Author Topic: Am I gonna prove this nugga wrong?  (Read 1951 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Am I gonna prove this nugga wrong?
« on: May 31, 2006, 06:46:26 PM »
I work with this tool lets call him "Chris"  He has been working out the last 10 years and his stats are
age 33
ht  5' 10"
wt 170
bf around 10

Ill admit he looks good but he is so adamant that after mt cycle and pct I will lose everything, he said he sees it all the time that aas are just a temporary solution and even with proper training, diet and pct I will LOSE ALL MY GAINS!!!!!

I will probally bulk up to 205- 210 ( I am at 180 right now)

I guess my question is..... Is he full of shit and talking out his ass?
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: Am I gonna prove this nugga wrong?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 07:11:13 PM »
If this shit was true then Lee Priest would be 185 during the off season.... ans Mr. Olympians would be no bigger than 200lbs..... come on?  You should have never told anyone you were taking aas except your girl or whoever lives with you

That guy you work with is a fag and how can he look good if he is 170? That in my opinion is an emergency situation. He is borderline anorexic.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 07:13:49 PM »
John, You crack me the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See this is why I cant wait to get home and read the boards!!!!!!!!!
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 08:25:40 PM »
and if he has been working out for ten years what has he been doing? swimming and eating banannas?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 09:07:03 PM »

That guy you work with is a fag and how can he look good if he is 170? That in my opinion is an emergency situation. He is borderline anorexic.

Hahahaha.. my sentiments exactly!! I'm 247,lean right now and I still don't feel all that big!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 09:13:54 PM »
Btw. honestly this guy just has no apparent knowledge of AAS or how they work.  With proper PCT and a good proper cycle you'll keep a LOT of gains from using gear, and this is from personal experience. Especially with certain products (anavar, winstrol, primo, eq) you'll be amazed at not only how much of your gains you'll keep but how much the quality and shape of your body/muscle will change!!

I remember the first time I tried anavar, omg.. it changed the way my whole physique looked, all my muscle bellies got rounder and fuller.
Only thing is it's a bit expensive, but worth EVERY penny.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 01:42:27 AM »
people who say how AAS are bad are usually alcholics or drug addicts so why does opinion matter anyway just dont listen to the little guy ;)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 01:59:25 AM »
you will loose some NO MATTER what your pct is.

and you name all these pro's see there the thing they are pro's they been doing it for years and years.

when your done with your cycle it doesnt mean you stop working out.If you keep working out youll start to keep most of your gains.

So to answer your question you will loose some of your gains.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 09:48:47 AM »
I work with this tool lets call him "Chris"  He has been working out the last 10 years and his stats are
age 33
ht  5' 10"
wt 170
bf around 10

if you are under 200lbs at 10% bodyfat you are SMALL!!!!! unless youre only 5'1" tall.

tell "chris" to find another hobby. he obviously knows nothing in regard to working out, nutrition, or AAS. tell chris that "getbig" told him to get back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 10:17:40 AM »
Two steps forwards...one step back.  Over time, that's a lotta steps forwards!

AAS are not magic.  Over time, if you continue to train, eat and sleep and, yes, take AAS, the results speak for themselves.  It's a small part of an overall LIFESTYLE

Oh, BTW...170lbs is actually very BIG...

...for a guy with no T-cells!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 10:08:31 AM »
lol, I told him what you guys said.. and he was like you got it all wrong..
His Stats are..

5'8.5"
9% BF

And he still says I will lose most of it and with the best diet, training and PCT there is nothing I can do
U

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 12:45:07 PM »
lol, I told him what you guys said.. and he was like you got it all wrong..
His Stats are..

5'8.5"
9% BF

And he still says I will lose most of it and with the best diet, training and PCT there is nothing I can do

we are all wrong....he is the only one that knows.....listen to every word he says!!!! ::) ::)

just like the guy i ran into at the gym a few days ago.....he said the "secret" to success in weight training was eating a can of green beans after every workout. "thats all you need" he says. so apparently......i think that guy and your buddy should write a training book together. they will make millions together with their combined genius!!!!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2006, 01:16:36 PM »
LOLOLOL.......Yah your right man,,,,,,,,,Ill give you his number..hehe

I just wanna cycle right because as I mentioned before, my previous cycles were not done correctly with diet, and PCT. and I DID lose everything.. But that was back in the day when the internet was new and you had to trust what one guy at the gym told you...

This board is priceless..... The best one I belong too....

U