Author Topic: High School Bench Press Packs In The Gym!  (Read 18468 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
hahaha, "I'm HUGEPECS and I can bench 525!! arggggggggg" hahaha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
translation=he lowers the weight down to the top of his 65 inch stomach with the help of four spotters and bounces it to lockout.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
translation=he lowers the weight down to the top of his 65 inch stomach with the help of four spotters and bounces it to lockout.

That's what I'm thinking.  He's a fatty for sure.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym

you're probably weigh under 200lbs, so you'll never know and feel the rush of a 500lbs bench, you will never  dream about it. :-X :-X
Get Big, or Die Trying

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

you're probably weigh under 200lbs, so you'll never know and feel the rush of a 500lbs bench, you will never  dream about it. :-X :-X

I've pushed up 500lbs and it's no big fuckin deal so get over yourself "hugepecs".

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V

hahaha, if you weren't such a noob, you would know that I weigh well inexcess of 200lbs....fatboy. hahahaah

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
That's what I'm thinking.  He's a fatty for sure.

Yes its pretty clear "Huge pecs" is chronically obese

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I've pushed up 500lbs and it's no big fuckin deal so get over yourself "hugepecs".

Haha maybe "hugepecs" rushes too much.

Bossa

• Getbig IV

yes but have you been on the juice since grade 10? ::)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
Like I said, most of ya will never dream of 500lbs bench, let alone make a reality. you dont need to be a FATASS to bench 500lbs. there are plenty of high school kids outthere benching 400lbs these days, and most of them weigh less than 200lbs
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
500 lbs is impressive for anyone but I agree it doesn't make him pro caliber but you can't knock the guy for pushing 525.

I don't knock him for being able to, it's just funny when someone thinks that is the end-all be-all of working out.  90% of the time they are a fatty.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Maybe they use fake plates "hugepecs".

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V

It's a big freaking deal for me. it takes me fucking 8yrs since high school before I could mentally get comfortable with the weight. so, for those weaklings posting here, they need to know that, talking shit dont gives a 500lbs bench
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V

It's a big freaking deal for me. it takes me fucking 8yrs since high school before I could mentally get comfortable with the weight. so, for those weaklings posting here, they need to know that, talking shit dont gives a 500lbs bench

Yeah and talking shit ain't gonna get your waist under 44" either.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
yes but have you been on the juice since grade 10? ::)

back in 10th grade, small amounts worked wonders for me and my buddies, as we became more knowlegable about drugs, we were more concious of side effects than any other things. and yes, I've been on and off
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bossa

• Getbig IV

To be honest "Hugepecs" You haven't offered us any proof that you aren't a fat fuck, nor that you can even bench 300 lbs let alone 525...I have a feeling you are just a lard ass acting tough on the net

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
Maybe they use fake plates "hugepecs".

they dont use fake plates, I'm talking about competition here. you need to go to your local high school and see for yourself, dude
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
Yeah and talking shit ain't gonna get your waist under 44" either.

ya'll should know better than that. being a fatass with a 44'' inch waist does not qualifies you to compete in a bench press contest. I'm 5'10'' 230 with a 36inch waist. is that too fat for ya'll?.  ya'll need to know what strenth is made of. I'm sure every FATASS outthere would love to crank 500lbs
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
To be honest "Hugepecs" You haven't offered us any proof that you aren't a fat f**k, nor that you can even bench 300 lbs let alone 525...I have a feeling you are just a lard ass acting tough on the net

I dont need approval from any weaklings in here. Sometimes, I wonder if anybody on this board even go to a fucking Gym.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bast175

I dont need approval from any weaklings in here. Sometimes, I wonder if anybody on this board even go to a fucking Gym.

fuck you

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
f**k you

hahaha.  I wonder if this 500lb "contest lift" took place with him crammed into a bench shirt.... ::)

Bast175

hahaha.  I wonder if this 500lb "contest lift" took place with him crammed into a bench shirt.... ::)

hahaha 'huge pecs' is obviously the getbig member that BayGBM brags about fucking.   He probably only dates guys with hairy huge pecs.  hahhaha epic gay bear.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
hahaha 'huge pecs' is obviously the getbig member that BayGBM brags about fucking.   He probably only dates guys with hairy huge pecs.  hahhaha epic gay bear.

just keep talking shit....very pathetic ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bast175

just keep talking shit....very pathetic ;D

hahha keep maintaining your obese 300lbs physique for your bear boyfriends.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
hahha keep maintaining your obese 300lbs physique for your bear boyfriends.

Bast, are you saying that "huge pecs" has a hunger for cock that he just can't keep secret anymore?