Author Topic: FREE SAMPLES from Betancourt Nutrition  (Read 20688 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: FREE SAMPLES from Betancourt Nutrition
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 06:57:46 PM »
I will check out your stuff, glad to see you active out there. If it looks good I might buy some stuff.
Howard

You should check out Gay-Tech. I hear they have a promotion right now with Derek Anthony.
HAHA, RON.....

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2006, 08:40:31 PM »
You should check out Gay-Tech. I hear they have a promotion right now with Derek Anthony.
LOL, do they have a ready to drink product called "Semen-ade"
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 09:28:35 PM »
Anyone who claims glutamine works, is wrong. When taken orally, you're body simply turns glutamine into glucose.
SHAZAM!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2006, 09:30:31 PM »
The first five people to contact us through BetancourtNutrition.com will receive free sample. Here is the catch.

You will receive the samples within a week but you must review the products on getbig.com..

Do we have a deal?

Jorge B.

Betancourt...

He's that little guy.

Isn't he?

Good physique.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2006, 09:55:46 PM »

glutamine and creatine ??

this is cuttin edge stuff !!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2006, 10:03:32 PM »
i want to try this Weider spunk someone mentioned earlier to stack with my glutamine.
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2006, 10:29:50 PM »
i want to try this Weider spunk someone mentioned earlier to stack with my glutamine.

I think that tap went dry a while back.  But you'd have to ask Goodbum to find out for sure.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2006, 10:51:34 PM »
Anyone care to enlighten us as to why glutamine and creatine are useless? I have done some reading that says otherwise, however, if someone can come up with something empirical, I would love to see it.

On the other hand this could also just be some GetBig-psuedoscience. Just curious, not trying to offend, but, for example, one of the enzymes required to produce actin REQUIRES the amino group on the end of the glutamine side-chain to make this happen. But it is useless, I mean what bodybuilder needs actin right? It is also important in nitrogen transport across cellular membranes. Bodybuilders don't need that either right?

As for creatine, well I would like to know why people think it is useless.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2006, 10:54:53 PM »
Cutler lives on glutamine.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 10:56:25 PM »
Cutler lives on glutamine.

Cutler must want actin and nitrogen transportation...I wonder what he is up to...is this Cutler fellow a large man? or a small man? :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2006, 10:59:12 PM »
is this Cutler fellow a large man? or a small man? :P

I saw him next to standing next to a guy named Ronnie.  jay looked small.  So I have deduced he's a small dude.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2006, 11:01:00 PM »
I saw him next to standing next to a guy named Ronnie.  jay looked small.  So I have deduced he's a small dude.

LOL stuff like this completely disarms me. I get irritated reading some of the "facts' or "hints" that people give around here and this kind of thing helps a lot.

Thanks man lol 8)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2006, 11:05:10 PM »
I have started a thread using your post on this issue.

Where?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2006, 11:07:06 PM »
wait found it, hope it is helpful.

There are also some articles out there saying that creatine does help with muscle building. That is an aid in that area. I can try to find it if people want. But another time ;) it is 2:06 am here in Canada and even the Northern Lights have gone to bed :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2006, 11:11:04 PM »
Dude, no one visits the nutrition board. It's like the "David Hendy Expo Booth" of message baords.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2006, 11:34:33 PM »
Anyone who claims glutamine works, is wrong. When taken orally, you're body simply turns glutamine into glucose.

Yes, but there is little to no change in insulin or glucagon levels.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2006, 12:08:48 AM »
whether they work is one question.  whether they're cost effective is another.

creatine and glutamine may give you a 1 or 2 % edge.  hardly worth their price.  better to spend the money on high quality protein, multivitamin, and oils high in EFAs.

it's like people who insist on taking thermogenics, but don't reduce their caloric intake.  cutting out the soda and juice will have a much more significant effect on your bodyfat than taking ephedra.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2006, 07:45:57 AM »
Yes glutamine is the biggest waste of money.

No, I believe that would be Sarcasms and your internet connection ::)
Team Efferding

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2006, 07:50:45 AM »
Yes, but there is little to no change in insulin or glucagon levels.

The body can make glucose now from glutamine? Try pyruvate and you might be onto something.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2006, 07:52:23 AM »

creatine and glutamine may give you a 1 or 2 % edge.  hardly worth their price.  better to spend the money on high quality protein, multivitamin, and oils high in EFAs.

it's like people who insist on taking thermogenics, but don't reduce their caloric intake.  cutting out the soda and juice will have a much more significant effect on your bodyfat than taking ephedra.
monster truth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2006, 08:11:49 AM »

I just did a little research and according to this study http://www.ms-se.com/pt/re/msse/abstract.00005768-199801000-00011.htm;jsessionid=G9wNt7vGxcgBxMNVhwGZQxnYj15Bfg1BzvJmDrSLfmQ4hh2XXTtQ!-801141804!-949856145!8091!-1 25 Division 1A college football players were studied for 28 days in a double blind and randomized test using 16 grams of Creatine daily.

After the 28 days the players using creatine gained an extra 1.1 KG or 2.42 pounds of lean muscle. In addition they gained strength in the bench press, squat and power clean.

An extra 2 1/2 lbs. of lean muscle mass in 28 days is not 1 or 2%. 

I don't know how accurate this study was but the results are good if it is accurate.

As far as Glutamine, I can't find any scientific studies either for or against.

Apparently it's recuperative abilities are widely known but no scientific studies I've seen have proven anything regarding building muscle. 

I'm still looking though.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2006, 08:13:27 AM »
I just did a little research and according to this study http://www.ms-se.com/pt/re/msse/abstract.00005768-199801000-00011.htm;jsessionid=G9wNt7vGxcgBxMNVhwGZQxnYj15Bfg1BzvJmDrSLfmQ4hh2XXTtQ!-801141804!-949856145!8091!-1 25 Division 1A college football players were studied for 28 days in a double blind and randomized test using 16 grams of Creatine daily.

After the 28 days the players using creatine gained an extra 1.1 KG or 2.42 pounds of lean muscle. In addition they gained strength in the bench press, squat and power clean.

An extra 2 1/2f pounds of lean muscle mass is not 1 or 2%. 

I don't know how accurate this study was but the results are good if it is accurate.

THIS is what this board needs! Thank you effinhatecardio, this is a breath of fresh air!  :)

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2006, 08:34:50 AM »

An extra 2 1/2 lbs. of lean muscle mass in 28 days is not 1 or 2%. 

As far as Glutamine, I can't find any scientific studies either for or against.

Apparently it's recuperative abilities are widely known but no scientific studies I've seen have proven anything regarding building muscle. 

I'm still looking though.

If you weigh 200lbs then 2% of that would be 4lbs.  A 2.5lb gain would be 1.25% gain so that the 1-2% theory holds true in this case.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2006, 08:54:40 AM »
If you weigh 200lbs then 2% of that would be 4lbs.  A 2.5lb gain would be 1.25% gain so that the 1-2% theory holds true in this case.

TimFogerty said that it would give you a 1-2% edge over someone not taking.
creatine and glutamine may give you a 1 or 2 % edge. 

His theory means that those in the study that didn't take Creatine should have gained 1-2% less lean muscle mass.

Clearly, at least from this study using Creatine offers far more of a benefit than 1-2%, probably something more along the lines of 18-20%.

If you extrapolate those numbers out over the course of a year, taking three months off of Creatine use, 2.42 *9 = 21.78 lbs.  No way that's a 1-2% gain.

Again though, this only works if that study is accurate.

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2006, 08:56:44 AM »
Creatine is good and works. Glutamine is a good source of glucose for a dieting athlete as it doesn't spike insulin as someone pointed out, but thats it.
Other supplements that works:
Protein, EFA's, vitamins, arachidonic acid, ephedra+caffeine, yohimbe+caffeine, beta-alinine+histidine, EAA's, BCAA's, Leucine, 6-OXO, ATD.....
Tim is a little off
SHAZAM!