Author Topic: Holy Shit I am still a Mod!!!  (Read 1233 times)

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Holy Shit I am still a Mod!!!
« on: June 04, 2006, 12:38:21 AM »
Hey guys....

I havent been on here in like a year,,,,Hope everyone is doing well, I see DIV and John are still here.  I am sure DIV is running things smoothly.  I have taken to triathlon, and have not looked back.  I am about 200 lbs (5'11") and about 5% bodyfat....
Funny thing is, I am having a hard time losing weight...Imagine that, I spent five years trying to gain weight and I am now trying to lose it....

I went from these stats:
Squat: 600 lbs
Bench: 500
Military: 300

To:

1.5K Swim: 25 min
22 mile bike: 1 hour 20 min
10K run: 40 min

What a change....No place for gear that is for sure...different type of strength..Some scary dudes out there...you want to talk genetics..let me show you some guys who defy physics with their bike speed...Doing like 30 mph for 23 miles straight...crazy men.  Anyway, hope everyone is doing well, and staying safe. 

O

BallzDeep69

Re: Holy Shit I am still a Mod!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 04:46:23 AM »
Endorphin addict...

How are your test levels with all that endurance activity? 

Gotta be ridiculously low by now!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 06:49:39 AM »
Sounds like you are doing good.  Guessing this was all a part of getting your act together.  Cant straighten out while jambing needles in your body.  Sober is sober and gear is drugs big time.  Some people can kind of control it more than others though.

Tris look like fun a girl I was with for a while did them.  So i have attended some, very diverse group of participants..........an d lots of hot chicks.

You should probally stay away from us...............we are a bad influence :)

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 04:49:47 AM »
Hey guys....

I havent been on here in like a year,,,,Hope everyone is doing well, I see DIV and John are still here.  I am sure DIV is running things smoothly.  I have taken to triathlon, and have not looked back.  I am about 200 lbs (5'11") and about 5% bodyfat....
Funny thing is, I am having a hard time losing weight...Imagine that, I spent five years trying to gain weight and I am now trying to lose it....

I went from these stats:
Squat: 600 lbs
Bench: 500
Military: 300

To:

1.5K Swim: 25 min
22 mile bike: 1 hour 20 min
10K run: 40 min

What a change....No place for gear that is for sure...different type of strength..Some scary dudes out there...you want to talk genetics..let me show you some guys who defy physics with their bike speed...Doing like 30 mph for 23 miles straight...crazy men.  Anyway, hope everyone is doing well, and staying safe. 

O

A 40 minute 10 K  :o ... serious props to you O.  I have some idea of the amount of training you did to produce that result.

My goal while living in Florida over the winter was to run a 23 minute 5K which I did last April - all my lifts went down but I felt great nonetheless.  I continued my Test. Cyp. HRT and I'm sure it helped preserve some of my muscle mass while training for the road races I entered.

This summer I plan to cut back on the running, up the Test. a bit and get some more plates back on the bar.

Don't stay away O... the board needs experienced members such as yourself. :)

the price is great... so is the reward