Author Topic: High School Bench Press Packs In The Gym!  (Read 18461 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
hahha keep maintaining your obese 300lbs physique for your bear boyfriends.

haha, bast, are you sayin' that "HUGEPECS" wears a leather weight belt the entire time he is in the gym with "#1 Muscle Bear" embroidered on the back?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
hahha keep maintaining your obese 300lbs physique for your bear boyfriends.

just another weakling, who cant get over himself....ha ha ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bast175

haha, bast, are you sayin' that "HUGEPECS" wears a leather weight belt the entire time he is in the gym with "#1 Muscle Bear" embroidered on the back?

haah yes.  I'm sayin he wears assless chaps while his bear spots him on squats. 

Except he doesn't use a barbell or squat rack, but his bed.. and his spotter achieves penetration.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
haah yes.  I'm sayin he wears assless chaps while his bear spots him on squats. 

Except he doesn't use a barbell or squat rack, but his bed.. and his spotter achieves penetration.

Anything else, weakling?
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
Bast, are you saying that "huge pecs" has a hunger for cock that he just can't keep secret anymore?

the suspected HOMOS are usually the loudest... :o :o :o
Get Big, or Die Trying

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Bast, are you saying that "huge pecs" has a hunger for cock that he just can't keep secret anymore?

Cock-cravings.  Ouch.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
 These kinds of threads are getting so repetitive. :-\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
These kinds of threads are getting so repetitive. :-\

You'd know best.......you post whore in every thread on this site.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
You'd know best.......you post whore in every thread on this site.

Not anymore! ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
this shit is getting old, for real
Get Big, or Die Trying

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
this shit is getting old, for real

That's what I'm saying. The same thing can only be said so many times before it gets as boring as an internet religion thread. :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Not anymore! ;D

What happened?   You were whoring like a champ for a good while there!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
hahaha, "HUGEPECS" and "Lucius".  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
What happened?   You were whoring like a champ for a good while there!

My sister moved into town and I get to spend a lot of time with me niece, who is 16 months, and my nephew, who is 4. It's so much fun that I've lost focus on posting. Some day soon I'll be back with a vengeance. ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Sarcasm, hate to admit it but you're right this time. The high school bench press gang are pathetic. You forgot to mention that they're usually armed with a 'well thumbed' copy of Flex. However: why are you, a 35 year old male, constantly watching and owning young men? :-\

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Sarcasm, hate to admit it but you're right this time. The high school bench press gang are pathetic. You forgot to mention that they're usually armed with a 'well thumbed' copy of Flex. However: why are you, a 35 year old male, constantly watching and owning young men? :-\
34 and i am a young man also, relatively.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
You still shouldn't be watching these young guys. Its actually kind of creepy. Personally i love watch high school girls in the gym. And i know thats creepy - but at least its straight ;)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
You still shouldn't be watching these young guys. Its actually kind of creepy. Personally i love watch high school girls in the gym. And i know thats creepy - but at least its straight ;)
shut the fuck up, i'm not watching anyone but if you tell me you don't notice shit between heavy sets of squats when your senses are heightened then you're lying your ass off, don't even try to tell me you're one of these psychos who just stares at the floor between sets, those are the weird motherf.uckers.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
I do notice things - girls! I love looking at hot young female high school asses, and if i'm really lucky FEET! Yeah, bring on the summer, sandal weather! If i see a hot ass, or some gorgeous little teenage feet then yes, i get abit distracted - but i go to the gym to train.
  I would never dream of going up to a schoolboy and owning him in the gym. Just think about it for a moment. Its wrong. Yes it makes an amusing tale on getbig, but come on man, you're 34!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
I do notice things - girls! I love looking at hot young female high school asses, and if i'm really lucky FEET! Yeah, bring on the summer, sandal weather! If i see a hot ass, or some gorgeous little teenage feet then yes, i get abit distracted - but i go to the gym to train.
  I would never dream of going up to a schoolboy and owning him in the gym. Just think about it for a moment. Its wrong. Yes it makes an amusing tale on getbig, but come on man, you're 34!
i didn't own him in the gym i yelled Hercules!!!! out my window when i saw him walking home shirtless 14 inch arms blazing in the sun but when i do own people in the gym it's for doing stupid shit like almost decapitating themselves benching too much weight or doing 50 pound barbell curls in the squat rack i always do it with a smile.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
Do you have a girlfriend Sarcasm? Seriously, this isn't a joke. Its just you seem lonely.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Do you have a girlfriend Sarcasm? Seriously, this isn't a joke. Its just you seem lonely.
yes.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
Post a pic of her ass or feet. And if either are hairy we'll know its really Adonis.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Post a pic of her ass or feet. And if either are hairy we'll know its really Adonis.
hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bast175

that made me laugh.