Author Topic: Owned by the king!!!!  (Read 8799 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Owned by the king!!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 02:50:01 PM »
Damn. I though this thread was going to be about the 1999 Mr. Olympia 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2006, 02:58:35 PM »
Walked out of the game as a winner and with a healthy liver!!!

Diagnostic of a complete ignorance of schwarzneggers much publicised medical history.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2006, 04:12:26 PM »

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2006, 04:49:45 PM »
I have been into BB for 10 years soon but have never seen any pics at all from 81 Olympia. Itīs supposed to be more scandalous than 80 Olympia. Arnold looks like winner in those pics, remember Mike was on meth in that pic and had been for a few years then. His mind could not handle Arnold coming in and dwarfing him.
MIRAGETROPIN

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2006, 04:52:32 PM »
I have been into BB for 10 years soon but have never seen any pics at all from 81 Olympia. Itīs supposed to be more scandalous than 80 Olympia. Arnold looks like winner in those pics, remember Mike was on meth in that pic and had been for a few years then. His mind could not handle Arnold coming in and dwarfing him.

81 was a joke !! here is the ' winner ' like Coleman in 98 he had the gyno in fulle effect

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2006, 04:54:21 PM »
Both Danny & Tom looked better that Franco

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2006, 04:58:46 PM »
brutal right nipple gyno.
Deep Tissue Massage

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2006, 05:17:27 PM »
What BULLSHIT!! Freackin weiders!
just push some weight!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2006, 05:48:41 PM »
I can't believe that Platz looked so happy.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2006, 05:50:34 PM »
To think that some people still don't accept Arnold as the one and only King Of Bodybuilding 8)
Arnies sack will never be full with all these dick suckers ready to take his load.
Get Real- Sergio, Robby, Flex, Dorian,Lee, Ronnie and  a few others blow Arnold away as far as physiques go. Don't confuse his stardom and success with what he was as a bodybuilder. He was the most popular/famous, NOT the greatest bodybuilder. Right time, right place....

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2006, 05:57:42 PM »
Arnies sack will never be full with all these dick suckers ready to take his load.
Get Real- Sergio, Robby, Flex, Dorian,Lee, Ronnie and  a few others blow Arnold away as far as physiques go. Don't confuse his stardom and success with what he was as a bodybuilder. He was the most popular/famous, NOT the greatest bodybuilder. Right time, right place....

Only Sergio stood a chance. Nobody else!
just push some weight!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2006, 06:04:42 PM »

Hey dick face don't talk shit unless you know what your talking about ::) Arnold is not my favorite BBer nor does he have the best looking physique in my opinion 8) I don't seem to see where i stated either assclown :) 

but he is

KING ARNOLD
 ;D HAHAHAHAHAHA ;D
I

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2006, 07:00:54 PM »

Whhhooaa!  I never saw this pic before!!  8)

Arnolds Chest and arms where just insane.  That Chest, so full, so deep. Insane...

And for you cats comparing arnold to todays pros, whats wrong with you????  Are you guys serious? Its like comparing a 1984 Corvette to the new
C6 vette.  Know what I mean? Arnold Dominated with what he had available to him BACK THEN...blah blah blah u know where this is going...The SCIENCE in todays bodybuilding is INSANELY ahead of thos Caveman ages man....Geezz.. you guys are blowing blood vessels arguing over something so stupid.

It woul dbe interesting if you put Arnold in todays bodybuilding...with thos amazing genetics he had...hed be SICK.
You can compare the gear they used back then with todays bodybuilders...noway no how.. even the dieting alone...

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2006, 04:38:08 AM »
Look at that first pic of Platz and Columbo. Now zoom in Platz right bicep, do I see scartissue or what? I saw a contest with him from 1986 where his biceps cleary had something funky in them (esiclene was easy to get and popular back then)
MIRAGETROPIN

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2006, 04:54:55 AM »
81 was a joke !! here is the ' winner ' like Coleman in 98 he had the gyno in fulle effect

Better than a torn bicep ;)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2006, 05:08:06 AM »
Diagnostic of a complete ignorance of schwarzneggers much publicised medical history.

Keep reading the tabloids MR.smartie..........

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2006, 05:12:22 AM »
Get Real- Sergio, Robby, Flex, Dorian,Lee, Ronnie and  a few others blow Arnold away as far as physiques go.

Here, though I don't owe you anything

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2006, 05:26:49 AM »
Better than a torn bicep ;)

It could be worse you could come in 264lbs bloated with a giant gut and smooth as a babies ass missing two calves , lose both the muscularity & posing rounds trail by 6 points going into the evening show , and win that round dispite being one of the sports most medicore posers and ' win ' the whole show by 4 points  ;)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2006, 05:27:59 AM »
Both Danny & Tom looked better that Franco

I'd love someone to scan the 1981 Olympia report from any magazine that was out at the time....
nasser=piece of shit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2006, 05:34:04 AM »
I'd love someone to scan the 1981 Olympia report from any magazine that was out at the time....

Al you think Franco should have won?

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2006, 05:48:35 AM »
It could be worse you could come in 264lbs bloated with a giant gut and smooth as a babies ass missing two calves , lose both the muscularity & posing rounds trail by 6 points going into the evening show , and win that round dispite being one of the sports most medicore posers and ' win ' the whole show by 4 points  ;)

But did he have a torn bicep?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2006, 05:59:57 AM »
But did he have a torn bicep?

No much worse , two missing calves , a gut , and a nice film of water !!

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2006, 07:32:54 AM »
Correct me if i'm wrong but he had calves they were just out of sync with his thighs. Dorian was actually missing most of an already underdeveloped muscle.................. .. and sported a gut post 1993.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2006, 07:42:33 AM »

Arnolds Chest and arms where just insane.  That Chest, so full, so deep. Insane...

And for you cats comparing arnold to todays pros, whats wrong with you????  Are you guys serious? Its like comparing a 1984 Corvette to the new
C6 vette.  Know what I mean? Arnold Dominated with what he had available to him BACK THEN...blah blah blah u know where this is going...The SCIENCE in todays bodybuilding is INSANELY ahead of thos Caveman ages man....Geezz.. you guys are blowing blood vessels arguing over something so stupid.

It woul dbe interesting if you put Arnold in todays bodybuilding...with thos amazing genetics he had...hed be SICK.
You can compare the gear they used back then with todays bodybuilders...noway no how.. even the dieting alone...
[/quote]
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2006, 09:06:09 AM »
http://www.dannypadilla.com/81Olympia.html Here's a pretty interesting interview with padilla about the 81' Olympia. What was weird about it was that he said there was no film of the contest and hardly any pictures. I was also suprised that he was only eating 80 grams of protein pre contest.