Author Topic: High School Bench Press Packs In The Gym!  (Read 18493 times)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Gayer than sitting in the first row of a Jimmy Z production, stuffing a dollar down Derek Anthony’s thong, looking up and winking while taking a sip of you sparkling wine cooler.

LOL

anvil

• Getbig IV
What'd LuciusFox do next?

BWAAAA HAAA HAAA!!!!!  that one was just waiting to be said 8)

Hey dingleberry where have you been lately?  Haven't seen any posts in a while

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
What'd LuciusFox do next?

what do you think he did? jesus ran in and gave him a high 5. it was inspiring.

FatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Man these weights are heavy!!!
what do you think he did? jesus ran in and gave him a high 5. it was inspiring.

LOL sounds like something from the Family Guy....

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
cant stand these little punks at the gym
Get Big, or Die Trying

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Gayer than sitting in the first row of a Jimmy Z production, stuffing a dollar down Derek Anthony’s thong, looking up and winking while taking a sip of your sparkling wine cooler.

DINGLEBERRY!!!!  How dare you open your nasty jizztrap and ridicule a squad founder like Mars!!!  No his english isn't perfect, but he's enough of a fuckin badass to push your pencilneck into the mud with his boot.   Mars has helped make the Squad a worldwide juggernaut!!!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?

Hey dingleberry where have you been lately?  Haven't seen any posts in a while

Hey bro, thanks for noticing. I've been really busy lately with work and trying to sell our old house and buy a new one.  I'll be back in full force when all this personal shit settles down.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
DINGLEBERRY!!!!  How dare you open your nasty jizztrap and ridicule a squad founder like Mars!!!  No his english isn't perfect, but he's enough of a fuckin badass to push your pencilneck into the mud with his boot.   Mars has helped make the Squad a worldwide juggernaut!!!

I got two things for you junior - Hard dick and bubble gum. .... And I'm fresh outta bubble gum.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
I got two things for you junior - Hard dick and bubble gum. .... And I'm fresh outta bubble gum.

LOL MOS is out of his league if this is the type of thing you usually bring.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
I got two things for you junior - Hard dick and bubble gum. .... And I'm fresh out of bubble gum.

I got two things for you - your wife's ass and snatch.....wait, wait...that's my bad......she got those two things for me.

an123

• Getbig IV
I workout at a college gym, so get a few of these types.  I was doing band press on Saturday, and only had a plate on each side (+ bands).  A smallish guy came up and asked if he could workin.  I warned him the bands add a lot more weight then they look, but he said he could bench 300 pounds so I let him work in...

End result is he couldn't unrack it, he asked me for a lift off and I told him if he couldn't unrack it he can't lift it.  He left with a slightly angry look on his face.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
I got two things for you - your wife's ass and snatch.....wait, wait...that's my bad......she got those two things for me.

I'm going to send a joke book along with her tonight, remind her to give it to you.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
I workout at a college gym, so get a few of these types.  I was doing band press on Saturday, and only had a plate on each side (+ bands).  A smallish guy came up and asked if he could workin.  I warned him the bands add a lot more weight then they look, but he said he could bench 300 pounds so I let him work in...

End result is he couldn't unrack it, he asked me for a lift off and I told him if he couldn't unrack it he can't lift it.  He left with a slightly angry look on his face.

What is a plate-loaded band press?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV

no joke, what the hell kind of gym is that?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
I'm going to send a joke book along with her tonight, remind her to give it to you.

Don't worry, she's bringin the joke book....couple shots of your retarded kids and few pics of you pathetic pud.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
End result is he couldn't unrack it, he asked me for a lift off and I told him if he couldn't unrack it he can't lift it.  He left with a slightly angry look on his face.

bullshit. i can bench way more than i can unrack myself. you can't possibly be benching 300 or you'd realize that. did you watch ronnie in cost of redemption and get pissed because he got a lift off doing 495?  ::)

MOS are you fucking kidding me? band press, you take a bench and put thick elastic bands on the bar and anchor them to the floor either by a peg or a heavy dumbbell. for someone who constantly tries to "own" people you're pretty goddamn stupid.

anvil

• Getbig IV

Maybe he presses skinny nerds at marching band practice or something...

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
Don't worry, she's bringin the joke book....couple shots of your retarded kids and few pics of you pathetic pud.

LOL that is better.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV

Good to hear. You can read the joke book to learn something funny, use my kids as inspiration since they both dwarf you, and my picture is for you to give to your mom. Tell her I'm sorry about the torn sphincter, it honestly slipped out of her greasy snatch and dropped an inch during the upstroke.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
gotta love these geeks, always in the gym on Mondays all benching, three of them skinny, one of them skinny-fat with womens hips strugging to bench 140, hahahaha, the skinniest one tried to get one rep with 135 and his right arm went three quarters of the way up and the left stayed on his chest, monster neuromuscular efficiency!!!!

What's funny is that many of those "geeks" will be making six figure salaries in a few years, while you'll still be pulling $10/hour at the local car wash. hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
bullshit. i can bench way more than i can unrack myself. you can't possibly be benching 300 or you'd realize that. did you watch ronnie in cost of redemption and get pissed because he got a lift off doing 495?  ::)

MOS are you fucking kidding me? band press, you take a bench and put thick elastic bands on the bar and anchor them to the floor either by a peg or a heavy dumbbell. for someone who constantly tries to "own" people you're pretty goddamn stupid.

Forgive me, but why in the hell do you wanna do that?   I have never seen and/or heard of that and I've trained in all types of gyms.......I just add plates and push the bar up and down, but you got a whole fuckin anchored elastic band rig and I'm stupid?

an123

• Getbig IV
The kid said he could bench 300, looking at him i'd guess he couldn't bench a plate and a 25.

That is a band press.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
The kid said he could bench 300, looking at him i'd guess he couldn't bench a plate and a 25.

That is a band press.

Does that aid with greater negative resistance......gravity and/or negative reps past failure always did the job for me.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
When i was in highschool i stuck to lifting at the school because i knew i wasn't ready to go to a real gym.............. some kids just think they are hardcore bad asses in the gym until they see or go through a real workout, i admire when younger kids train smart even if they aren't big but it's the never go higher then 4 reps with less then their bodyweight only doing bench press type that make me laugh and just want to own them.......... Seriously somone needs to set them straight so they don't look like assholes but usually they are to arogant to take advice cause they can bench 185 for 2 and are monsters ::)
I

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
Forgive me, but why in the hell do you wanna do that?   I have never seen and/or heard of that and I've trained in all types of gyms.......I just add plates and push the bar up and down, but you got a whole fuckin anchored elastic band rig and I'm stupid?

yeah because band presses are arguably the most common accessory lift for powerlifters. if you've never seen someone lift with bands or even heard of the fuckin thing there's no way you've ever lifted in a gym that wasn't attached to a health club. shit even guys at the local ymca use bands.

it's for top end strength, the bar weighs less at the bottom than it does on the top. it also makes you bench faster because if you push slowly you'll never lock it out. you need to get a lot of speed or the bands will stop you from finishing the lift.