Author Topic: My pictures  (Read 7723 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: My pictures
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2006, 09:01:18 AM »
hahahaha, monster feminine hourglass figure in the first shot.

More jealousy from the local town drunk i see. ::)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2006, 09:05:34 AM »

More jealousy from the local town drunk i see. ::)
hey War Horse i bet you were like Engelbert in the Bad News Bears when you were a kid and ate candy bars with the wrapper still on them, hahahaha, monster endomorphic genetics.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2006, 09:12:59 AM »
hey War Horse i bet you were like Engelbert in the Bad News Bears when you were a kid and ate candy bars with the wrapper still on them, hahahaha, monster endomorphic genetics.

More like bruce lee from age 10 to 15yrs old.  I have very small hips and joints that make my muscles look fuller.      Youll see soon.        Post up sarjism....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2006, 09:14:44 AM »

More like bruce lee from age 10 to 15yrs old.  I have very small hips and joints that make my muscles look fuller.      Youll see soon.        Post up sarjism....
hahaha, how did you go from that to the fat barrel of monkey jism that you are now?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2006, 09:17:53 AM »
hahaha, how did you go from that to the fat barrel of monkey jism that you are now?

Speaking of jism......sarjism.         Youll see in sept.      Post a pic......your a pussy.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2006, 09:18:22 AM »

Speaking of jism......sarjism.         Youll see in sept.      Post a pic......your a pussy.
m.eltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2006, 10:33:05 AM »

Are you suggesting that Warhorse's blood type is fudge+?

Golds_soldier01

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2006, 10:56:51 AM »

Sarcasm is a bitch to anyone who has a better physique than him....sadly, he's bitchy alot :'(

Good job on getting lean golds.   You have good size and do look like your stats are correct.    Sometimes editing your pics to a smaller size for this board can make look choppy...so i think youve got a body most of these guys will hate on. 8)

haha true that...i've been around getbig for years...I know how it is. Sarcasm will always be sarcasm....let him run his mouth till he gets bored.

Being lean isnt my goal...being a brick house is....