Author Topic: Advice for First Dbol cycle??  (Read 3434 times)

the natural

• Getbig II
Advice for First Dbol cycle??
« on: June 05, 2006, 12:34:41 PM »
I'm about to start my first Dbol cycle with Novaldex.
I was told to also get some kind of pill for the liver as this stuff
is tough on the liver. Any ideas on what I should get or any hints or advice on what to do or expect during my first cycle.

I'm going to be taking 55 mg / day for 6 weeks and then novaldex for 3 weeks and then start another cycle. I'm also using glutamine (10 grams)and lots of protein shakes. (80 grams / day)

Just looking for some advice. Thanks in advance!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Advice for First Dbol cycle??
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 12:44:43 PM »
Let me be the first to tell you: GET SOME TEST.

Anyway, I think you're planning on taking too much Dbol. You shouldn't be taking more then 50mg. You're going to lose about half (or more) of what you gain with the Dbol. Pretty much everyone here is against Dbol or oral only cycles. I've got rather mixed views on them. I've seen people have good results with them & I've seen people take only orals, make gains, & then lose them all. I don't like Dbol (raises my BP too much). I love Tbol...yum yum. I'd recommend that if you're planning to start using gear you start with a Test & Dbol cycle.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 01:10:41 PM »
Definatley stack test with it.  I just started a new cycle including d bol a week ago.  I personally love it but i stack it with other stuff including test. A freind of mine tried d bol only once he was disappointed results but not what he hoped The next time he did it he was impressed at the results.

Also you said you were taking 80 grams of protein per day?  I take about 150-200 grams a day in a protein shake not including my food.  Up the protein bro.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 03:07:05 PM »
Let me be the first to tell you: GET SOME TEST.

Anyway, I think you're planning on taking too much Dbol. You shouldn't be taking more then 50mg. You're going to lose about half (or more) of what you gain with the Dbol. Pretty much everyone here is against Dbol or oral only cycles. I've got rather mixed views on them. I've seen people have good results with them & I've seen people take only orals, make gains, & then lose them all. I don't like Dbol (raises my BP too much). I love Tbol...yum yum. I'd recommend that if you're planning to start using gear you start with a Test & Dbol cycle.
hi, yes man get some test, and liv52 for your liver protection !, one ounce of prevention is worth than pounds of cure..
 with dbol , 6 weeks, you will see your results but it will stay only you are ON dboll cycle...ok ..

which dbol do you have ?
w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 03:10:55 PM »
I am going to agree with everyone on here! GET SOME TEST!

your just going to waste the d-bol doing it by itself and you gonna feel like shit.

you will get some good gains,with the test and d-bol

good luck have fun with it.

the natural

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 03:56:12 PM »
I knew everyone in here would tell me to stack in with test but I'm not ready for that...yet. Everybody's body reacts different so we will see what happens. Is liv52 legal / over the counter? Where can I get it or another brand?

Thanks for the responses!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 04:13:31 PM »
go to GNC and get liver pills

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 07:25:48 AM »
Is liv52 legal / over the counter?

Yes.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 12:37:04 PM »
Just stack it with Test.  If youve never used Test before start out at 250 a week and move up to at least 500.  Stacking the test will really help your gains bro and I seriusly doubt its going to give you a bad reaction.  Take everyones advice, and youll keep more of the gains.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 01:20:14 PM »
I knew everyone in here would tell me to stack in with test but I'm not ready for that...yet. Everybody's body reacts different so we will see what happens. Is liv52 legal / over the counter? Where can I get it or another brand?

Thanks for the responses!
hi natural,
well in my country liv52 is legal and available to buy in all drug stores without any prescription... i think in usa it is legal too, liv52 is also used by people who have probs with alcohol !!
w

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 01:22:13 PM »
hi natural ,
as you said your body is not ready for stacks yes, in that case i would recommend only test !! :) ( without dbol)

cheers 
w

the natural

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 09:53:24 PM »
Man, everyone here is big on test. Pretty funny. Good advice from everyone but I am going to see how this works for me then I will look into stacking it with test. I am also going to get the liv52.

Thanks to everyone for the help and advice.

Cheers!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »
I'm about to start my first Dbol cycle with Novaldex.
I was told to also get some kind of pill for the liver as this stuff
is tough on the liver. Any ideas on what I should get or any hints or advice on what to do or expect during my first cycle.

I'm going to be taking 55 mg / day for 6 weeks and then novaldex for 3 weeks and then start another cycle. I'm also using glutamine (10 grams)and lots of protein shakes. (80 grams / day)

Just looking for some advice. Thanks in advance!

You want advice?

You are not ready for steroids.  You need to research them.  Then, when you learned everything can about them...you use injectables.  Stop being a pussy....the needle feels like a 3 year old pinched you.....you can handle it....

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 12:27:14 AM »
your insides are gonna fall out

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2006, 12:46:27 AM »
By saying your not ready for test are you meaning health wise?. Because if that is that case dbol or any other orals are actually more taxing on the liver then injecting test. And you would be wise to read more about gera befor you start a cycle because just takeing orals is puting your body at harm for no good reason because you more then likely will not get a result that your after.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

BallzDeep69

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 01:53:26 AM »
If you really are that scared of needles, then Anavar would be a much better choice for running an oral on its own.  Atleast you'll keep your gains and not get all ridiculously bloated the way you do on dbol.  Also shutdown takes much longer on Anavar.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 01:26:35 PM »
Man, everyone here is big on test. Pretty funny. Good advice from everyone but I am going to see how this works for me then I will look into stacking it with test. I am also going to get the liv52.

Thanks to everyone for the help and advice.

Cheers!

No, it's not funny. there is a reason they all said test is a must. we all started at one point and many of us probably thought the same as you but after doing some "research" we found that a oral only stack of dbol is a waste of time and money.

Good luck!

8)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 01:58:52 PM »
No, it's not funny. there is a reason they all said test is a must. we all started at one point and many of us probably thought the same as you but after doing some "research" we found that a oral only stack of dbol is a waste of time and money.

Good luck!

8)
very good post, and i agree, the sides (bloated, hpta shut down, etc) is way to high compared to the gain you will "keep" your goin to get big sure, but bloated as hell......

yes back in the day dbol cycles where what some people did, but as you know things evolve and people know now "what works" and what doesent, there is a reason everyone says stack test, if your not ready for the needle then you shouldnt even b messing with the dbol,

do some more research man, i dont want you ending up liek two of my freinds who thought the same way, they where scared of the needle so they went nuts on the dbol, now they think they look huge but "puffer fish, or blow fish" is more the word that  describes them, and everyone laughs behind there back, (especially at the bitch tits) just do some more research, search up dbol only cycles on google and see what kinda results MOST people have had on it. .... maybe youll change your mind