Author Topic: Jay Cutlers the rower side chest  (Read 7273 times)

theonlyone

Jay Cutlers the rower side chest
« on: May 31, 2006, 01:10:17 AM »
Why does he not ever have his fist/fingers squeezed but instead keeps his palm always open as if he is going to swim somewhere? Always and the one in the top 6 swimmer mofo..

BallzDeep69

Re: Jay Cutlers side chest
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 01:19:21 AM »
Because his side chest sux!

theonlyone

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 01:26:31 AM »
Because his side chest sux!
he looks jacked though it's only a matter of swimming/rowing

BallzDeep69

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 01:30:17 AM »
Yeah his face looks jacked.

KTMckay

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 01:31:34 AM »
 :o

BallzDeep69

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 01:33:00 AM »
Ok that pic was almost funny about 10 years ago.

KTMckay

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 01:36:04 AM »
Calm down... But does that even make a difference in that pose? I dsont think it does. Cutler looks amazing in that pose reguardless.

theonlyone

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 01:36:51 AM »
:o
No one cares for your posting.

What if instead of holding the plam open jay would have a fuck sign, would anyone care? Judges for instance?
I ritz bitz for da hitz

theonlyone

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 01:47:13 AM »
Who said jay should have won O 01? On that pose alone he should have been disqualified. A sudden pricke to the.....??????? ouch

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Jay Cutlers the rower side chest
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 02:32:41 AM »
Perhaps Jay was thinking of having his own poses
I am a mini beast

KTMckay

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 03:48:33 AM »
No one cares for your posting.

What if instead of holding the plam open jay would have a f**k sign, would anyone care? Judges for instance?
I ritz bitz for da hitz
Im sorry im not as interesting as "I ritz bitz for da hitz". Idiot. do you realize how retarded that sounds? 
God damn look at the gut in that ronnie/jay pic .... nice.

Slick Vic

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 04:33:26 AM »
Why does he not ever have his fist/fingers squeezed but instead keeps his palm always open as if he is going to swim somewhere? Always and the one in the top 6 swimmer mofo..
It's just the way HE does it. So what.  ::)

theonlyone

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 04:38:29 AM »
Im sorry im not as interesting as "I ritz bitz for da hitz". Idiot. do you realize how retarded that sounds? 
God damn look at the gut in that ronnie/jay pic .... nice.
You were as much interested in as copy and paste "I ritz bitz for da hitz". you laggard. Ronnie Coleman shows you the tongue!

body88

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 04:34:30 PM »
Who said jay should have won O 01? On that pose alone he should have been disqualified. A sudden pricke to the.....??????? ouch

Ya ok pal now watch the video and check out Colemans massive gut and water logged physique.

20dorian%20yates%20muscle

Monster bullshit claim!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 04:56:54 PM »

Probably bc it looks best!  8) This guy is a perfectionist man. You tell me, who has the best looking side chest in this pic!
LMAO @ the russian guy in the middle..Federov..Now THATS NOT how to do a side chest!  :P  Federov isnt even twisting his torso to make his waist look smaller... :-X
Ronnie has his hands almost the same way.. ???  Whats the big deal.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 04:57:45 PM »
He makes it work, so why change it? Looks fine to me.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 05:37:25 PM »
Federov is killing them both in that pose. Just killing them. Look at those legs. Obviously he can't compete with them from the front OR the back so he is performing the side chest the best he can. He's actually doing it the classic way. Gunter and Arnold pull it off well.
"Shut the F up and train"

God Luke

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 06:18:54 PM »
Why on earth can’t Federov get in that condition again in America... kidney problems? Can no longer use diuretics like he use to..?

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 06:29:37 PM »
He destroys everyone in any side pose. His arms are huge and his legs need their own zip code. It's a shame his chest looks so horrid. He has an issue with his back too. It looks odd. He could have been the best by far. Sad really. He'll never recover. The conditioning thing is just bad timing. It's a tricky thing with the diuretics and whatnot. He'll have it down with more experience.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2006, 07:04:43 PM »
He destroys everyone in any side pose. His arms are huge and his legs need their own zip code. It's a shame his chest looks so horrid. He has an issue with his back too. It looks odd. He could have been the best by far. Sad really. He'll never recover. The conditioning thing is just bad timing. It's a tricky thing with the diuretics and whatnot. He'll have it down with more experience.

Yeah Feds leg on that pic does look insane compared to Cuts and ROnnies.. ???   If he can ever get into that kind of condition again.. :o

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 07:06:03 PM »
Why on earth can’t Federov get in that condition again in America... kidney problems? Can no longer use diuretics like he use to..?

Hmm..possibly, right? Its not like he would be lacking motivation to diet his ass off? Or would he get soft? (mentally)... I dont know..it can be either. (physiological or psychological)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 07:08:20 PM »
His arm too. It's killing Coleman in that shot. Look at his deltoids compared to Cutler. He actually has striations. Forearms are also enormous.Then he turns around an it's Whaaaaaa

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 08:44:49 PM »
Federov fell down some stairs when he was kid and messed up his back - that's why he has no symmetry from behind.

Check out how much sharper Ronnie's legs are than Jay's  :o THe separation between Coleman's quads and hams is DEEP. I guess those lunges really work . . .

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 08:51:25 PM »
Federov fell down some stairs when he was kid and messed up his back - that's why he has no symmetry from behind.

where'd you hear this?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 08:59:01 PM »
where'd you hear this?

Flex magazine - they talked about him every issue for like a year. Just a tid-bit I picked up from one