Author Topic: GET OUT OF MY GYM  (Read 5219 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: GET OUT OF MY GYM
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 09:39:14 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA there is a paki family that works out in their street clothes at my gym...its pretty funny to laugh at as long as its from a distance sinc ethey smell like a mix of armpit and ass
hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2006, 09:43:56 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA there is a paki family that works out in their street clothes at my gym...its pretty funny to laugh at as long as its from a distance sinc ethey smell like a mix of armpit and ass
did you say hi to toxicavenger? haha  ;D
follow the arrows

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2006, 09:45:47 AM »
i have come to the conclusion that some gyms could not stay open without acceptin memberships from lazy, fat, pathetic people.  I bet at any given time 40% of members come to the gym less than twice a week
Valhalla awaits.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2006, 10:11:39 AM »
How are they bothering me,,EASY,,they leave there disgusting sweat all over and dont wear and bring gym clothes or towels,,they hog the cardio machines or some machines I use after free weights to finsih off the workout. 5 kids under 10 years old and yelling and screaming in a gym bothers me. Maybe weed out the weak you little bitch faget likes that kind of shit,,but let me tell you Stalker boy of 240,,just like you,,they don't belong in a gym.If you like grandma's on ventalators and illegal baby gardners running around your gym,,then you can have them at your house.

You have a few options:

Complain to the gym manager
Join another gym
Go at another time of day

Also, if a 10 year old kid is using the same equipment you are, that should tell you something.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2006, 10:16:41 AM »

Also, if a 10 year old kid is using the same equipment you are, that should tell you something.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2006, 10:25:11 AM »
So I am at the gym today and in wheels this 400 pound old woman who must of been 80 years old.Hooked up to a machine and being pushed and wheeled by this 20 something who looks 40 hispanic illegal from Bongleepor Mexico with grandma yelling at her to push her to this machine or that as I watched from the back cardio treadmills. Some gyms do anything to sell memberships. I mean they gotta make a buck but give me a break. I also see  another Mama Mexico with her 5 kids under 10 running around the gym hopping on different cardio machines for like a minute a piece playing on them and filthy looking. Why are these kids running around a gym. New rule. You can't be over 40 percent bodyfat to workout at a gym. We don't want you. Go walk on the beach and do your prep work before you start leaving your awful body odors and 5 of your kids at a quality gym. They workout twice a month and look like complete crap.  >:(

Look here , my maid and her ninos have gotta do something in between washing and cleaning c'mon give her a break.
I would speak to the gym manager about the kids however. We have a day care center at our place, that keeps the lil root snooters in quarentine LOL.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2006, 10:29:12 AM »
So I am at the gym today and in wheels this 400 pound old woman who must of been 80 years old.Hooked up to a machine and being pushed and wheeled by this 20 something who looks 40 hispanic illegal from Bongleepor Mexico with grandma yelling at her to push her to this machine or that as I watched from the back cardio treadmills. Some gyms do anything to sell memberships. I mean they gotta make a buck but give me a break. I also see  another Mama Mexico with her 5 kids under 10 running around the gym hopping on different cardio machines for like a minute a piece playing on them and filthy looking. Why are these kids running around a gym. New rule. You can't be over 40 percent bodyfat to workout at a gym. We don't want you. Go walk on the beach and do your prep work before you start leaving your awful body odors and 5 of your kids at a quality gym. They workout twice a month and look like complete crap.  >:(

Hey!!  Hey!!  You leave LuciusFox and his welfare-dependent family alone!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »
kick em out
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2006, 01:54:09 PM »
We have this one chick, I think, she wears that Muslim garb.  I am not shitting you guys, she wears it to the gym and it's all black.  We call her the Sith.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2006, 01:55:05 PM »
We have this one chick, I think, she wears that Muslim garb.  I am not shitting you guys, she wears it to the gym and it's all black.  We call her the Sith.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2006, 02:00:16 PM »

I hate that shit. I don't care how fat or out of shape you are, where you are from, etc.,..............................

But please, please do not come into the gym stinky..........
HAHA, RON.....

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2006, 02:05:35 PM »
Racial comments don't make a person a racist.  You don't hear about rappers being called racists but just listen to the lyrics.  Think about it, if a white person cuts you off in traffic or is rude in a general setting what is your first reaction?  Just because you might be a minority, doesn't mean you can call everyone else racist every time a comment is made.
The force is strong in this one. 8)
What kind of gym do you work out at,That lets small kids on the floor?Well just be patient.You know she'll be gone in 2-3 months.But I'd make the management snap to.Not only is it distacting,It's dangerous.If that dont work......Use the jedi mind trick 8)
give in to the darkside