Author Topic: The Hamas Flapper  (Read 3171 times)

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
The Hamas Flapper
« on: May 31, 2006, 11:40:24 PM »
The Hamas Flapper

A couple of days after the 2006 election in Palestine, one of the pencil-necks in my gym started wearing a green baseball cap of the same shade green as the caps and flags that Hamas supporters favour. Every day, the same hat. An example can be seen at http://www.gulfnews.com/images/06/01/26/27_oped_hamas_4.jpg

Visualise this guy: 177cm (5’10”), and perhaps 70kg (155lb) soaking wet wearing every stitch of clothing he has.  The obligatory singlet, cut low and loose.  No muscle to speak of, and a smooth look without being flabby. A mouth-breather, complete with a vacant look on his face.  I actually think he might me Brazilian or some such and not Palestinian, but I really don’t care.

So why the flapper aspect to his ‘name’?  He seems to spend every minute he is not monster-benching those huge 15kg plates on the bench walking around, hands in half-fists, waving them in the air in front of himself.  Each hand rests on his toothpick^Wlegs and then is jerked into the air in front of him like an epileptic doing a front lat raise to a full 90 degree vertical elevation.  This arm is flung back down, and the other one convulses into the air in an identical manner.

Like a metronomic spastic, the Hamas Fapper circles the weights area, flinging one arm after the other into the air, to return to his monster-bench to pump the pecs, and repeat the whole process.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: The Hamas Flapper
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:33:39 AM »
Take the guy and lock him in the sauna. Problem solved

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 01:07:24 AM »
Take the guy and lock him in the sauna. Problem solved

The problem with such a suggestion that there is no sauna at this gym (or any gym I am aware of in this country: Saunas are the domain of 'mens clubs' and come with free pillows for ones biting pleasure).

I think the best solution would be to point him out to a maniacal Jew, and sell tickets.

irony

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 01:29:39 AM »
Call the Department of Homeland Security. Problem solved.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 02:14:00 AM »
The Hamas Flapper
A couple of days after the 2006 election in Palestine, one of the pencil-necks in my gym started wearing a green baseball cap of the same shade green as the caps and flags that Hamas supporters favour. Every day, the same hat. An example can be seen at http://www.gulfnews.com/images/06/01/26/27_oped_hamas_4.jpg
Visualise this guy: 177cm (5’10”), and perhaps 70kg (155lb) soaking wet wearing every stitch of clothing he has.  The obligatory singlet, cut low and loose.  No muscle to speak of, and a smooth look without being flabby. A mouth-breather, complete with a vacant look on his face.  I actually think he might me Brazilian or some such and not Palestinian, but I really don’t care.
So why the flapper aspect to his ‘name’?  He seems to spend every minute he is not monster-benching those huge 15kg plates on the bench walking around, hands in half-fists, waving them in the air in front of himself.  Each hand rests on his toothpick^Wlegs and then is jerked into the air in front of him like an epileptic doing a front lat raise to a full 90 degree vertical elevation.  This arm is flung back down, and the other one convulses into the air in an identical manner.
Like a metronomic spastic, the Hamas Fapper circles the weights area, flinging one arm after the other into the air, to return to his monster-bench to pump the pecs, and repeat the whole process.

Hahahaha. Ok 'misanthropic_curmudgeon' ::) Oh Brother, what a name  ;D

Just kidding mate (or should I say AT ;);D

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 02:15:23 AM »

If I lived or trained in USA, or even the larger North American contienent, I would agree, but I do not.  (Although I did do the obligitory Muscle Beach training session when I was last in LA, as well as some commercial shit-hole in the CBD full of "dont lift the weights in our roped off area from the cardio bunnies that you've paid to use or you'll injure yourself" signs trying to protect thier arse from litigation)

I still think finding an angry psychopathic Jew would be the best solution.  Anybody know any angry pschopathic Jews down under? All the ones I know are mellow, angst-laden, contemplators.

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 02:17:00 AM »
Hahahaha. Ok 'misanthropic_curmudgeon' ::) Oh Brother, what a name  ;D

Just kidding mate (or should I say 'Fat' AT ;);D

Hi-ya, boy-o.  How'd those curtseys you doing the other night go?   :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 02:19:51 AM »
Hi-ya, boy-o.  How'd those curtseys you doing the other night go?   :)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! So 'tis you then!!!! And about the curtseys - F*ck you. Where I come from, we call them squats  ;D. And to answer your question, if you want angry and dangerous badasses, you will find them in the FERAL PIT  ;)  ;D

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 02:26:07 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! So 'tis you then!!!! And about the curtseys - F*ck you. Where I come from, we call them squats  ;D. And to answer your question, if you want angry and dangerous badasses, you will find them in the FERAL PIT  ;)  ;D

To quote the immortal Connor McCleod: "There can be, only one!!"

I always thought squats involved bending the knees and lowering ones arse to the floor, not dipping and bending over presenting ones arsehole to the world for a cornholing.   :)

Did you see that chinaman in "da Pit" lastnight? 
1kg bumbells, doing impersonations of a washing machine.
Then he monster-setted with 2kg dumbell curls, which looked more like shrugs.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 02:32:15 AM »
To quote the immortal Connor McCleod: "There can be, only one!!"
I always thought squats involved bending the knees and lowering ones arse to the floor, not dipping and bending over presenting ones arsehole to the world for a cornholing.   :)
Did you see that chinaman in "da Pit" lastnight? 
1kg bumbells, doing impersonations of a washing machine.
Then he monster-setted with 2kg dumbell curls, which looked more like shrugs.

ROFLMAO. What do you expect from those little metrosexuals that 'train'  ::) in the PIT? You forgot to add the hardcore ab-shooting and tri-shooting that followed that monster set. To give him credit though, he didn't take any breaks inbetween (save for the short one where he had to walk over to the 110 lb male instructor to clear up some doubt he had about the 'swiss ball' core exercise in his 'program') Oh brother  ::)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 03:25:15 AM »
ROFLMAO. What do you expect from those little metrosexuals that 'train'  ::) in the PIT? You forgot to add the hardcore ab-shooting and tri-shooting that followed that monster set. To give him credit though, he didn't take any breaks inbetween (save for the short one where he had to walk over to the 110 lb male instructor to clear up some doubt he had about the 'swiss ball' core exercise in his 'program') Oh brother  ::)

We have this new crack-junky like figure that takes of his shirt to show his ghastly tigertattoo on his back. He then proceeds to do weird movements and make loud breathing noises to attract attention. He follows this up by to balancing himself on the preacher-curl-stand. Next he visits the machine room with a drunk swirling motion. If I was a gym owner I would've kicked him out.
There's also this Mr White, a Antilian guy completely dressed in white, doing jackshit, hanging around on machines trying to chat-up girls.

Oh yeah, this is the most hardcore gym in town, the rest are metrosexual gyms, with only machines and cardio. Although I see myself as metrosexual, I still want decent weights and bars!

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 06:02:41 PM »
We have this new crack-junky like figure that takes of his shirt to show his ghastly tigertattoo on his back.

You have two options:
1) Ask him if his boyfriends appreciates it when the have sex
2) Tell him tigers are not that sort of pussy.

Although I see myself as metrosexual, I still want decent weights and bars!

What for? To hang your towell on?

Metrosexuals are God's[tm] equivilent of vacuious bimbettes: 
The only facial product a man should use is deposited on her face.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 06:20:07 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't think one exists over there.  Maybe a Dept of Homeland Insecurity...
Motherboy (the band).

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2006, 03:49:14 AM »
Angry Jew =  Mike Katz

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2006, 04:08:52 AM »
OMG since when this site became Pro-Hamas? My post was deleted.
Ron is Israeli...so...WTF with this?!