Author Topic: Getting PCT together ( help with doses )  (Read 2763 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Getting PCT together ( help with doses )
« on: May 30, 2006, 07:11:23 PM »
Here is my Cycle:

1-6 dbol 50mg/ed
1-12 300mg/week Deca..Thur
1-12 600mg/week Sustonon..Mon/Thur
12-16 600 mg/week Test P.. eod
1-16 HCG @ 500IU e5d
1-16 Arimidex .5MG eod
17-20 PCT (Nolvadex and HCG)

I am looking for Daily doses for my 3 weeks of PCT how much HCG and Nolva and on what days are recomended.. Thanks Bros.
U

udeluz

• Getbig IV
Re: Getting PCT together ( help with doses )
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 03:50:46 PM »
You gotta be shitting me......... anyone?
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 04:44:59 PM »
I would start with Nolva at 40mg ED for two weeks & then 20mg a day for another week or two. I've also read that you shouldn't use HCG during your PCT.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 04:50:20 PM »
You gotta be shitting me......... anyone?

Settle down the answers will come.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 05:03:05 PM »
why test p over test E?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 05:19:43 PM »
why test p over test E?

My guess would be because the half-lifes shorter & he could start his PCT the next week.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 05:26:52 PM »
First of all you will need to shoot the sust at least 3 times a week EOD would be better.

Run your pct for 4 weeks minimum, I like the nolva 40mg for 2 wks then 20mg for two or three more.

Thats a very healthy dose of test P at the end, bet your best gains will come there.

If I run deca I like to run cycle at least 20 weeks. And at least 400mgs, do 2 shots per week of it too (200mg each)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 05:59:19 PM »
You want to continue to take HCG 500iu e5d for 2-3 weeks after your last prop shot..... you will then drop the HCG and start your nolva for a duration of 3-4 weeks

The reasoning behind stoping the hcg is that you want your body to beginreleasing its own test again without help... if you type in Post Cycle Therapy into google, the first few links that appear are very informative and offer articles outlining the dynamics of PCT, its purposes, applications, and benefits.... Anthony Roberts has and is currently doing innovative research regarding PCT that is very helpful. No need to get all tied up in his aromasin theories yet but it will be beneficial down the road, The simplified articles regarding PCT are very helpful and after reading just a few minutes worth it will be more understandable.

This helped me quite a bit to develope a better understanding, although I am still learning.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 06:33:56 PM »
First of all you will need to shoot the sust at least 3 times a week EOD would be better.

Run your pct for 4 weeks minimum, I like the nolva 40mg for 2 wks then 20mg for two or three more.

Thats a very healthy dose of test P at the end, bet your best gains will come there.

If I run deca I like to run cycle at least 20 weeks. And at least 400mgs, do 2 shots per week of it too (200mg each)

please present facts to support your eod sust theory...... twice per week works fine
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 08:25:39 PM »

please present facts to support your eod sust theory...... twice per week works fine

To run steady T levels on sust EOD is best, the test prop that is part of the blend is very short ester and is going to exert effect for about 2 days.  If the prop leaves, as it will do in 2 days, your levels will fluctuate to the down side and its best try and keep them stable as possible for max gains.

Thats a big reason I dont like sust, Too hard to control cause its a jumble of test esters.  The proper protocol for test prop is EOD and that is about 35% of what is in sust.  Will it work 2 times a week?.....yes but not as good, you will be yo-yoing.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 10:58:04 AM »
I think luv has a good point here, although for many bb's eod pinning is just too much to endure. 

Also , if you are running hcg throughout the cycle, you don't need to carry it throughout your PCT, and the large "boluses" of hcg that are often posted, in the range of 1500-3000iu 2x per week for several weeks, are for those who choose (incorrectly, IMO) to wait until the end of a cycle to utilize hcg.  What makes more sense to you--keeping your balls alive throughout a cycle, or letting the cells die and then trying to salvage it all at the end?

luv2hurt taught me more about hcg use on this board than anyone else.  Luv--your last posts on here on this topic were back in December.  How did you utilize hcg during that last monster cycle of yours???

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 11:02:25 AM »
you DO NOT have to shoot sust 3 times a week you can shoot it once a week and still get great results. there is no reason to shoot 2 or even 3 times a week.
you just waisting gear.but hey everyone does there things a different way.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 11:30:47 AM »
To run steady T levels on sust EOD is best, the test prop that is part of the blend is very short ester and is going to exert effect for about 2 days.  If the prop leaves, as it will do in 2 days, your levels will fluctuate to the down side and its best try and keep them stable as possible for max gains.

Thats a big reason I dont like sust, Too hard to control cause its a jumble of test esters.  The proper protocol for test prop is EOD and that is about 35% of what is in sust.  Will it work 2 times a week?.....yes but not as good, you will be yo-yoing.
I think luv has a good point here, although for many bb's eod pinning is just too much to endure. 

Also , if you are running hcg throughout the cycle, you don't need to carry it throughout your PCT, and the large "boluses" of hcg that are often posted, in the range of 1500-3000iu 2x per week for several weeks, are for those who choose (incorrectly, IMO) to wait until the end of a cycle to utilize hcg.  What makes more sense to you--keeping your balls alive throughout a cycle, or letting the cells die and then trying to salvage it all at the end?

luv2hurt taught me more about hcg use on this board than anyone else.  Luv--your last posts on here on this topic were back in December.  How did you utilize hcg during that last monster cycle of yours???
I agree with both of the above post concerning sust and hcg...all the points made just make good common sense. As far as the sust pining frequency, I still don't understand why some people can't grasp the idea that it needs to be injected very frequently.

you DO NOT have to shoot sust 3 times a week you can shoot it once a week and still get great results. there is no reason to shoot 2 or even 3 times a week.
you just waisting gear.but hey everyone does there things a different way.
Like everyone you are entitled to your opinion, but even so, it would help if you provided some sort of facts backing up your statmens rather then just making a claim based on facts.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 11:47:51 AM »
here is fact,I inject 500mg of sust a week.not eod or ed.and I have just as good or better gains then anyone shooting 2 to 3 times a week.

Is it because i bust my ass at the gym everyday and they dont I dont know,but I myself which is fact inject once a week.

again maybe everyone does there things different but hey who am I to judge?
to me its a waist of gear.

and what are the facts of injecting 2 to 3 times a week? because someone has done it.what would the fact be? how would you know that shooting 2 or 3 times is working better then your first injection? you dont know!! you may think wow im getting big with 2 or 3 injections a week.how do you know your not getting big just by the first injection and the other 2 are just a waist? again you dont.do you have a machine that just messaure every injection in your body?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 05:30:43 PM »
here is fact,I inject 500mg of sust a week.not eod or ed.and I have just as good or better gains then anyone shooting 2 to 3 times a week.

Is it because i bust my ass at the gym everyday and they dont I dont know,but I myself which is fact inject once a week.

again maybe everyone does there things different but hey who am I to judge?
to me its a waist of gear.

and what are the facts of injecting 2 to 3 times a week? because someone has done it.what would the fact be? how would you know that shooting 2 or 3 times is working better then your first injection? you dont know!! you may think wow im getting big with 2 or 3 injections a week.how do you know your not getting big just by the first injection and the other 2 are just a waist? again you dont.do you have a machine that just messaure every injection in your body?

Well with your logic why not just shoot the whole cycle on day one? or just shoot winny or tren once a week.....the logic just does not work.  You say your gains are just as good or better than anyone shooting 2-3 times per week, Im not so sure.

Its about the chemistry of the juice in this case sustanon 250.  Sust is made up of 4 diferent test esters, 1 short (about 2 days) 2 medium chain (about 3 days) and one long (about 7-10 days)  As you can see after day 3 test levels will fall significantly, most of the dose is gone.  Once test has stripped its attached ester it lasts about 24 hours, think test suspension would you shoot the whole week in one day?  Nope. you would ED it.

Me, dont have all the answers either and am not judging, if it works for you stick with it. For others who want to learn more do a search on sust. learn how to do this right.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2006, 05:37:24 PM »
The Sust I am using is 300mg, I am taking 600mg wk (300mon/300thur) so by what you are saying and what I have read mon/wed/fri shots of 200mg would be more beneficial.. I have no problem pinning shit I LOVE it!!!!!! So if eod is what I need for the chemistry of the gear to work then thats what I will do!!
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2006, 06:01:20 PM »

Hey Freak!  Thanks for the props.  Great to see you and Arnold J still on the board, we go back to the Marble days.  I give Marble and Big O the credit for teaching me!

For that cycle I used HCG starting 1 week in.  i like 250-350 IU E4-5D through out.  Last month of the cycle all I ran was Prop. 100mg EOD....this sets you up for a fairly quick exit from the cycle. Started nolva 40mg a couple days after last shot.  Ran the hcg for 2 more shots after last dose of AAS. after 2 weeks cut nolva to 20mg for 3 more weeks.  Also ran clomid at this time for 2 weeks at 50mg ED.  that was it.

The cycle was almost 10 months long test ranged from 750 to 1200mg wk, there was deca, a-bombs and EQ in there too.

After 3 months my levels were comming back almost 300 total T (yeah low I know)  after another 4 months I retested and levels were very close to 600 total T, not bad for an old f*ck comming off a very supressive cycle.  Especially since I have seen guys post T levels after big cycles and poor PCTs in the double digits.......one year later!

Into another Monster right now feeling pretty good about 230 (5'7") abs visible, want to drop to about 215 for the summer season, people look better a little harder than bigger and softer anyhow. Especially for that hot young p*ssy I like to chase around.....sex drive seems fine:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2006, 06:04:34 PM »
The Sust I am using is 300mg, I am taking 600mg wk (300mon/300thur) so by what you are saying and what I have read mon/wed/fri shots of 200mg would be more beneficial.. I have no problem pinning shit I LOVE it!!!!!! So if eod is what I need for the chemistry of the gear to work then thats what I will do!!

Twice a week will work OK, 3 times would be better.  Mon/Wend/Fri is a good plan.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2006, 05:48:00 AM »

feeling pretty good about 230 (5'7") abs visible

DAMN, SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2006, 05:48:35 AM »

DAMN, SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post that cycle, will ya!

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2006, 10:20:18 AM »

that makes alot of sense, I was kind of wondering about all that prop in there maybe just gping to waste given its short half life.....

while we are on the subject of prop, what would you and freaker say is the best way to administer your prop at the end of a cycle? In my case I need 600mg prop per week for the last four weeks and I am still contemplating. My idea is shooting 200mg prop every Mon, Wed, and Fri..... how does that sound to you guys?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2006, 10:56:59 AM »
hasnt your cycle been up like a mounth ago?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2006, 11:00:15 AM »
How about throwing some winny in at the end with the prop?
How much would be a good dose with 600mg of prop a week for 4 weeks?
U