Author Topic: Food bills outragous  (Read 7126 times)

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
Food bills outragous
« on: May 31, 2006, 05:27:30 PM »
I am currently eating a Protien rich diet with a mimmial amount of carbs and have found it bloody expensive,My cheap foods skin milk powder and egg whites cut the bills.I am currently 280 fat but i will be chemicaly enhanced and want to get back to 280 lean.
I have a shit job and can only spend a certian amount on food I feel like doing an armed robbery on a grocery store.
Frustration has reached a point and am wandering how other getbiggers afford there food.Just Curious.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Food bills outragous
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 05:28:49 PM »
I am currently eating a Protien rich diet with a mimmial amount of carbs and have found it bloody expensive,My cheap foods skin milk powder and egg whites cut the bills.I am currently 280 fat but i will be chemicaly enhanced and want to get back to 280 lean.
I have a shit job and can only spend a certian amount on food I feel like doing an armed robbery on a grocery store.
Frustration has reached a point and am wandering how other getbiggers afford there food.Just Curious.
how old are you?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 05:30:31 PM »
BOBB SAPP KILLS

body88

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 05:32:53 PM »
Get a better job

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 05:33:28 PM »

Get a "sponsor."

Derek has many......among them a new supplement company.

HAHA, RON.....

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 05:33:41 PM »
hustle it homie

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 05:33:50 PM »
i'm the same age, 3/31/72, anyway, 1 package of 60 eggs-4.00, 3 6lb. packages of chicken breasts,1.99/lb. or 36 bucks, 7 pounds of ground beef-18 bucks and maybe 3 sirloin steaks-24 bucks, so like 75 bucks total, at either Sam's club or Wal-Mart supercenter, why on earth do you want to be 280 lean at age 34? how tall are you?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 05:33:56 PM »
2 words  sugar momma..

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 05:37:57 PM »
Diet:

egg whites
rice
frozen green beans
lean ground beef

buy in bulk and freeze it

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 05:41:25 PM »
i'm the same age, 3/31/72, anyway, 1 package of 60 eggs-4.00, 3 6lb. packages of chicken breasts,1.99/lb. or 36 bucks, 7 pounds of ground beef-18 bucks and maybe 3 sirloin steaks-24 bucks, so like 75 bucks total, at either Sam's club or Wal-Mart supercenter, why on earth do you want to be 280 lean at age 34? how tall are you?

That's what I do.

Fucking Costco is my supplier.

9 lbs of oats
London Broil
Frozen chicken
Broccoli
Water
Salmon
Lean Ground Turkey
Rice
Eggs
HAHA, RON.....

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 05:43:37 PM »
i'm the same age, 3/31/72, anyway, 1 package of 60 eggs-4.00, 3 6lb. packages of chicken breasts,1.99/lb. or 36 bucks, 7 pounds of ground beef-18 bucks and maybe 3 sirloin steaks-24 bucks, so like 75 bucks total.
I am a lacto octo vegeterian i do not eat meat so i am spending most of my money on Protien Powder.Its frustating $250 dollars a week for food.
I do not plan on whoring a sugar daddy or mummy.There should be a bill in congress to allow food as a tax deduction on serious bodybuilders, Amatuers pros.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 05:43:55 PM »
That's what I do.

Fucking Costco is my supplier.

9 lbs of oats
London Broil
Frozen chicken
Broccoli
Water
Salmon
Lean Ground Turkey
Rice
Eggs

when i hear about some of these jackass pros spending 500 bucks a week on food i'm like, why? are they eating cows? eating doesn't have to be that expensive.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 05:46:56 PM »
I am a lacto octo vegeterian i do not eat meat so i am spending most of my money on Protien Powder.Its frustating $250 dollars a week for food.
I do not plan on whoring a sugar daddy or mummy.There should be a bill in congress to allow food as a tax deduction on serious bodybuilders, Amatuers pros.
250 bucks a week???????? why? that is totally unnecessary and stupid, i eat about 350 grams of protein on 75-80 bucks a week and that food also feeds a 32 year old woman and ten year old boy that i live with, i buy a 5 pound jug of Optimum Whey protein every couple of months for 28 bucks and some creatine every month or so for 15 bucks.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 05:53:53 PM »
There should be a bill in congress to allow food as a tax deduction on serious bodybuilders, Amatuers pros.

Get inc. as a model or athlete.  Then just declare a loss of 10,000 on your business every year :)  Food, gym dues, gas, TP... you name it.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 05:54:57 PM »
I knew you would get a lot of cracks  on this , some funny/clever, some retarded , etc ;)

1.On a serious note, if possible try to work on getting a better career path going as your first goal. Sorry but I think you now realize that even bodybuilding can suck if you have no $$ to pay the bills. Go back to school, and/
or work your up with a good company, etc, whatever. Sorry to preach, but I KNOW this to be true from learning the hard way myself.Bodybuilding doesn't pay the bills until you get pretty high up.For many it sucks the focus and energy from things that should really matter in a happy productive life, like careers and relationships.

2, Ok , I know that juice is the last major cog in the contest bpdybuilders plan of attack, but if I were you I would spend an extra cash I had on FOOD. Hit the juice after you have your diet down and you stopped making gains.

3. Do basic , intense work outs and eat  a basic simple diet. That way you get the most bang for your buck.

good luck in your life and your bodybuilding,  Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 05:55:37 PM »
250 bucks a week???????? why? that is totally unnecessary and stupid, i eat about 350 grams of protein on 75-80 bucks a week and that food also feeds a 32 year old woman and ten year old boy that i live with, i buy a 5 pound jug of Optimum Whey protein every couple of months for 28 bucks and some creatine every month or so for 15 bucks.
Its soley protien powder and vegetables, im eating 750 grams of protien a day over 8 meals and its paid divedends i was up to 320 pound overweight and have got down to 280 eating large amounts of protien.75% protien 20% carbs.5% fat is my diet.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 06:00:20 PM »
I knew you would get a lot of cracks  on this , some funny/clever, some retarded , etc ;)

1.On a serious note, if possible try to work on getting a better career path going as your first goal. Sorry but I think you now realize that even bodybuilding can suck if you have no $$ to pay the bills. Go back to school, and/
or work your up with a good company, etc, whatever. Sorry to preach, but I KNOW this to be true from learning the hard way myself.Bodybuilding doesn't pay the bills until you get pretty high up.For many it sucks the focus and energy from things that should really matter in a happy productive life, like careers and relationships.

2, Ok , I know that juice is the last major cog in the contest bpdybuilders plan of attack, but if I were you I would spend an extra cash I had on FOOD. Hit the juice after you have your diet down and you stopped making gains.

3. Do basic , intense work outs and eat  a basic simple diet. That way you get the most bang for your buck.

good luck in your life and your bodybuilding,  Howard
Thanks for tha advise i am on holidays in the States visiting gyms state to state on my Motorcycle journey.Im getting paid minium wage.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 06:08:49 PM »
Thanks for tha advise i am on holidays in the States visiting gyms state to state on my Motorcycle journey.Im getting paid minium wage.

Here is a practical here and now tip you might like  that you can use right now on your trip.
But a 5 lbs cansiter of choc whey protein at any discount nutrition, most sell for around 35 bucks.I like  Champion, but any major brand is good.
Get a good shaker with screw on lid, when you stop, buy some milk add a scoop of whey and bam ya got some high quality pro , pretty cheap and convenient.
Good luck and it might be fun if you post about any funny gym stuff you encounter on your trip.
Howard

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 06:15:06 PM »

:o

And your kidneys haven't exploded yet??

That's beyond insane.

No but I bet he farts so much his butt exploded :o

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2006, 06:31:46 PM »
buy food when it's on sale and stock up - get a deep freezer too

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2006, 07:01:27 PM »

lol..it can get expencive, but I think your exxagerating OR you have a shit Job. lol..sorry.. Wtf do you buy? Like Sarcasm said-

Talking like your KEvin Levronie or Somethin.. ::)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2006, 07:14:50 PM »
costco is 25 bucks for 6 lbs of mixed source protein and the bags of mixed veggies there are dirt cheap....also the bag of yams is a smokin deal too.

the better question is why the hell are you a vegetarian?  i know countless ex-vegetarians who now eat fish and chicken and even red meat and are much happier

eat salmon and chicken breasts, they're stupid animals anyway, dont feel bad
its comin today

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 07:33:48 PM »
buy food when it's on sale and stock up - get a deep freezer too

Good idea.  I bought 200 pounds of beef at one time from a butcher.  Saved a ton...
Motherboy (the band).

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 07:47:13 PM »
vegetarian isnt healthier....eating fish and chicken, some lean red meat once in awhile is healthier than being a vegetarian
its comin today

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2006, 08:05:40 PM »
Good idea.  I bought 200 pounds of beef at one time from a butcher.  Saved a ton...

Ok that sounds better than what I did..I boned a 200 lb butcher and he charged me plenty..damn, I knew I got something wrong.