Author Topic: Is this the week Kamali goes on radio and tells his secrets?  (Read 4643 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
It wasn't last week, is it this week?

He promised and now it's time to deliver the secret stash of behind the scenes info.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is this the week Kamali goes on radio and tells his secrets?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 11:01:18 AM »
Nope.  They are pushing him back for Mike Francois.  Sure, the guy hasn't competed since, like, 95?  But he must be a bigger story than Kamali's semi-failed comeback or spilling the dirt on shawn ray. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 11:01:37 AM »
He is a b*tche's b*tch...gossip gets him headlines, not his physique... put a fork in him..
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 11:02:32 AM »
Shawn Ray, in his role as event commentator, correctly observes that Kamali's gut is bloated - and Kamali's response is to threaten to go on a radio show and accuse Ray of cheating on his wife.

Real class act there.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 11:04:52 AM »
Francois was the shit - I can't wait to hear the interview. But it is of chiefly historical interest at this point. Kamali's piss-poor physique and general douchebaggery - however contemptible - is at least going on right now. So they ought to put him on first.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 11:07:01 AM »
King is going to reveal the actual numbers behind the Colorado Pro.  I think everyone in the industry will be listening to that.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 11:10:49 AM »
King is going to reveal the actual numbers behind the Colorado Pro.  I think everyone in the industry will be listening to that.

I think his numbers were about 10,000..................

calories!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 11:14:55 AM »
It wasn't last week, is it this week?

He promised and now it's time to deliver the secret stash of behind the scenes info.

what do you care you're busy contemplating suicide as you bbq?

you must be a schmoe :D

E
E

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 11:18:22 AM »
They will never let him go on the Radio again.

It is pretty safe to say that Chick and Dan won't let him destroy Shawn's reputation on the show.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 11:25:33 AM »
They will never let him go on the Radio again.

It is pretty safe to say that Chick and Dan won't let him destroy Shawn's reputation on the show.

King said he'd be on "next week", right after the NY Pro.  Then, Dan/Bob said due to scheduling, it'd be AT LEAST 3 weeks to get King on the show.

King is dying to get on the show.  My money is that he'll catch the Manion bug and due to "scheduling conflicts", they'll never be able to tape a 15-minute segment with him. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 11:27:06 AM »
Do you think that Bob is going to ditch his loyalty with King to become more  close to King's mortal enemy S.Ray ?
Ouch , someone take the knife outta shari's back ...
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 11:28:38 AM »
Do you think that Bob is going to ditch his loyalty with King to become more  close to King's mortal enemy S.Ray ?

The Chickster will do whatever his paymasters at Bodybuilding.com tell him to do - and say 'Yes, sir' with a smile while he's doing it. Same as any of us.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2006, 11:30:03 AM »
Ouch , someone take the knife outta shari's back ...

Bob spoke to getbig like we were children at the time.  Said "Does next week mean TONIGHT, dumbass?" or something along those lines.

Then, the story changed, and suddenly it was AT LEAST 3 weeks from the mouth of Dan.  My guess is that Dan got him in the studio and told him 'no way'.  Of course, Bob can't admit this.  We'll just keep hearing about schedule conflicts.  King will never get on the show, and if he does, he'll be so leashed that it won't be worth the listen :(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2006, 11:31:46 AM »
Bob spoke to getbig like we were children at the time.  Said "Does next week mean TONIGHT, dumbass?" or something along those lines.

Then, the story changed, and suddenly it was AT LEAST 3 weeks from the mouth of Dan.  My guess is that Dan got him in the studio and told him 'no way'.  Of course, Bob can't admit this.  We'll just keep hearing about schedule conflicts.  King will never get on the show, and if he does, he'll be so leashed that it won't be worth the listen :(

I wish someone would pull the hand outta his back....friggin puppet...
I think Dan is more REAL than his co host...
L

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2006, 11:33:03 AM »
The Chickster will do whatever his paymasters at Bodybuilding.com tell him to do - and say 'Yes, sir' with a smile while he's doing it. Same as any of us.

Pretty much, he is done as he's told.

Otherwise, he'd be left with eggwhites international as his main "sponsor"

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2006, 11:33:31 AM »
what do you care you're busy contemplating suicide as you bbq?

you must be a schmoe :D

E

Uh oh, looks like I hit a nerve. Nothing worse than a schmoe with hurt feelings.

Do you brush your teeth with Levrone toe jam?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2006, 11:36:55 AM »
I wish someone would pull the hand outta his back....friggin puppet...
I think Dan is more REAL than his co host...

Assuming King does get denied on show/censored...

I would respect dan more if he just said "i don't want that negativity on my show".  Instead, he said "We'll get king on as soon as we can schedule it".  If he's on in 13 days, awesome.   But if 1,2,3 months pass and Dan tries something like "We just can't scheudule it!", he'll lose some serious respect here.  

Web radio does not have to be live.  They could call King on a thursday morning or sunday afternoon and record a good interview, and play it at 8 pm on Monday.  This makes "we just can't schedule the guy!" excuses pretty insulting to listener intelligence.

I'm not passign judgment yet- maybe Dan will have him on, in 13 days, and let him be hardcore/uncensored.  Time will tell.  But if he tries BSing us, it's going to be obvious.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2006, 11:57:47 AM »
King will never get on the show, and if he does, he'll be so leashed that it won't be worth the listen :(

I sure hope this isn't the case - but that's the way it's looking. Even the previous show with Kamali no longer seems to be available through the podcast feed or directly through the web site.

WHY ARE THE POWERS-THAT-BE AFRAID OF SHARI "KING" KAMALI???  THE TRUTH WILL BE EXPOSED!!!

THE COLORADO PRO SHOW PERFORMED BELOW EXPECTATIONS!!! KAMALI'S STOMACH WASN'T BLOATED - EVERYONE ELSE WAS CHEATING!!! SHAWN RAY IS SHORT!!!

AWAIT THE RETURN OF THE KING, BABY!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2006, 12:03:46 PM »

We all know the show lost money.  Every new show loses money.  Bulk Nutrition lost money, The GNC Show lost money each year.....etc

Kamali needs to keep quiet and just train
A

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2006, 12:04:54 PM »
The wise thing that King SHOULD have done is just announce:" Hey guys, listen to next week pro bodybuilding weekly, I will give an awesome interview ! "

I would put my hand in the fire that if King would have say that instead of " I will reveal nasty things about Shawn Ray", we would be listening to him on monday.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2006, 12:06:37 PM »
thanks for the heads-up.  another week of this show i can skip..BOOOOOOORINNNNNNG

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2006, 12:07:00 PM »
Kamali needs to keep quiet and just train

Unfortunately, he sucks at both of those.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2006, 12:29:35 PM »
I really don't think it is the fact that everyone knows the Colorado Pro lost allot of money, or that Sean cheats on his wife, or all the other things about Sean.  Most people already know those things are true.  I think the problem is no one admits to them.  They always try to push them under the carpet so no one will see them or bring them up again.  And when the fans suffer from false expectations because of trust ina certain person or because they are well known then something needs to be said and done.  Especially when the fans suffer and the competitors.

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2006, 12:32:08 PM »
I really don't think it is the fact that everyone knows the Colorado Pro lost allot of money, or that Sean cheats on his wife, or all the other things about Sean.  Most people already know those things are true.  I think the problem is no one admits to them.  They always try to push them under the carpet so no one will see them or bring them up again.  And when the fans suffer from false expectations because of trust ina certain person or because they are well known then something needs to be said and done.  Especially when the fans suffer and the competitors.

That's where you are wrong. The fan and competitors didn't suffer with the colorado pro

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2006, 12:39:33 PM »
I really don't think it is the fact that everyone knows the Colorado Pro lost allot of money, or that Sean cheats on his wife, or all the other things about Sean.  Most people already know those things are true.

When he was doing the Flex Workout show on TV, I would have sworn he was gay. So to find out that he's not only hetero but a playa, I'm flabbergasted.

Maybe the Holy Spirit can use Christina Dugdale to bring him back to the righteous ways of the Lord.