Author Topic: methandrostenolone  (Read 2632 times)

ju5t1n

• Getbig II
methandrostenolone
« on: June 01, 2006, 05:50:16 AM »
Was at the gym last night and got talking to an old school mate who told me he is on a methanddostenolone only cycle??? i told him i'd check it out for him as i thought it was a form of dianabol and from what i have read dianabol only cycles arent much good  ::)

any way he gave me the box and the manufacturer is

ramopharmin pharmaceutical laboratories, tehran - iran

there 5mg tabs he was on 3 a day for the first week now he's on 6 a day (doesn't look much bigger tha last time i saw him 6 months ago)

any info advice would be much appretiated and passed on

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
Re: methandrostenolone
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 08:31:57 AM »
Its dianabol Methandrostenolone is the actual ingredient.  If hes taking  30 mg a day he should be seing something in 2 weeks.  Ive not heard of the brand he is taking.  How many weeks total has he been on it?  Also is he eating enough, and getting enought protein in?  If its legit he should definatley see something.  However he will keep his gains better if he combined test and mabye deca with it.  Need more details.  Also maybe someone else may be familiar with this type of product. If you have any pictures that may help too.

I know when ive used dianabol ive had great gains and kept them but ive stacked test and deca with it.

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 10:01:02 AM »
I ran into a buddy and he's doing a simular form  titled ANABOLEX metandrostenolona 3mg and the Company name is Ethical anyone have and dirt on this is it worth a try as an oral???

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 10:38:06 AM »
if it is d-bol after a about 4 weeks it stops working,so if he is still taking it and its like 6 mounths,he's just waisting it cause its not doing anythiing.

tell him to take a week or 2 off of it and then start again. your body starts getting use to it and it just dosent work no more.

ju5t1n

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 11:32:45 AM »
cheers ill see him again at the gym and let him know and find more out  ;)

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 09:22:26 AM »
Was at the gym last night and got talking to an old school mate who told me he is on a methanddostenolone only cycle??? i told him i'd check it out for him as i thought it was a form of dianabol and from what i have read dianabol only cycles arent much good  ::)

any way he gave me the box and the manufacturer is

ramopharmin pharmaceutical laboratories, tehran - iran

there 5mg tabs he was on 3 a day for the first week now he's on 6 a day (doesn't look much bigger tha last time i saw him 6 months ago)

any info advice would be much appretiated and passed on
hi man,
only methan cycle would be waste time !
 add some testosteron, sustanon...
w