Author Topic: High School Bench Press Packs In The Gym!  (Read 18464 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
ok, "ribonucleic", hahahaha. ::)

Now I know you couldn't have spelled that properly on your own.

So just between us... Control+C , Control+V. Right?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Now I know you couldn't have spelled that properly on your own.

So just between us... Control+C , Control+V. Right?
it's extremely hard reading the username on your profile. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
it's extremely hard reading the username on your profile. ::)

Harder for some of us than others.   ;D

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
Yep...damn these fuckin kids!  How dare they work out in public when they are that week.  I know that we were all so lucky enough to instantly be able to bench 315.  DUDE!!!!  GROW UP!!!!  It is not a contest every day at the gym.  At least these kids are trying.  None of us walked into a gym and instantly knew what to do.  We all started with light weight and bad form.  Rather than act like an asshole, give them some tips or tell them they are not ready for that much weight.  Last time I checked Sarcasm, you ain't the Mr. Olympia.
great reply. Everyone is no a genetically blessed God like us getbiggers, cut em a break :-\

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
sadly i watched some of the same shit happen last night at the gym. two young kids warmed up with 135 on flat bench and they each barely got 8 reps. then they slapped 225 on there and did what i would call a negative and then the spotter would deadlift it off his chest. the thing was they did 5 reps like this and didn't have any control over the bar. then the little skinny black kid jumps up after a set and starts dancing around like lil jon in one of his pathetic videos. i couldn't help but laugh out loud. after flat bench they moved over to incline DB press and went straight for the 70's. same shit, the spotter had to help with every single rep and there was no control whatsoever...it really amazes me sometimes how stupid these kids are and they really think they are hot shit.

8)

Stavios

sadly i watched some of the same shit happen last night at the gym. two young kids warmed up with 135 on flat bench and they each barely got 8 reps. then they slapped 225 on there and did what i would call a negative and then the spotter would deadlift it off his chest. the thing was they did 5 reps like this and didn't have any control over the bar. then the little skinny black kid jumps up after a set and starts dancing around like lil jon in one of his pathetic videos. i couldn't help but laugh out loud. after flat bench they moved over to incline DB press and went straight for the 70's. same shit, the spotter had to help with every single rep and there was no control whatsoever...it really amazes me sometimes how stupid these kids are and they really think they are hot shit.

8)

Funny thing is, I was like that  :-[

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Dude, Mr. Magoo is practically an institution here - he doesn't post much but when he does I can gurantee you he speaks the truth. His insight and overall knowledge are assets here, unlike childish name-calling and band-bashing

AHHHAHAHAH!!!  Ok, "Big Poppa J"!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
yeah, a real "strong response". when did i say i even use bands? oh right, i didn't. genius here thought he could insult things i do that i never said i did.  ::)

Holy shit you're even more fuckin pathetic than I thought....all you've done is sit back and watch other folks use the equipment and then insinuate your own personal use of these "essential powerlifting tools" - you have no real experience of your own hence your opinions are worthless.......at least I have trained with powerlifters, used some powerlifting techniques and tools.......oh, except for the Herculean elastic bands you've only witnessed from afar....game, set and match Mr. Mangoo AHAAHAHAH!!!   Nothing but a little fingered pussy!!!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Holy shit you're even more fuckin pathetic than I thought....all you've done is sit back and watch other folks use the equipment and then insinuate your own personal of these "essential powerlifting tools" - you have no real experience of your own hence your opinions are worthless.......at least I have trained with powerlifters, used some powerlifting techniques and tools.......oh, except for the Herculean elastic bands you've only witnessed from afar....game, set and match Mr. Mangoo AHAAHAHAH!!!   Nothing but a little fingered pussy!!!

MOS are you saying "Mr. Magoo" is nothing but an armchair quarterback?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
MOS are you saying "Mr. Magoo" is nothing but an armchair quarterback?

AHAHAHH!!!   Yes Bossa, you could definitely say that Mr. Mangoo's bb and pl experience is only as extensive as his collection of ebay purchased soiled posing trunks.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
gotta love these geeks, always in the gym on Mondays all benching, three of them skinny, one of them skinny-fat with womens hips strugging to bench 140, hahahaha, the skinniest one tried to get one rep with 135 and his right arm went three quarters of the way up and the left stayed on his chest, monster neuromuscular efficiency!!!!

Why are you staring at teenage boys?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Holy shit you're even more fuckin pathetic than I thought....all you've done is sit back and watch other folks use the equipment and then insinuate your own personal use of these "essential powerlifting tools" - you have no real experience of your own hence your opinions are worthless.......at least I have trained with powerlifters, used some powerlifting techniques and tools.......oh, except for the Herculean elastic bands you've only witnessed from afar....game, set and match Mr. Mangoo AHAAHAHAH!!!   Nothing but a little fingered pussy!!!
hahahaha, the funny thing is that a lot of times you se geeks who couldn't press their slacks using bands, that shit is for guys who are already benching 500 plus, just put more weight on the bar is what Man of Steel is saying.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
hahahaha, the funny thing is that a lot of times you se geeks who couldn't press their slacks using bands, that shit is for guys who are already benching 500 plus, just put more weight on the bar is what Man of Steel is saying.

Exactly!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

8)

AHAHAHAAHAH!!!  Yes, last night I saw two 18-20 yo's doin lunges on the Smith machine with 6 total plates and 2 inch range of motion for sets of 10.   After that they moved onto the leg press for 3 sets with 12 total plates for 8 reps with a 3 inch range of motion......after that they flexed their enormous 140lb frames complete with 20 inch wheels in the mirror for 15 minutes.

anvil

• Getbig IV
AHAHAHAAHAH!!!  Yes, last night I saw two 18-20 yo's doin lunges on the Smith machine with 6 total plates and 2 inch range of motion for sets of 10.   After that they moved onto the leg press for 3 sets with 12 total plates for 8 reps with a 3 inch range of motion......after that they flexed their enormous 140lb frames complete with 20 inch wheels in the mirror for 15 minutes.

You should've asked them how they became such BRUTAL SAVAGES!

At least the kids at my gym keep to themselves and don't try to lift the whole room for quarter reps.  You guys are making me count my blessings

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
I was benching 405lbs in 10th grade..............talki ng about some serious juices here...lol
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bossa

• Getbig IV
I was benching 405lbs in 10th grade..............talki ng about some serious juices here...lol

hahahaha yes you certainly do seem the type to like man juice "hugepecs" hahahaha at least you are open about it

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
hahahaha yes you certainly do seem the type to like man juice "hugepecs" hahahaha at least you are open about it

I'm still bigger and stronger than you. my BENCH is around 525lbs these days, and still juicing, so what's your story, MEATHEAD
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bossa

• Getbig IV

I'm still bigger and stronger than you. my BENCH is around 525lbs these days, and still juicing, so what's your story, MEATHEAD

Meltdown

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bossa

• Getbig IV

nothing to say, huh :-X :-X :-X

not really...whats left to say? You still live in fantasy land and get your testosterone straight from the tap...I think you've said it all "big guy" hahaha

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Do you feel that any person who juices does not deserve credit for their accomplishments?

Not if they are an arrogant asshole ::)
I

Bossa

• Getbig IV
Do you feel that any person who juices does not deserve credit for their accomplishments?

I feel that anyone who likes man-juice as much as "huge penoris" is queerer than a 3 dollar bill

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
I feel that anyone who likes man-juice as much as "huge penoris" is queerer than a 3 dollar bill

Ha, ha,ha  get some more knowledge on sports and Anabolics steroids.. and then we'll have something meaningful to talk about  ::)
Get Big, or Die Trying

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

Don't worry Bossa, "hugepecs" is just upset that his life partner ran out of vanilla casein needed to make his morning serving of manbatter pancakes, duck sausage and aged fromunda cheese.