Author Topic: Owned by the king!!!!  (Read 8803 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Owned by the king!!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2006, 09:13:49 AM »
Correct me if i'm wrong but he had calves they were just out of sync with his thighs. Dorian was actually missing most of an already underdeveloped muscle.................. .. and sported a gut post 1993.

Oh so they were just out of sync with his thighs  ::) or were they lacking is a diamond shape , and lacking in development , in the gastrocniemous & soleus , lacking in size and lacking in seperation between the two calf muscles? and lacking balance & proportion in relation to his quads?  on top of being soft , having a distended gut and being waterlogged , and losing both the muscularity & symmetry rounds and comming back in the night show and winning ( dispite being a mediocre poser ) the posing rounds to ' win ' the Mr Olympia but 4 points !!

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2006, 10:22:22 AM »
But were they torn?

Mr olympia - the most perfectly developed man in the world. Tell me, how can someone be perfect if they have half an arm.

[img]

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2006, 10:30:10 AM »
Hey ND? You wouldn't have the pic (think from same time period/pic session) where it shows Arnold just sitting on a bench from the waist up?Unreal f'in size.Have never seen another bb'er that could match Arnold in the side chest pose.Hell the bb'ers nowadays don't even do the pose correctly!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2006, 11:06:55 AM »
Hey ND? You wouldn't have the pic (think from same time period/pic session) where it shows Arnold just sitting on a bench from the waist up?Unreal f'in size.Have never seen another bb'er that could match Arnold in the side chest pose.Hell the bb'ers nowadays don't even do the pose correctly!

I'm not sure I'll have to check if I do I'll post it !!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2006, 11:10:13 AM »
But were they torn?

Mr olympia - the most perfectly developed man in the world. Tell me, how can someone be perfect if they have half an arm.

[img]

Like Hulkster master of the overstatement , his bicep was torn and it was shorter but half wasn't missing , tell me where the half of arm is?

And using your own logic against you , how can one be perfect with a gut , no calves and waterlogged? and how can one be Mr Olympia by losing the phsyique portion of the contest and win by the posing round when he is the most lackluster poser ?  ;)