Author Topic: thee luke  (Read 2362 times)

yangmian

• Getbig II
thee luke
« on: June 04, 2006, 06:59:22 PM »
when ur gunna post a photo the more u talk ur self up the higher our expectations will b

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: thee luke
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 09:40:50 PM »
There's a reason I haen't posted pics: I've got disproportionately underdeveloped arms... I come from a long line of thick-framed people who carry very little tissue: big-boned, but tending to skrawnyness.

Seeing as my brothers are:
175 lbs @12% (5'10'') - 13.5" arms
...and...
150 lbs @10% (5'9'') - 12.75" arms
...and my Dad is:
165 lbs @20% (5'8") - 13" arms
(we all measured ourselves one day out of curiosity, not sure if all those figures are exactly accurate having delved through my memory to recover them... but you get the gist)

....I'm pretty proud of the physique I've managed to build: 210 lbs @ 5'5'' with nearly 170 lbs of that being lean competition weight, and 16" arms.

Don't go getting excited about the prospect of me posting pics, they won't be anything special.

I'll be posting my pics in the Mr GetBig competition, then disqualifying myself in the interests of fairness and impartiality before direct comparisons leave me holding my ass.

The Luke 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 03:34:12 PM »
Luke. youve done a good job and your no different than anyone else here.    We all have strengths and weaknesses.    Be glad legs are a strong point for you, cuz their a bitch for the rest of us!! 8)

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 01:44:18 PM »
Luke. youve done a good job and your no different than anyone else here.    We all have strengths and weaknesses.    Be glad legs are a strong point for you, cuz their a bitch for the rest of us!! 8)

Very true....