Author Topic: Universal sterol complex  (Read 3446 times)

KTMckay

Universal sterol complex
« on: June 01, 2006, 03:18:04 AM »
My girlfriend got me a bottle of this for my birthday 3 days ago. Has anyone tried it? Im about 2 servings into it so im wondering how itll effect my gains. Has anyone else tried it? if so id appreciate a review.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Universal sterol complex
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 01:04:56 PM »
it will not do shit good thing she bought it for you

KTMckay

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 01:47:05 PM »
Yeah i was pretty much thinkin the same thing.  >:(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 02:31:25 PM »

Jack her in the jaw for buying you such a worthless junk 'supplement'. Lay the pimp-hand down HARD for that one.

I think you'd get better results using the Vince Goodrum 'Bee Pollen/Brewers Yeast' stack.

Tell her to go out and get you a quality protein formula, creatine, glutamine a multi-vitamin complex...then on the way home have her stop at the grocery store and stock up Y2K style on red meat, chicken, oatmeal, eggs, milk, and red-potatoes and brown rice.

Hope this helps...
?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 03:15:32 PM »
Jack her in the jaw for buying you such a worthless junk 'supplement'. Lay the pimp-hand down HARD for that one.

I think you'd get better results using the Vince Goodrum 'Bee Pollen/Brewers Yeast' stack.

Tell her to go out and get you a quality protein formula, creatine, glutamine a multi-vitamin complex...then on the way home have her stop at the grocery store and stock up Y2K style on red meat, chicken, oatmeal, eggs, milk, and red-potatoes and brown rice.

Hope this helps...
agreed, smack your beach up

KTMckay

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 08:10:22 PM »
I love my girlfriend so ease up it was a thoughtful gift even though it was worthless. she bought me 20 pounds of optimum whey aside from that so im not complaining. thats true love  :D . you characters can smack your women all ya want  the only ones i know that would put up with that shit are fat and ugly women  . no one wants that shit  >:(

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 08:12:38 PM »
as i have said before "its about as hardcore as my grandfathers errections"
Vince G kynoselen KING!

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 11:30:11 AM »
i used the stuff more than 10 years ago! it was worthless then and it still is now! :P

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2006, 12:38:59 PM »

Thats a pretty hilarious statement you just made KTM...I betcha your girl would respect you more...appreciate you more...and be more in love with you if you occasionally laid the pimp hand down here and there...and didnt treat her as an equal.

Women dont like men who treat them good...they like to be treated like little b-tches. There is nothing more irrestible to a woman than a bad boy they think they can change...ponder that one while you use your 'sterol complex'.
?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 06:29:34 AM »
anyhoo.... that stuff is useless... get some trib

KTMckay

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 06:30:03 PM »
Thats a pretty hilarious statement you just made KTM...I betcha your girl would respect you more...appreciate you more...and be more in love with you if you occasionally laid the pimp hand down here and there...and didnt treat her as an equal.

Women dont like men who treat them good...they like to be treated like little b-tches. There is nothing more irrestible to a woman than a bad boy they think they can change...ponder that one while you use your 'sterol complex'.
" Women dont like men who treat them good..." nice quote there. im not in high school anymore.  but smacking her .... well you go ahead and smack your girlfriends and see how far it gets you.  ;)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 07:57:31 PM »
sterol complex cost abot 12 $ at vitamin world she must really love you  ;D

KTMckay

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 02:58:50 AM »
sterol complex cost abot 12 $ at vitamin world she must really love you  ;D
She got me many other things i jut brought up the complex. She shows she loves with me other things not money buddy.  :-*

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 09:44:25 AM »

She would 'love' you more if you treated her like crap.

Remember this statement...the LESS respect you give a woman the MORE you get back. 
?

KTMckay

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2006, 02:16:34 AM »
She would 'love' you more if you treated her like crap.

Remember this statement...the LESS respect you give a woman the MORE you get back. 
I'll keep doin what i do,:D seeing how ive got what i want by doing it... You do what you do. are you really serious though?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 02:23:56 AM »
I'll keep doin what i do,:D seeing how ive got what i want by doing it... You do what you do. are you really serious though?

he's right to some degree.... if you worship your woman she will shit on your head... if you keep her periodically freakout at her you'll be in total control.... do what you do... but when he blows your best friend... you heard it from us first...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 10:09:23 AM »

Spoken like a man who REALLY knows women, WOO!

Well said brother...

He is right...when she gives one of you buddys a hummer...think about what we said. I'll tell you who you should be leery of...think about your one buddy who doesnt work...possibly has a criminal record...smokes dope daily...and is going nowhere in life. Thats the player who if ever your girl will fawk behind your back...its him. Good luck.
?

KTMckay

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 12:06:02 AM »
OK? You characters are fuckin crazy  >:(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 10:44:31 AM »

Maybe...but it doesnt mean we are wrong.
?

KTMckay

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 11:30:09 AM »
Maybe...but it doesnt mean we are wrong.
Ok I see where your coming from and im thinking youve had a bitter relationsahip or two.... lol but in my case your wrong  :-*
 ive got a perfect relationship but if anything like that happens well... damn you can say i told you so.... Ive had some trick ass bitches in the past and i know my current girlfriend is far from that. I dont hit women but id love to smack a trick. damn morals.  >:(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 12:24:37 PM »

"Whoop that TRICK!"

Hey KTM...let me give you a clue in honor of the movie now re-released in theatres...'The Omen'...a sure sign to tell the child was the son of the devil himself...he had a '666' type "stamp" if you will...behind his left ear...

Now...turn your girlfriend around and bend her over...do you see a lower-back tattoo? A butterfly or chinese symbol...or tribal design, perhaps? Maybe a fairy or dolphin? Is there on there? If so...she is 100% untrustworthy and she is a trick. if not and she would never ever get one there or has no plans for the all original 'lower back tattoo'...then you're golden! Rock on!
?

KTMckay

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 08:29:30 PM »
"Whoop that TRICK!"

Hey KTM...let me give you a clue in honor of the movie now re-released in theatres...'The Omen'...a sure sign to tell the child was the son of the devil himself...he had a '666' type "stamp" if you will...behind his left ear...

Now...turn your girlfriend around and bend her over...do you see a lower-back tattoo? A butterfly or chinese symbol...or tribal design, perhaps? Maybe a fairy or dolphin? Is there on there? If so...she is 100% untrustworthy and she is a trick. if not and she would never ever get one there or has no plans for the all original 'lower back tattoo'...then you're golden! Rock on!
nah no tattoos. just a bunch of skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet lol j/k not today