Author Topic: Just weighed myself today...  (Read 4761 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Just weighed myself today...
« on: June 05, 2006, 03:05:15 PM »
After being on for a couple of weeks I'm up to a rock solid 254 :)
I'm so excited  I just had to share, the gear hit me almost instantly this time, I haven't blown up this fast since my first cycle, maybe it's because I took 4 months off from the last cycle, but damn, I'm just exploding in size day by day :)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: Just weighed myself today...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 03:08:03 PM »
CONGRATS  :D  254 thats great  :'(  I wish I can get there.... weighed myself  and im at 212 i guess thats not bad.

KEEP IT UP!!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 03:15:19 PM »
Thanks man! I wasn't even trying to get up that high but this enanthate/NPP stack is insane, I just keep getting thicker and harder. I'm going to start cutting on Fri. also will start my fat los agents (T3 and clen) I'm probably about 12% right now with some veins and barely visible abs. I want to stay around a HARD lean 238-240 for summer. And  I might compete in August, so we'll see :)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 03:21:06 PM »
hell yes that great CAPT.

bust your ass.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 05:55:35 PM »
Would help to know how tall you guys are too...............I mean if your 6'2" 254 would be nothing...............or maybe your 5'8"...............hard to get an image with out the height.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 06:26:08 PM »
I'm 6"0, my natural weight is a lean 230.

Would help to know how tall you guys are too...............I mean if your 6'2" 254 would be nothing...............or maybe your 5'8"...............hard to get an image with out the height.

ROFL..ok there, 6"2 254 hard would be nothing? get off the crack pipe.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 06:36:45 PM »
After being on for a couple of weeks I'm up to a rock solid 254 :)

Rock solid!!!

I'm probably about 12% right now with some veins and barely visible abs.

Thats what "Rock solid" is?  Hummm. 

And yes 6'2" at 254 is not that impressive, sounds kind of like a swimers build to me.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 07:14:25 PM »
its still good! cause if you all are still in the 190's then your doing something wrong

im 5'11 212 lbs BF at 8 1/2

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 07:27:13 PM »
its still good! cause if you all are still in the 190's then your doing something wrong

im 5'11 212 lbs BF at 8 1/2

then you look like a fag at a gay  bar..... bitch you no where near my size... so shut your pansy ass mouth and get to training... or go to the emergency room because If I weighed in at 212 I would feel anorexic.... gosh dude you are one big......

fucking douche
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 07:42:56 PM »
hahahahahahhahahahaha

thats fummy comming from a guy with his Bf at like 30.

your belly is bigger then most of the guys on here.( this is fact )

your arms are still at like 13 inches  your chest is at like 22  lol

i cant even bust on you cause your so funny a retard benches more then yuou!

hahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahah,

hey John is that gay dude going to be at your house again tonight? Sorry i interupted you guys when I stoped by i had no idea you were in to that shit,But who am I to judge.i take it your girl is still out of town?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 07:47:09 PM »
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 08:06:37 PM »
Why all the name calling?  You guys should lighten up on that.  Thats not the way this board should be.

And ZEEK is right that 254 at 6'0" "it's still good!"    My bad  :-[

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 08:12:47 PM »
its all good Luv.

We are good friends. But he started to like guys ( in a gay way ) and I said i would still be his friend,cause i don't judge anyone, but anyways he use to spot me on bench and I had no problems but then he started doing it waring shorts with no underware so i told him come on DuDe thats not cool. then he will ask me to come over to hang out and he would have another dude over.

so its just been weird  :'(

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 09:34:15 PM »
Why all the name calling?  You guys should lighten up on that.  Thats not the way this board should be.

And ZEEK is right that 254 at 6'0" "it's still good!"    My bad  :-[

What are your stats btw? and please feel free to post some pics.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 04:22:58 AM »
What are your stats btw? and please feel free to post some pics.

As it says on another members site "my stats are meaninless"  Someone could say anything.....right?

May post some pics on the members board........that must be where your's are?

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 07:17:03 AM »
Im six foot 240. Hard and defined.  Im aiming for 260 hard and defined slowly but surely.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 10:38:35 AM »
As it says on another members site "my stats are meaninless"  Someone could say anything.....right?

May post some pics on the members board........that must be where your's are?

That's where they were a few months ago, should I expect to find yours there now? or are you not ready to show off that 5"10 165lb. frame yet?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 02:20:21 PM »
or are you not ready to show off that 5"10 165lb. frame yet?

LOL good one.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 03:21:45 PM »
LOL good one.

It's all good dude, some people just thrive on hate and jealousy, others just keep on pushing forward and get results :)
hate all you want, I mean with that pro-physique you have, you must own us all, no ?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2006, 05:01:37 PM »
It's all good dude, some people just thrive on hate and jealousy, others just keep on pushing forward and get results :)
hate all you want, I mean with that pro-physique you have, you must own us all, no ?

First of all I asked about your height and made a general comment, that you must have took personal for some reason.

Then in your reply you say Im on crack.....bitch you dont know me well enough to call me that.........so who started the jelousy and hating?? You did. 

I tryed to let it go but your imature ass keeps bringing it up.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2006, 05:32:18 PM »

no offense against luv, but i agree with this general statement...... If you have been listening to tha fag Zeek's posts.... he makes ignorant posts trying to smash me for calling him out....(he gives advice that is unintelligable and factless)  The truth is, he p.m. me and ask me about some "before and after" pictures. So I sent him pics of me at 190 and then me at 220 rock solid..... ever since then he has been hating and trying to bash me. I asked him to send his "before and after" pictures over but he wouldnt do it..... This homo does not even work legs. DOES NOT WORK LEGS. 

But like you said cap... some thrive on jealousy and other foolishness, and some shut the f'uck up and get it done. I like to be a member of the "get it done group" and leave the fucking guys like Zeek on the porch while they talk shit. So Zeek, when you read this: no need to talk shit back, just channel that energy into the gym and shut your fucking mouth you little legless, spineless, cowardly bitch.

you heard me bitch
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2006, 06:18:03 PM »
First of all I asked about your height and made a general comment, that you must have took personal for some reason.

Then in your reply you say Im on crack.....bitch you dont know me well enough to call me that.........so who started the jelousy and hating?? You did. 

I tryed to let it go but your imature ass keeps bringing it up.

Post some pics buttercup, till then STFU. If you think 6"0 256 LEAN is small then you're f*cking delusional. Or maybe you're one of those 300lbs @ 45% bf muscle bears.  Either way, whatever.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2006, 07:21:49 PM »
Could we all just play nice? That was what I liked about this board there's wasn't as much BS. Come on...everyone kiss & make up.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2006, 08:18:49 PM »
Could we all just play nice? That was what I liked about this board there's wasn't as much BS. Come on...everyone kiss & make up.
Agreed!

The bull-shit post really need to stop. These post are taking up a lot of space and worse off, they are driving away a lot of quality guys who normally post here.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2006, 08:24:59 PM »
Post some pics buttercup, till then STFU. If you think 6"0 256 LEAN is small then you're f*cking delusional. Or maybe you're one of those 300lbs @ 45% bf muscle bears.  Either way, whatever.

Yeah we all know what your idea of "LEAN" is........LOL in shape you would be  205lb at 6'0" LOL maybe you would do good in the 100M breast stroke HHAAhhaa.

By the way you write you portray yourself as the punk you are.  Never heard an original idea out of your mouth and you try to come off as a vet here....LOL this board sure has gone downhill, I knew it would.

Keep guessing about me genuis, not even close on any account. Some douche named capt EQ is not even worth my time.  So write back now with your little boy response....cause I told you to!  Thats a good little boy.