Author Topic: LETS HERE IT FOR THE BOY!what 5 months dieting can do,give arvilla props LAST HAUL FOR MIKE  (Read 47863 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Mike, bro... remember when you called me saying they turned off your gas and electric cause you bought protein instead of paying your bills...this is why you did that you greasy spic guy, this is the fruitation of all the vanity, posting, living the bodybuilder lifestyle bro. Your above mankind now NOBODY CAN TAKE THIS FROM YOU so go out there, covered in oil and flex knowing that Jesus Christ and getbig.com are behind you bro!!!!!!!!!!!!
$

Bast175

Your window of opportunity for gay for pay is just opening up.  Seize it damn it, seize it!!!!!!!!!  And never look back.

COLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
What an incredible journey!   Mike, you have reached the pinnacle of greatness for sure.  The WTC and whole 9/11 disaster can now be forgotten.  Screw the hungry children. You are a BODYBUILDER and have earned passage to Valahalla.  Warrior all the way.  I don`t need to watch anymore Gladiator movies.  You are a man.
That trophy is a symbol of your greatness. Earn it. hahahahahhah

Bast175

Michael.  I am now gonna give you the best advice of your life:

Keep your nitrogen balanced.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Mike, ever fuck a man, bro?

You just got down to single digit bodyfat!

Why not another first?

Either way, those years of tattooing yourself , plucking your eyebrows, showing your tits in public, and in general doing things only likened to a Jersey whore are about to pay off brother!!!

Team Arvilla!!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Mike I'm really pulling for you, and when I say I'm pulling for you I'm REALLY pulling for you...... uhhh oohhhh YESSS!!!!!!!!
$

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
God, Arvillla, Jesus, Ghandi.... in that order
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What an incredible journey!   Mike, you have reached the pinnacle of greatness for sure.  The WTC and whole 9/11 disaster can now be forgotten.  Screw the hungry children. You are a BODYBUILDER and have earned passage to Valahalla.  Warrior all the way.  I don`t need to watch anymore Gladiator movies.  You are a man.
That trophy is a symbol of your greatness. Earn it. hahahahahhah

Cortisol levels rising!!!

2-4th place or bust!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Mike if you had given the "I Have a Dream Speech" I have no doubt the black man would be ruling this country
$

Bast175

Now that you are under 7% body fat you have to trade up from Cheri Lane to a Tranny.   8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
BSB, you just watch Boy!

Mike's single handedly gonna bring slavery back at his tournament!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

JOEMUSCLE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
You look great except for the gyno.  Cool tats.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
If Mike flex's hard enough 12 million people might be back in Mexico the next day. WORD IS BOND
$

Bast175

You look great except for the gyno.  Cool tats.

Real bodybuilders have gyno, you hater!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Real bodybuilders have gyno, you hater!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, that Gyno has arvilla!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
We need to start an "Arvilla Gyno Surgery Fund".

If 500 Getbig members send in $10 each, that should cover it.

Maybe 240 could set up a donation website that will take credit cards and Paypal?  ;D

cut the BS you fagg1t Arvilla is natural, he DOES NOT HAVE GYNO.  That's just the way his pecs are shaped.  Why can't you be happy for him, just look at the before and after pics.  He went from fat to skinny and he didn't have to use any chemical crutches to get there.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
cut the BS you fagg1t Arvilla is natural, he DOES NOT HAVE GYNO.  That's just the way his pecs are shaped.  Why can't you be happy for him, just look at the before and after pics.  He went from fat to skinny and he didn't have to use any chemical crutches to get there.

besides clen and t3 and eca!!1
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast175

cut the BS you fagg1t Arvilla is natural,

Damn right.  Even though Arvilla takes steroids he's Natural because Micheal Arvilla can do that.

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
f**k a few 12 year old kids too.   You just completed a contest diet.  You have every right!

...Fogget the 12 year old, get your wife pregnant and while she's givin birth fuuck the kid up the ass and force him to give your wife good head!  You fucking deserve it!!!!!
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Just look at what the man did!  This is amazing.  Its like I am living vicariously through him.  This man has done something.  The journey.  All those hard nights and days of eating food and lifting weights for 45 minutes a few days a week.  Walking slowly on that treadmill when you could  be at McDonalds.  Im telling you, the journey has been arduous.  Don`t ever forget where you came from.  You are now an Iron Warrior Brother.  The test has been passed and your legacy will live on.

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Mike, if I were you, I'd just shoot myself now and be remembered as a legend, why wait to win that shitty contest, when you can live forever as a legend?
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Just look at what the man did!  This is amazing.  Its like I am living vicariously through him.  This man has done something.  The journey.  All those hard nights and days of eating food and lifting weights for 45 minutes a few days a week.  Walking slowly on that treadmill when you could  be at McDonalds.  Im telling you, the journey has been arduous.  Don`t ever forget where you came from.  You are now an Iron Warrior Brother.  The test has been passed and your legacy will live on.

yes!

I'm getting an Arvilla tattoo tomorrow to symbolize his feat and its influence on my life!!
Oh, what a hero he is!  His success (and photo journal) ...well, I hope some day, thousands of years from now, some archeologists comes accross it and says "so that's what life in the early 21st century was like!"

Mike is creating history as we speak!  He is.....EPIC!!
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast175

yes!

thousands of years from now, some archeologists comes accross it and says "so that's what life in the early 21st century was like!"

Yes standing in front of a mirror in a thong.  Shaping the future, one day at a time, spreading peace and prosperity to the world.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Yes standing in front of a mirror in a thong.  Shaping the future, one day at a time, spreading peace and prosperity to the world.

and he did it all without steroids or whatever other crap gear people feed themselves these days.

Maybe he could be an inspirational speaker in a youth ministry?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
yes!

I'm getting an Arvilla tattoo tomorrow to symbolize his feat and its influence on my life!!
Oh, what a hero he is!  His success (and photo journal) ...well, I hope some day, thousands of years from now, some archeologists comes accross it and says "so that's what life in the early 21st century was like!"

Mike is creating history as we speak!  He is.....EPIC!!

I just can`t believe what he has done!!   When Stonehenge was built it took years and years.  Mike accomplished something of this magnitude in only 6 months!   Going to the grocery store and buying lean meats....Weighing your oatmeal......Cooking in the microwave....Mike knew how to get through all of those pains and tribulations!  The courage it took.  Unbelievable.