Author Topic: High School Bench Press Packs In The Gym!  (Read 18251 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
High School Bench Press Packs In The Gym!
« on: June 05, 2006, 01:21:13 PM »
gotta love these geeks, always in the gym on Mondays all benching, three of them skinny, one of them skinny-fat with womens hips strugging to bench 140, hahahaha, the skinniest one tried to get one rep with 135 and his right arm went three quarters of the way up and the left stayed on his chest, monster neuromuscular efficiency!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
HAHAHAHAHA Monster truth...they are in every gym wearing their wife beaters and flexing their ribs after they rep out on the bench with quarters on each side hahahahaha

Stavios

Funny thing I saw this week in the gym.

Also 3 high school guy, not skinny but really fat, entered the gym.

They go right away to the bench press and put on 2 plate and a half on each side.

2 guys start the bar for the other fat-so and when he tryed to do a rep to bar fell on his chest so fast that I tought he had a thousand pound on the bar.

then the bar fell  on his right and he broke the mirror beside him.

They looked reeeeeeeeeeeally embarrassed. I don't think I will ever see them again in the gym

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
fuck up to make fun o fthese people         but at the same time  its sad but true   

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
HAHAHAHA last week at the gym there was a pair of the local highschool lards repping quarters each side 5-6 times then immediatly with "animal intensity" going to the ground for pushups...hahaha one guy went half way down and collapsed hahahaha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
hahahaha, one of them was leaving when i was and i guess he's not old enough to drive so he took off his shirt put his backpack on and walked home, i yelled out the window, "hercales....hercales.... ..hercales" this kid is about 5'8" 150lbs.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, one of them was leaving when i was and i guess he's not old enough to drive so he took off his shirt put his backpack on and walked home, i yelled out the window, "hercales....hercales.... ..hercales" this kid is about 5'8" 150lbs.
;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Hahahaha, these poor twats wouldn't even dare to dream about the great Sarcasm would be on their gym.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Hahahaha, these poor twats wouldn't even dare to dream about the great Sarcasm would be on their gym.

They were only emboldened to show up by choad's promise that sarcasm would be pwned by then.

More innocent victims of the choad!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Ahhh the Bench press.... now only if Milos had the GUTS to accept my challenge and go to Alaska to beat me ... but then again this is not a perfect world now is it...
L

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
HAHAHAHA last week at the gym there was a pair of the local highschool lards repping quarters each side 5-6 times then immediatly with "animal intensity" going to the ground for pushups...hahaha one guy went half way down and collapsed hahahaha

"local highschool lards" AHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!

brachilius

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Yep...damn these fuckin kids!  How dare they work out in public when they are that week.  I know that we were all so lucky enough to instantly be able to bench 315.  DUDE!!!!  GROW UP!!!!  It is not a contest every day at the gym.  At least these kids are trying.  None of us walked into a gym and instantly knew what to do.  We all started with light weight and bad form.  Rather than act like an asshole, give them some tips or tell them they are not ready for that much weight.  Last time I checked Sarcasm, you ain't the Mr. Olympia.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Yes, the high school punks are funny, but pwning the young college kids is better cause they think they own the fucking place.   I love working in sets with college kids on the lat pulldown and after their shouting, brutal 8 rep sets of 110lb pulldowns I casually load 3/4 of the stack and perform 15 rep sets of pushdowns while they quietly sulk away in a defeated cloud of rude awakening.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Yep...damn these fuckin kids!  How dare they work out in public when they are that week.  I know that we were all so lucky enough to instantly be able to bench 315.  DUDE!!!!  GROW UP!!!!  It is not a contest every day at the gym.  At least these kids are trying.  None of us walked into a gym and instantly knew what to do.  We all started with light weight and bad form.  Rather than act like an asshole, give them some tips or tell them they are not ready for that much weight.  Last time I checked Sarcasm, you ain't the Mr. Olympia.
compared to these kids i am.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Yep...damn these fuckin kids!  How dare they work out in public when they are that week.  I know that we were all so lucky enough to instantly be able to bench 315.  DUDE!!!!  GROW UP!!!!  It is not a contest every day at the gym.  At least these kids are trying.  None of us walked into a gym and instantly knew what to do.  We all started with light weight and bad form.  Rather than act like an asshole, give them some tips or tell them they are not ready for that much weight.  Last time I checked Sarcasm, you ain't the Mr. Olympia.

Haha the first lines where pretty funny.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

AHAHAHAAH!!!  Ok brachilius!!   If someone asks me a question I'm happy to talk to em, but if they don't ask and make a mistake, or get stuck under a bar, or whatever it ain't my problem.   I'm waaaaaay more advanced than these kids and I still ask questions all the time, but I'm not gonna mentor some dumbass punk kid...I got shit to do and fuck them.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
AHAHAHAAH!!!  Ok brachilius!!   If someone asks me a question I'm happy to talk to em, but if they don't ask and make a mistake, or get stuck under a bar, or whatever it ain't my problem.   I'm waaaaaay more advanced than these kids and I still ask questions all the time, but I'm not gonna mentor some dumbass punk kid...I got shit to do and f**k them.

exactly.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!

normally i hate on sarcasm but give the man his due thats friggin funny.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Yep...damn these fuckin kids!  How dare they work out in public when they are that week.  I know that we were all so lucky enough to instantly be able to bench 315.  DUDE!!!!  GROW UP!!!!  It is not a contest every day at the gym.  At least these kids are trying.  None of us walked into a gym and instantly knew what to do.  We all started with light weight and bad form.  Rather than act like an asshole, give them some tips or tell them they are not ready for that much weight.  Last time I checked Sarcasm, you ain't the Mr. Olympia.

So you are trying to point out wrong doing? Or perhaps immaturity and unfounded arrogance? Wrong board man :-\ You aren't going to get anywhere here.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
normally i hate on sarcasm but give the man his due thats friggin funny.
Haha yes Sarcasm should get an own tv show.. damn that would be the best show ever.
Yes i'm proud to be his partner.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Haha yes Sarcasm should get an own tv show.. damn that would be the best show ever.

whatever your calling yourself good for you stand up for your man...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!   highschool lards!!   HAHAHAAHAH!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
i ran into what i'd call the perfect newbie today. kid was no more than 120 pounds and about six feet tall. he put 135 on the bar and needed help to get a rep, so you know what he did? dropped it down to 95 pounds and did a few sets clean. had on a t-shirt and some gym shorts. no wife beater and no bandana. you would have been proud, sar.  ;D

as opposed to the dingus who had 225 on the bar and dropped it on his chest hard as he could, then dumped the plates off of each side because he didn't think collars were necessary.  ::)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Gayer than sitting in the first row of a Jimmy Z production, stuffing a dollar down Derek Anthony’s thong, looking up and winking while taking a sip of your sparkling wine cooler.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
i ran into what i'd call the perfect newbie today. kid was no more than 120 pounds and about six feet tall. he put 135 on the bar and needed help to get a rep, so you know what he did? dropped it down to 95 pounds and did a few sets clean. had on a t-shirt and some gym shorts. no wife beater and no bandana. you would have been proud, sar.  ;D

as opposed to the dingus who had 225 on the bar and dropped it on his chest hard as he could, then dumped the plates off of each side because he didn't think collars were necessary.  ::)

What'd LuciusFox do next?