Author Topic: Low Testosterone - Choices  (Read 22097 times)

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
Re: Low Testosterone - Choices
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2006, 10:02:40 PM »
Worse than ever. For the first time, I lost bonage during sex. My sex drive is in the negative -- I see a hot chick and I get sleepy. This androgel has completely killed off what was left of my manliness. I think I'm getting just enough test for my balls to cut off their supply and too little to get any benefit.

Androgel is an effective drug for men that have had some testesterone loss. It is not effective for a major drop in testesterone. If your testesterone is 220 ng/dl and lower ask your doctor for Striant. It is placed on your gum twice per day (unless you'd rather go with the shots). Very convenient and much more effective if you have very low levels.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2006, 04:23:54 AM »
will it give you mouth cancer?

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2006, 04:37:57 AM »
Again, running a cycle followed by proper PCT is not going to get your natural levels back up to snuff...it does NOT work that way!

why wouldnt? are you saying he has an underlying problem since he hasnt been taking juice?  What about someone who has been taking juice for a while and got their test levels checked and they were low because he didnt taper off right or do PCT corrrectly? Wouldnt it be smart for someone to get back on to so they could taper off right and follow a good PCT?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2006, 05:17:27 AM »
why wouldnt? are you saying he has an underlying problem since he hasnt been taking juice?  What about someone who has been taking juice for a while and got their test levels checked and they were low because he didnt taper off right or do PCT corrrectly? Wouldnt it be smart for someone to get back on to so they could taper off right and follow a good PCT?

Yes the the person who Arnold is reffering to is hypogonadal, so his levels will not rebound back into the normal range.

To answer your question at the bottom, I once did a cycle with a crappy PCT......well I was having a terrible time recovering, all kinds of problems!  This was not getting much better with time either.  So I decided to after 4 months of misery to jump back on another cycle with plans for a strict PCT.  Well it worked great! after the good PCT I felt fine and did not really show any symptoms.  Felt good and helped me keep my gains better.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2006, 08:55:41 AM »
there it is and that's my plan a very mild test cycle and very proper pct and a doc visit to get retested...hopefully I am up to snuff, producing normally and wont be using gear again....

250mg/wk test
400mg eq/week 1-10

clomid, nolv and hcg

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2006, 09:05:42 AM »
there it is and that's my plan a very mild test cycle and very proper pct and a doc visit to get retested...hopefully I am up to snuff, producing normally and wont be using gear again....

250mg/wk test
400mg eq/week 1-10

clomid, nolv and hcg

are you reading the posts dude?

doing a cycle will NOT make your natural test kick back in...

replacement therapy is usually a lifetime choice...

i suggest you read up on it more.

8)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2006, 10:22:55 AM »
I know and I am having low test problems....My proposed cycle is not hrt...it's to give me a boost....then hit a pct then get tested to see if I can restart myself.  With me?

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2006, 11:13:09 AM »
(1) A cycle - (2) HRT - (3) PCT

ARE EACH  D I F F E R E N T  THINGS - NOT interchangable, as suggested . . .

Any (effective) cycle - requires PCT post treatment, to start things back up.
(the cells in the testes [DIE off] and the sytem needs to be restored)

HRT IS PERMANENT - NO PCT required or will NOT help - Period.
the hormonal system has shut down - WILL NOT come back up - Period.

U N C L E !
           I give!

PCT - Post Cycle Treatment, done after you have finished,
the most practical/beneficial sustance IS HCG
1 life 1 liver

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2006, 11:40:24 AM »
I knew of a guy who had been on cycle for years with very few breaks and his natural levels were non-existence. He and his wife were trying to have a baby but because of his condition there was no way. So, this is what he did, bear in mind, I'm not telling you to do this, it's just what he did and it worked. He had been off all gear for nearly 8months but still nothing was working, so he got on a large dose of HCG very large, if I remember correctly, he stayed on it for 4 or 5 wks at 2000-3000 iu's ed. After that he got on nolva for another month, I can't remember the dose, but it seemed to work, he and his wife now have a little baby boy.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2006, 12:22:02 PM »
(1) A cycle - (2) HRT - (3) PCT

ARE EACH  D I F F E R E N T  THINGS - NOT interchangable, as suggested . . .

Any (effective) cycle - requires PCT post treatment, to start things back up.
(the cells in the testes [DIE off] and the sytem needs to be restored)

HRT IS PERMANENT - NO PCT required or will NOT help - Period.
the hormonal system has shut down - WILL NOT come back up - Period.

U N C L E !
           I give!

PCT - Post Cycle Treatment, done after you have finished,
the most practical/beneficial sustance IS HCG

I said the same thing...reason for 250 a week vs 100 hrt dose

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2006, 03:15:19 PM »
Well then IT seems like more a matter of scemantics (sp?). . .

I think that Aj(?) and I are on the same track,
I would do a month run of HCG to see IF you
can approach baseline hormone levels.
AND I F? that does not work then? DO HRT?

You appear intersted in, HRT at higher than prescribed levels.

Best have Nolvedex on hand for IF you have gyno issues - just in case.
or better yet Arimidex (no estrogen conversion), or like.

But please stop thinking of it *like a cycle*, its e i t h e r or . . .
1 life 1 liver

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2006, 03:24:09 PM »
Well then IT seems like more a matter of scemantics (sp?). . .

I think that Aj(?) and I are on the same track,
I would do a month run of HCG to see IF you
can approach baseline hormone levels.
AND I F? that does not work then? DO HRT?

You appear intersted in, HRT at higher than prescribed levels.

Best have Nolvedex on hand for IF you have gyno issues - just in case.
or better yet Arimidex (no estrogen conversion), or like.

But please stop thinking of it *like a cycle*, its e i t h e r or . . .
Yes, a good run of HCG might be what works for him, if that doesn't then getting his natural levels back will not happen...hrt is going to be the only other option.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2006, 08:19:38 PM »
I recently got my bloodwork done and I asked for test levels which I suspected were low. Sure enough, my T was 231, which is average for a 90-year old man, a nine year old boy, or a horny 30-year old woman, but ridiculously low for a 30 year old guy.

Anywho, the doc said he could prescribe me gel or refer me to an endocrinologist. Since everyone is badmouthing the gel, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions that a reasonable endocrinologist would entertain. Does anyone know what types of juice US doctors would prescribe under the circumstances.

Thanks mates!

Special "EstrogenMan" Ed

Unfortunately, there is no truly effective way to deliver a non 17-alpha alkylated steroid other than through intramuscular injection. The best way to slowly saturate your blood with a drug is to allow the capillaries to slowly absorb it. The gel is a scam: it saturates the blood quickly, thus not giving any time for T to stimulate an increase in muscle protein syntesis through an increase in the RNA-transcryptase enzyme. The gel is ok to get you horny for sex, but it's anbolic effects are slim to nil. Regards. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2006, 05:19:10 AM »
Ive been clean thus far, just trying to gain some really lean mass, and am afraid that with low test and 4,200 it'll all be fat....my abs are already starting to blurr and I am only 165lbs at 6'2....everything Ive read says that low dose of 250mg is a good jump kick in the ass, allows you to eat and use the food more efficiently, can stay on for 20+ weeks, and after pct, much easier to recover.....hoping I could gain 25-30lbs with a good high calorie diet and intense training.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2006, 05:24:32 AM »
but if you're 165 didn't you gain 10 pounds already. chin up!

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2006, 06:52:37 AM »
yeah but Im fading...think its due to my low test

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2006, 07:41:08 AM »
what does fading mean? talking about abs? if you lost the abs that quick maybe try to cut the calories a tiny bit. According to the rule bodyweight X 18 you should be eating 2900-3000

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2006, 08:27:57 AM »
4,200......that x18 doesnt mean jack...it's all about MRB....activity level......abs fading, due to excess cals, but scale is moving cleanly and clothing still very loose........

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2006, 08:45:10 AM »
4200 is a LOT. you'll gain weight when muscle grows. that 18X stuff is just an example or ballpark estimate. yes of course the scale is going up. you're getting fat.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2006, 08:57:35 AM »
yes of course the scale is going up. you're getting fat.
Oh man, don't tell him that, you're going to freak him out...he's already got enough mental frustrations when it comes to the whole "getting fat" thing.  :'(

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2006, 08:58:30 AM »
but he actually has control over that. 4200 for a guy 165? I think he should talk to Milos.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2006, 10:27:15 AM »
you insane...I'm 30...I train 2x a day...I eat 4,200 clean cals....relax dude.....fat?  Never....blurred definition, probably...at this point, I want to be 15lbs overweight than 20lbs under......at 165 I shouold eat anything not nailed down...plus if I use test (low dose) ill need even more!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2006, 01:41:27 PM »
why do you train 2x a day?

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2006, 05:30:17 PM »
you insane...I'm 30...I train 2x a day...I eat 4,200 clean cals....relax dude.....fat?  Never....blurred definition, probably...at this point, I want to be 15lbs overweight than 20lbs under......at 165 I shouold eat anything not nailed down...plus if I use test (low dose) ill need even more!
2 x a day ,  man you are superman  ?

what is point training twica a day !
, could you take a brake  between two workouts !?

w

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2006, 06:10:34 PM »
trhere's guys that train twice a day. guys like lee priest and arnold schwarzenegger.