Author Topic: Smooth PCT with little to no losses........ come on bros  (Read 2389 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Smooth PCT with little to no losses........ come on bros
« on: June 04, 2006, 08:58:58 AM »
Any of you guys consistently experience really smooth PCT with little to no losses??  Lets here your regimens and your personal experiences.... Thanks brothas
ah yeah Im a voodo child

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Smooth PCT with little to no losses........ come on bros
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 09:16:09 AM »

lets not .

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 09:26:25 AM »
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 04:01:25 PM »
lets not...

because if we do you may reach the muscle mass that we have attained  ::)
Vince G kynoselen KING!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 05:26:43 PM »
hahahahahahahaha ;D

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 07:04:07 PM »
Lets keep this one up top and maybe we will get some good answers!!!
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 08:09:49 PM »
yeah, its sad that you post a good thread that veterans could really help us to educate ourselves with, and then people start acting like idiots on it, I know there are some smart guys that will have some good answers to this. They just haven't been on yet.

ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 08:20:36 PM »
or they think it's stupid?

Im a vet and I think it's retarded. but JOHN's my boy so I will say take you HCG
and relax thats as smooth as your gonna get.Plus with deca you loose some but with sust you also keep alot.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 09:45:00 PM »
or they think it's stupid?

Im a vet and I think it's retarded. but JOHN's my boy so I will say take you HCG
and relax thats as smooth as your gonna get.Plus with deca you loose some but with sust you also keep alot.

stupid?? like this post of yours? Hmmmm.... let me critique thhis post of yours I have quoted:

1) HCG is not part of an intelligent PCT, it is simply a means for preventing the suppression of HPTA. PCT is started after discontinuation of HCG.

2) When administering a cycle properly, users typically retain 20% more gains with Deca than with testosterone [(such as sust)  (obviously you wouldn't want to run deca without test)]  This is due to Deca's ability to create and sustain a positive nitrogen balance, which in turn creates more storage of protein in the tissue, thus making the muscle larger and more dense.

3) The only thing you are a veteran of is bullshit posts and statements with no factual or empirical basis

No offense bro but come on..... some people are serious about this and about their training.  Let's treat that with respect and cut the bullshit.... the stars by your name mean nothing when someone does a post search history on you and reads all that garbage.     ::)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 09:56:15 PM »
stupid?? like this post of yours? Hmmmm.... let me critique thhis post of yours I have quoted:

1) HCG is not part of an intelligent PCT, it is simply a means for preventing the suppression of HPTA. PCT is started after discontinuation of HCG.

2) When administering a cycle properly, users typically retain 20% more gains with Deca than with testosterone [(such as sust)  (obviously you wouldn't want to run deca without test)]  This is due to Deca's ability to create and sustain a positive nitrogen balance, which in turn creates more storage of protein in the tissue, thus making the muscle larger and more dense.

3) The only thing you are a veteran of is bullshit posts and statements with no factual or empirical basis

No offense bro but come on..... some people are serious about this and about their training.  Let's treat that with respect and cut the bullshit.... the stars by your name mean nothing when someone does a post search history on you and reads all that garbage.     ::)

SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 10:05:48 PM »
Any of you guys consistently experience really smooth PCT with little to no losses??  Lets here your regimens and your personal experiences.... Thanks brothas
I don't believe it is possible to keep 100% of your gains no matter how experienced you are. Even so, I have gotten better and better at it as time has gone by. A proper dosage of the right drugs for PCT is the first order of business but that's only part of the equation. The other half is remaining consistent with training, listening to your body, and eating correctly to preserve your gains. Toxic had a good post some where on here a few wks back about how he trains in regards to after cycle that I think was on the money. Whatever you do, don't be a cycle warrior, someone who only trains and eats right while on cycle...these guys suck and piss me off.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 10:08:07 PM »
LOOK PUSSY ass. you forget very fast who was calling who cause they didnt know shit about steroids.you get on here and you think your impressing someone.please.
I dont care if people listen to me or dont but i feel sorry for them if there folloing your advise! unless your giving them feed back after asking me or someone else.

you do not keep all of your gains,get it threw your ass it does not happen.

thats why there are cycles so people can continue what they started.

take this to offence you just started you still havnt gotton past anything your still the same size doing the same shit.If your reading all this stuff and you know what your talking about cause of cource you been doing it for years then why are you posting asking questions?
NO Offence when you been doing it as long as I have then you can step up to the plate and tell me that Im wrong.So untill then you post all the shit you need to satisfy whatever struggle you need.Cause for some strange reason you need someone to hold your hand and walk you threw shit.The funny thing is you learn something and then you come on here acting like you known it for years.

Dude you should get off gear cause the only thing swelling up on you is your head.   GET A CLUE.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »
THANK YOU arnold thats comming from a vet.

the only way youll keep your gains is to bust your ass like you were still on it.

whats suck is a newbie telling a newbie how to do things

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 01:58:38 AM »
LOOK PUSSY ass. you forget very fast who was calling who cause they didnt know shit about steroids.you get on here and you think your impressing someone.please.
I dont care if people listen to me or dont but i feel sorry for them if there folloing your advise! unless your giving them feed back after asking me or someone else.

you do not keep all of your gains,get it threw your ass it does not happen.

thats why there are cycles so people can continue what they started.

take this to offence you just started you still havnt gotton past anything your still the same size doing the same shit.If your reading all this stuff and you know what your talking about cause of cource you been doing it for years then why are you posting asking questions?
NO Offence when you been doing it as long as I have then you can step up to the plate and tell me that Im wrong.So untill then you post all the shit you need to satisfy whatever struggle you need.Cause for some strange reason you need someone to hold your hand and walk you threw shit.The funny thing is you learn something and then you come on here acting like you known it for years.

Dude you should get off gear cause the only thing swelling up on you is your head.   GET A CLUE.

what the hell is this guy talking about? another mental institution-quality post from the zeeker
ah yeah Im a voodo child

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 05:44:33 AM »
why was my post delted about only mucking around with zeek
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 07:52:16 AM »
Some guys loose a lot because their PCT is incorrect and they slack off after their cycle.  You have to keep hitting the weights hard while off and keep your diet high enough in protein etc:

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2006, 08:09:01 AM »
I never asked what I should do, I have my own PCT. If you reread the post you will see that I asked for people to share their personal experiences with smooth transitions

Some of you guys need to pass a literacy test before being allowed to post....good gosh
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2006, 10:25:56 AM »
I don't believe it is possible to keep 100% of your gains no matter how experienced you are. Even so, I have gotten better and better at it as time has gone by. A proper dosage of the right drugs for PCT is the first order of business but that's only part of the equation. The other half is remaining consistent with training, listening to your body, and eating correctly to preserve your gains. Toxic had a good post some where on here a few wks back about how he trains in regards to after cycle that I think was on the money. Whatever you do, don't be a cycle warrior, someone who only trains and eats right while on cycle...these guys suck and piss me off.

I have to agree with Arnold. You'll always lose something when you come off it's just a matter of how much. I think if you keep 1/2-2/3 of your gains you're doing good.