Author Topic: REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE - Mike Francois - June 5th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly  (Read 5107 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, the voice of professional bodybuilding, returns to the air on Monday June 5th, with special guest Mike Francois.  During his brief pro career, Mike emerged as an instant superstar, highlighted by his victory over Flex Wheeler at the 1995 Arnold Classic.  Hosts Dan Solomon and Bob Cicherillo will chat with Mike about the events that tragically cut short one of the sport's most promising careers.  The show will also include a visit with Ron Avidan, as Team MuscleTech presents Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - LIVE at 8pm est (5pm pst) for a worldwide audience. Tune in at www.ProBodybuildingWeekly.com

Programming Note: The June 12th show will feature King Kamali as bodybuilding talk radio celebrates its "1 Year Anniversary" broadcast.

http://wm.kinodigital.na-central.speedera.net/wm.kinodigital.na-central/Solomon/Solomon060506.wma
Elevate Your Image.™

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Mike Francois - June 5th - Pro Bodybuilding Weekly
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 12:08:29 PM »
Programming Note: The June 12th show will feature King Kamali.

Barring any unforeseen scheduling conflicts.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 01:25:51 PM »
Dan also said Ron Avidan from getbig will be on this show.  Is this correct?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 02:38:44 PM »
What happened to the Kamali interview?

Didn't Chick tell us all last week that he would be interviewing Kamali this week?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 02:58:13 PM »
Didn't Chick tell us all last week that he would be interviewing Kamali this week?

Bob has made his disdain for us message-board frequenters abundantly clear on the show. Why would he care about lying to you?

johncena69

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 01:43:40 PM »
It is going to a radio program, but they need to get Art Atwood and Mike Matarazzo on the program

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 06:25:26 AM »
Dan also said Ron Avidan from getbig will be on this show.  Is this correct?

Yes, in addition to Mike Francois, Ron will also join us for this Monday's show....and King Kamali is confirmed for the following show (June 12th). 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 08:38:54 AM »
King Kamali is confirmed for the following show (June 12th). 

Saved for antiquity. Let's see if it happens and if he's muzzled.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 12:03:49 PM »
Yes, in addition to Mike Francois, Ron will also join us for this Monday's show....and King Kamali is confirmed for the following show (June 12th). 

Excellent, Dan!   

Can you share- are there any restrictions on what Kamali will be able to say?  He posted that he was going to share the Colorado Pro financials, which we are all very interested in. 

If King wishes to talk about this, is that okay with you and Bob? 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 12:48:22 PM »
He posted that he was going to share the Colorado Pro financials, which we are all very interested in. 
I asked King if he would be speaking on this and he said he has no intent on doing anything of the such.

Why are you so worried about the Colorado Pro Financials? The show will be back next year, what more do you need to know?
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 12:55:50 PM »
I asked King if he would be speaking on this and he said he has no intent on doing anything of the such.

Why are you so worried about the Colorado Pro Financials? The show will be back next year, what more do you need to know?

I wonder why King changed his mind.  He couldn't trash Shawn enough on here, and said he would be spilling the beans big time on the radio show.  I wonder why he'd change his mind.

It's an interesting topic, Lift.  People are curious.  There is no disputing this.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 12:57:03 PM »
I wonder why King changed his mind.  He couldn't trash Shawn enough on here, and said he would be spilling the beans big time on the radio show.  I wonder why he'd change his mind.

It's an interesting topic, Lift.  People are curious.  There is no disputing this.

are you suggesting that Shawn paid King off, 240?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 12:59:09 PM »

I never said he wouldn't speak out about Shawn, but he told me he won't be speaking on the Colorado Pro show.
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 01:07:16 PM »
I never said he wouldn't speak out about Shawn, but he told me he won't be speaking on the Colorado Pro show.

Interesting.  He seemed very anxious to speak on the numbers.  I guess he was influenced by the others who could be hurt by that kind of information getting out, and that's fair.

All in all though, it's probably safe to say that if the show made one dollar, the show's namesake would be on here rubbing it in some noses. 

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 03:01:43 PM »
King is free to say what ever he chooses.  Before each show, we encourage all guests to "make the most of their appearance on the show".  --  I think we can all agree that King takes "Freedom of Speech" very seriously.  The only person who knows for sure what King will say....is King. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2006, 04:39:45 PM »
King is free to say what ever he chooses.  Before each show, we encourage all guests to "make the most of their appearance on the show".  --  I think we can all agree that King takes "Freedom of Speech" very seriously.  The only person who knows for sure what King will say....is King. 

Bravo.  Should be a good show! 

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 07:39:00 AM »

i'm beginning to wonder if you even like bodybuilding 240

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2006, 04:28:57 PM »
i'm beginning to wonder if you even like bodybuilding 240

how was that show with michael wasshizname?  nobody talked about it.  big bore musta been.

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2006, 05:58:49 AM »
how was that show with michael wasshizname?  nobody talked about it.  big bore musta been.

If your referring to the next show, with Mike Francois, it airs Live this Monday (June 5th). The events following Mike's victory at the 1995 Arnold Classic are anything but boring.  The show will also include a chat with Ron Avidan.  -- The following episode on June 12th will feature King Kamali.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 01:07:25 PM »
dan solomon....no offense please but u are annoying as hell commenting...i'm sure many told u this already

on the olympia broadcast that is....u were the guy ronnie abstained from ko'ing

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2006, 07:44:14 PM »
on the olympia broadcast that is....u were the guy ronnie abstained from ko'ing

:)  No offense taken. - The Olympia TV production was a rough ride for many reasons.  As a viewer, you couldn't possibly fathom the challenges we faced throughout the course of the event (director issues, audio, communication, etc...)  -- As for the Coleman interview, yeah...I guess you can say I escaped from a good beating.  Ronnie and I laughed about it after the show.

Forka

• Getbig II
  • My God is an Indian that turns into a wolf...
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2006, 08:37:11 PM »
What are you guys talking about?  I still haven't the '05 Olympia.......  Can someone speak on this?

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2006, 08:56:38 PM »
What are you guys talking about?  I still haven't the '05 Olympia.......  Can someone speak on this?

After Gustavo defeated Ronnie in the Challenge Round, I was told by the T.V. director to "stir it up" between the two of them in a 3 minute interview. The objective was to get a reaction from Ronnie (not an easy task).  Apparently, many of the viewers felt that Ronnie deserved more "respect".  As it turned out, some viewers enjoyed the interview, while others felt that Ronnie should have knocked me out. Thankfully, Big Ron was a good sport...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2006, 11:46:19 PM »
others felt that Ronnie should have knocked me out. Thankfully, Big Ron was a good sport...

I have found that when a pro wants to kick your ass, if you can run 20 feet in a zig-zag motion, they typically tire and give up.  Works on gators too!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2006, 10:45:55 AM »
ok dan....thanks for replying...let's get 1 thing sthreightened up...u are a very good broadcaster...kudos on your job....but the interviewing part was annoying as hell....and stirring it up is useless....bb is not like play it now sports...u do your homework at home and u try to present it the best u can...the athletes can.t dio much more to look better so it's awkward to watch the " whatcha gonna do next to beat him" type of questions. otherwise...i think u come across as a true professional behind the mike and hope u get better and better gigs.