Author Topic: LOu as today  (Read 11130 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: LOu as today
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2006, 05:49:10 PM »

lol @ $20 comments
#

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2006, 06:31:43 PM »
It's hard to believe that 95 % of people on this board have no respect for the second most popular B.B ever!!!!!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2006, 06:41:24 PM »
Lou is cool as hell.. I'm his friend so for a picture with him he said he'd cut the price in half then double it.

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2006, 01:47:02 AM »
Why does Ferrigno still plug himself as that silly green cartoon character.

‘The Incredible Hulk’ was an amateurish series with poor special effects and Ferrigno wasn’t even the main star. He never had any lines to say and let’s face it there was no acting involved either. He would make an appearance for a few seconds every now and then and throw a few paper props about.

He looked ridiculous.

BallzDeep69

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2006, 02:07:59 AM »
Christ, with that giant noggin he has the proportions of a 6 year old boy.  Yeah, it's that big!

And I fucking hate his face.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2006, 06:55:24 AM »
The fucking guy looks incredible for his age....absolutely incredible!

Haters will always hate though.
He does look great for his age. He has always kept himself in shape unlike others from his era. The only thing I do not like about him is he charges kids for autographs. Kids that look up to him. Not right.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2006, 07:34:32 AM »
She should have charged him to take the picture with him.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2006, 07:42:28 AM »
Why does Ferrigno still plug himself as that silly green cartoon character.

Because not everybody shares your opinion. Obviously many people enjoyed the Hulk and are still interested in it because Lou continues to make money off of it.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2006, 07:44:09 AM »
He would make an appearance for a few seconds every now and then and throw a few paper props about.

He looked ridiculous.

It was in the 70's for christ sake. Would you expect cutting edge digital special effects? For the day it wasn't bad.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2006, 08:11:12 AM »
Dang!

I just got a 'summons to appear in court'...apparently Lou is suing me now for $360. His image appears 18 times in this thread.

Damnit! How could I have been so stupid? Well...you play you pay right...cant play with matches if you dont expect to get burned.

Are you going to represent yourself in court? ;D

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2006, 08:25:02 AM »
It was in the 70's for christ sake. Would you expect cutting edge digital special effects? For the day it wasn't bad.

For it's day it was laughable. 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde' was made in 1931 and far superior

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2006, 08:33:10 AM »

Sounds like you're a fan of the show. The show was cheesy and campy, in the same vain as Batman with Adam West was Cheesy and campy only sans the humor.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2006, 10:32:01 AM »

Who cares about cheesy TV shows from back when...the whole point of this thread is that Lou is a greedy hack has-been greaseball momo from the Bronx who is such a fkuchole, he feels a need to sue his own flesh/blood(brother) simply for having the same last name as him. He pisses on his 'fans' and is NOTHING but a black eye and an embarassment to this whole industry.

What goes comes around goes around...thats just how it is. You reap what you sow...I predict bad things heading Lou's way one of these days. It sickens me to see people flocking to the Weider booth at expos to actually see that mongoloid momo greasing up the booth...makes my skin crawl knowing that there are people out there who think he's great or worthy to take a picture with or actually fork over a $20 to his greaseball hand...sickens me.
?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2006, 01:42:53 PM »
For it's day it was laughable. 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde' was made in 1931 and far superior

Yeah and it was a feature film that had no special effects to speak of. They just had great acting by Fredric March and great make up.
TV shows are filmed very quickly and in the 70's the budgets were a pitance of today. Also, what 70's science fiction tv show wasn't extremely cheesy?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2006, 01:44:08 PM »

Were you watching it in 1977 when the pilot first aired?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2006, 01:46:07 PM »
Sounds like you're a fan of the show. The show was cheesy and campy, in the same vain as Batman with Adam West was Cheesy and campy only sans the humor.

I don't think it was intentionally campy. The 70's was just the decade of tacky, cheesy tv shows. Personally I rather watch shows from that decade then todays network crap.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2006, 01:46:43 PM »
  Even worse was the "Hercules" movie that he stared in...one of the worst movies that I've ever seen.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2006, 01:48:57 PM »
greaseball momo from the Bronx

You got something against Italians dickhead?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2006, 01:49:35 PM »
  Even worse was the "Hercules" movie that he stared in...one of the worst movies that I've ever seen.

I saw it at the theatre. It sucked. He was in great shape though.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »
I saw it at the theatre. It sucked. He was in great shape though.
  I agree....thanks goodness  they dubbed his voice in that bomb of a movie....I saw it in the theatre also and If I remember right I walked out.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2006, 03:13:48 PM »

Hey BMACYS...I dont have anything against Italians...do you? Why did you bring 'Italians' up? I didnt. What are you saying? Are you implying that a 'greaseball momo' is an 'Italian' thing? I'm just talking about Lou.

Comments?
?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2006, 03:30:27 AM »
Hey BMACYS...I dont have anything against Italians...do you? Why did you bring 'Italians' up? I didnt. What are you saying? Are you implying that a 'greaseball momo' is an 'Italian' thing? I'm just talking about Lou.

Comments?

hahaha BMACYS got owned.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2006, 04:36:05 AM »

Comments?

Greaseball momo is a slur often aimed at people of Italian descent.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2006, 04:36:40 AM »
hahaha BMACYS got owned.

Exactly how did I get owned? ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2006, 09:04:19 AM »
lou's hercules is not the worse movie,watch him in sinbad that is the worst movie maybe of all-time.
F