Author Topic: The hardest hardcore gym I have known  (Read 9016 times)

body88

Re: The hardest hardcore gym I have known
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 08:17:09 PM »
Coming from strecthed sphincter like you, I find that amusing.

Why dont you go back to hiding under your Spiderman quilt while masterbating to MuslceMedia2000 magazines, child.

Hahahahahaha O brother check out this guy telling me I masterbate to Muscle media magazines after spending 3 hours of his life cooking up that shitter story.......

YOU WARRIOR!!!!!!! HARDCORE BABY WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2006, 08:20:08 PM »
Hey hey that was a good one
 ::) ::)

And confuse sarcasm with wit, for which you are half armed.

But, then again, confusion is nothing new to you, not since your uncle slid his hands down the back of your pants and you knew it was "a bad thing" but it felt so good to you.  Ever since that fateful day confusin had reigned in you wee mind, compensated for by your uttering big rude words you dont quite knoe what the meansing is.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2006, 08:21:05 PM »
It must suck to spend hours typing away with delisuons of grandor on what you thought was going to be a masterpiece, only to face the reality of it's gayness when confronted by everone who reads it. Poor bastard.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2006, 08:22:44 PM »
after spending 3 hours of his life cooking up that shitter story.......

Attributing your laboured typing by using that stick taped to your gimpy forehead to others is an error.  Some of use can use our fingers for things other than fondling our mother labia and our own anus.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2006, 08:23:35 PM »
Yes this guy is a real CUMakazie. Willing to blow anyone for the team and risk his own skin for the name of all Drag queens!
just push some weight!

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2006, 08:25:25 PM »
It must suck to spend hours typing away with delisuons of grandor on what you thought was going to be a masterpiece, only to face the reality of it's gayness when confronted by everone who reads it. Poor bastard.

I see you are another fool who attibutes their own limited life experiences to others.  To imply a page of idle typing takes "hours" says more about your limitations than anything else you could do.

Weiner

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2006, 08:28:26 PM »
lol I got all the info I needed from the first sentence. Pathetic attemp by another Irontalker.

The concept of "relative depreciation" is beyond you, isn't it (In a context outside wearing down your bothers molars, that is)?

Did you even finish grade school?

body88

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2006, 08:28:42 PM »
Attributing your laboured typing by using that stick taped to your gimpy forehead to others is an error.  Some of use can use our fingers for things other than fondling our mother labia and our own anus.

Melt.Down

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2006, 08:31:27 PM »
Melt.Down

No, that is the puss from your mother labia running down your arm as I mentioned in the previous message: do try and keep up, son, I have better things to do than educate fools like yo who live vicariously through others.

body88

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2006, 08:32:48 PM »
No, that is the puss from your mother labia running down your arm as I mentioned in the previous message: do try and keep up, son, I have better things to do than educate fools like yo who live vicariously through others.

haha you typed labia!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2006, 08:33:08 PM »

Is his knowlegde of the human anatomy creeping anybody else out?
just push some weight!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2006, 08:34:43 PM »
I see you are another fool who attibutes their own limited life experiences to others.  To imply a page of idle typing takes "hours" says more about your limitations than anything else you could do.

Weiner

No, not really, I just know you’re an idiot. Idle typing - hahaha, yeah right. Go ahead and cry yourself to sleep now junior. Just warm up a baby bottle of your life partner’s semen, assume the fetal position, and sip until you fall asleep. Most of us will forget about your feeble attempt at a getbig magnum opus in a couple weeks.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2006, 08:35:01 PM »
Melt.Down

By the way, have you looked at your posting stats under your profile? You really need to get out more.

In order to have stats like that, you must be getting a couple of hours of sleep a night, max, which we all know hinders growth, and possibly explains your weiner-dom.

Perhaps you do a (HIT) set (of course, 'intense' to failure) and then rush of to the library and see if anybody has replied?

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2006, 08:37:08 PM »
Is his knowlegde of the human anatomy creeping anybody else out?

Does knowledge and imagination scare you, son?

Much better and safer to ones delacte nature to remain ignorant, eh?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2006, 08:40:39 PM »
Does knowledge and imagination scare you, son?

Much better and safer to ones delacte nature to remain ignorant, eh?

No what scares me is you're complete lack of spelling correctly. Imagine you giving cpr to one of your husbands..
just push some weight!

body88

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2006, 08:42:29 PM »
By the way, have you looked at your posting stats under your profile? You really need to get out more.

In order to have stats like that, you must be getting a couple of hours of sleep a night, max, which we all know hinders growth, and possibly explains your weiner-dom.

Perhaps you do a (HIT) set (of course, 'intense' to failure) and then rush of to the library and see if anybody has replied?

Lol!!!! This just keeps getting better.... You have posted in this one thread what my daily post average is...

Monster delusions...

body88

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2006, 08:45:32 PM »
No what scares me is you're complete lack of spelling correctly. Imagine you giving cpr to one of your husbands..

LMAO!!!! His husband would be choking dying and he would be ramming his dick down his pie hole saying " I'm just trying to unclog you're windpipe"

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2006, 08:46:28 PM »
LMAO!!!! His husband would be choking dying and he would be ramming his dick down his pie hole saying " I'm just trying to unclog you're windpipe"

ahahahahaha this sounds like a derek anthony moment. ;D
just push some weight!

body88

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2006, 08:49:52 PM »
pwned

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2006, 09:25:21 PM »
You have posted in this one thread what my daily post average is...

It is becoming more obvious by the minute that you are a bit slow on the uptake.  I refered to you your posting profile, being all hours of the day and night, not the daily count.

Do try and keep up, you are letting your bum-buddys down.

body88

« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2006, 09:55:29 PM »
haha o brother

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2006, 10:45:48 PM »
Wherever this pulldown was

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2006, 10:50:53 PM »
It is becoming more obvious by the minute that you are a bit slow on the uptake.  I refered to you your posting profile, being all hours of the day and night, not the daily count.

Do try and keep up, you are letting your bum-buddys down.

LOL....Dudes picking up where Johnny Apollo left off and it only took this choad yodler 25 posts!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2006, 10:52:24 PM »
I think I will read a paragraph a day...

And comment when I'm finished in two weeks.

LOL

body88

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2006, 11:04:47 PM »
LOL....Dudes picking up where Johnny Apollo left off and it only took this choad yodler 25 posts!!

choad yodler!!!!!!! LOL that was good