starter. So much for your uninformed theories.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2006, 05:24:11 PM »
in Buffalo, the only time he was a starter.

You just hit the nail on the head. He wasn't a starter because he was a low tier quarterback dumbell.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2006, 05:24:56 PM »
Your posts are constantly filled with anger, and not just a little. Get some help man, and work out more-obviously married life to a Canadian's not helping. You are filled with hate in your posts and come across like a rabid dog.

While you're at it learn some football-you continually bring up superficial criteria, like how many rings they've got; that's the main criteria only for a dumbass.

Further, you made the ludicrous claim that Flutie coudn't be better because of his height, when that wasn't a factor because of his ability to get outside of the tackles to throw, when needed. He did it for years and had good numbers in Buffalo, the only time he was a starter. So much for your uninformed theories.

I just hate fags like you.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2006, 07:38:14 PM »
You just hit the nail on the head. He wasn't a starter because he was a low tier quarterback dumbell.
Actually he started in Buffalo over the younger guy who was supposed to start, because he played better. The problem both in Buffalo & San Diego was his age, not the ability, dolt.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2006, 06:15:46 PM »
Actually he started in Buffalo over the younger guy who was supposed to start, because he played better. The problem both in Buffalo & San Diego was his age, not the ability, dolt.

You like Flutie because you are a dwarf like him I am sure.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2006, 06:34:49 PM »
You like Flutie because you are a dwarf like him I am sure.
More of the same vindictive dellusion; have you begun the anger therapy yet? I pity your Canadian wife given your hatred of Canadians. hahahahhahahah

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2006, 06:48:33 PM »
Don't forget that he seriously f!@#$^ up the Saints when they mortgaged the teams future to draft him. I realize this was Ditkas fault and not Rickys but that dude sure has some bad karma to go along with his poor work ethic.
E