Author Topic: FREE SAMPLES from Betancourt Nutrition  (Read 20677 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: FREE SAMPLES from Betancourt Nutrition
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2006, 01:59:34 PM »
yeah, keep taking it and follow the "routines of the champions" in Flex magazine, you'll have 23 inch arms in no time, hahahaha.

So far you're the only one saying Glutamine is useless. I'm not sure what Mindspin's point is but he said you were wrong as well.

And considering you talk about 90% pure bullshit your disapproval means less than nothing.

Now if Mindspin comes out and says it's a waste of money then I'll listen.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 02:01:49 PM »
and this is why it's generally not a good idea to overtly promote your business on internet forums.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2006, 02:08:11 PM »
and this is why it's generally not a good idea to overtly promote your business on internet forums.

Just because you weren't in the first five doesn't mean you should feel that way ;D ;D ;D
Motherboy (the band).

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2006, 02:15:08 PM »
Here are the winners on no particular order..lol

Shawn S.
Ryan M.
Mike B.
Yemeni M.
Jeff T.

We will send the samples tomorrow.

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2006, 02:22:06 PM »
Matt you shuold send sample to Matt C on the first page, he has a great bodybuilding site and could make a review for you

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2006, 02:30:19 PM »
Glutamine is not a waste of money.  It works IF used in the right protein formula.  However, don't expect to look like an IFBB pro just becasue you add glutamine to your supplement program.

That's all I'm going to get into to save myself from a 15 page debate...
w

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2006, 02:32:47 PM »
never tried a creatine/glutamine product. send me some  >:(
follow the arrows

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2006, 02:35:40 PM »
Glutamine is not a waste of money.  It works IF used in the right protein formula.  However, don't expect to look like an IFBB pro just becasue you add glutamine to your supplement program.

That's all I'm going to get into to save myself from a 15 page debate...

No offense but this is rather vague considering how many people use Glutamine and how much money they spend on it.

Perhaps you could give a little hint as to what the correct "protein formula" is.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2006, 02:41:52 PM »
Glutamine, creatine, whey protein, fast carbs for postworkout, vitamin C and multivitaminmineral tablet is all the supplements I ever used. I think glutamine works, especially when dieting for contest when you are in a more catabolic state then normal. I get my stuff free, but glutamine is cheap as hell anyway, like 40 bucks for 2 pounds, thats enough for quite some time. I used 20 g aday. You get 2-3 grams a serving with protein powder only, thats not much.
MIRAGETROPIN

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2006, 03:01:08 PM »
Glutamine, creatine, whey protein, fast carbs for postworkout, vitamin C and multivitaminmineral tablet is all the supplements I ever used. I think glutamine works, especially when dieting for contest when you are in a more catabolic state then normal. I get my stuff free, but glutamine is cheap as hell anyway, like 40 bucks for 2 pounds, thats enough for quite some time. I used 20 g aday. You get 2-3 grams a serving with protein powder only, thats not much.

Glutamine,Creatine and  post workout simple carbs are all silly as f uck.  What a waste of money.  Do you think Arnold ever gave a fuck about wether or not he was supplementing 20 grams of glutamine in his post workout dextrose shake with crea-alkyln dissolving blend?

Only gaywods worry about stuff like that.  All you need is whey protein.  The rest is garbage. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2006, 03:03:43 PM »
Furthermore,

If you take 2-6 scoops of protein a day you will be getting well over 20 grams of Glutamine and BCAA`s anyways.  But go ahead and waste that money. Convince yourself its a good investment. hahahahahah

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2006, 03:14:15 PM »
Glutamine,Creatine and  post workout simple carbs are all silly as f uck.  What a waste of money.  Do you think Arnold ever gave a f**k about wether or not he was supplementing 20 grams of glutamine in his post workout dextrose shake with crea-alkyln dissolving blend?

Only gaywods worry about stuff like that.  All you need is whey protein.  The rest is garbage. 

Yeah we are gonna listen to the jerkoff who looks like Mike Katz ::)

I use NO-Xplode and Cellmass and on their label they say not to supplement more then 10grams of glutimine for reasons i don't know. Cellmass has 2grams of Glutimine-AKG per serving and i take 2 per day but with my whey shakes (probolic sr, ON 100% whey, isopure) i get plenty of glutimine without having to add extra.
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2006, 03:25:56 PM »

I use NO-Xplode and Cellmass and on their label they say not to supplement more then 10grams of glutimine for reasons i don't know. Cellmass has 2grams of Glutimine-AKG per serving and i take 2 per day but with my whey shakes (probolic sr, ON 100% whey, isopure) i get plenty of glutimine without having to add extra.

HAHAhhaha Monster liquidation of a minimum wage paycheck!

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2006, 03:27:31 PM »
I donīt fix what isīnt broken, so shut up looser.
MIRAGETROPIN

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 03:32:07 PM »
HAHAhhaha Monster liquidation of a minimum wage paycheck!

I spend more then you think but either way i have the money to do so with plenty left over to have fun with :)
I

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 03:39:56 PM »

I feel obliged to stick up for my fellow tribesman Mike Katz. If any of you have a better physique than this, I'll eat my yarmulke.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 03:47:04 PM »
Adonis, Arnold didn't give a fukk about creatine and glutamine because he was juiced to his Austrian gills on Dbol, Deca and Weider spunk. Now that stuff makes you grow :-\

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2006, 03:55:00 PM »
  All you need is whey protein.  The rest is garbage. 

I'm going to assume this is Sarc using the TA name being sarcastic. 
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2006, 04:03:20 PM »
Glutamine,Creatine and  post workout simple carbs are all silly as f uck.  What a waste of money.  Do you think Arnold ever gave a f**k about wether or not he was supplementing 20 grams of glutamine in his post workout dextrose shake with crea-alkyln dissolving blend?

You dont know shit.
Creatine and Glutamine are both used in burn patients in almost every country now. Creatine is given to patients who are bed ridden to slow the rate of atrophy.
Glucose drips are given to burn patients, if muscle twitching to offset early shock stage post burn.
The medical community knows what we know and that is muscles need nutrients in free forms to increase uptake.
Oh and Arnold did give a fuck on glutamine, he used to use it.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2006, 04:11:39 PM »

hahaha, totally agreed Adonis , these clowns make it sound like if you eat a steak and potato after a workout you won't take advantage of the "post workout window", hahahaha, oh brother, gayer than Menudo's tourbus.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2006, 05:24:46 PM »
Matt you shuold send sample to Matt C on the first page, he has a great bodybuilding site and could make a review for you

don't send it to me, because even though I have a great site, I'd give the supplements a terrible review, because 99% of all supplements are snake oil.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2006, 06:22:24 PM »
Hmmm, let me see, who do I listen to Mindspin or Sarcasm/True Adonis?

Hmmm, this ones tough should I listen to Mindspin who looked fantastic and has actually entered a bodybuilding contest or do I listen to Sarcasm/TA one of whom won't show a picture and literally posts 90% pure bullshit or TA who looks like a Frodo from Lord of the Rings.

Yup, this ones tough alright.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 06:34:09 PM »
...or do I listen to Sarcasm/TA one of whom won't show a picture and literally posts 90% pure bullshit or TA who looks like a Frodo from Lord of the Rings.

I think you've got your facts wrong here. He aspires to have Frodo's physique. Right now, he looks like Gollum.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2006, 06:52:48 PM »
I can't believe this is even a discussion. Can we discuss how creatine doesn't work next?
Motherboy (the band).

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2006, 06:55:02 PM »
The first five people to contact us through BetancourtNutrition.com will receive free sample. Here is the catch.

You will receive the samples within a week but you must review the products on getbig.com..

Do we have a deal?

Jorge B.

I will check out your stuff, glad to see you active out there. If it looks good I might buy some stuff.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!