Author Topic: Keeping the diet clean on the job....  (Read 1510 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Keeping the diet clean on the job....
« on: June 05, 2006, 05:15:47 PM »
I wanna see how hard it is for everyone to keep the calories up and fat down while on there cycle. I work for a Japanese auto manufacture, this is what todays schedule looked like.

3:00 am Wake up (coffee)
3:05 Shower
3:15 Eat while running out the door Couple waffles and pancakes and a shake
4:00 Start
6:00 First 15 min break Coffee, Rice, 2 HB eggs, 2 apples
9:00 Second break (Protein Shake)
11:30-12:15 Lunch( Subway 12" Turkey Sub)
2:45 Third break (Almonds, can of chicken, and can of baked beens)
4:00 Leave work
5:00 get to gym
6:30-9:30 Get home Eat dinner, Play with kids, Talk to wife, hang out on get big, order gear..
10:00 Protein Shake, Couple HB eggs
10:15 Shower
10:30 Bed
I also drink about 1.5 gallons of H20 a day, I am trying to up that to 2.5..

The one thing I know I need BIGTIME is SLEEP, but I try to make up for that on the weekend...

U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: Keeping the diet clean on the job....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 06:20:17 PM »
Go to publix and get "barilla plus" pasta which is forified with protein from whey, eggs, chic peas etc..... cook up some lean ground  beef and mix it all together with some good ragu and throw it in a tupperware dish and you can eat on it all day while your at work. There are several other quickies but goodies like this that I employ. They really are convenient and help to keep that calorie count up.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 06:26:01 PM »
Dude, whats a publix?
U

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 06:34:34 PM »
lol... I guess they are only in the south... hey, check your pm
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 07:44:21 PM »
its a grocery store. and if you follow Johns advice your going to stay at like 190 forever,thats were he been for mounths now.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 07:52:36 PM »
hahahahahahah, You guys make me laugh.... I mean seriously make me fucking roll on the floor...

BTW I am at 190 ( nice of you to remember) As of today

Zeek, I hope your fuckin with John, because we are all bros here, and it in for the same shit.....

Again Zeek, you say " you just tell it like it is and dont hold back" but at what expense?

Cant we just all get along??

I am so addicted to this site I wanna take my laptop to work so I can go to Starbucks, or Panera to check the boards.. How sick is that shit?
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 02:08:12 PM »
I agree with John get the Barilla Plus pasta. It's high in protein & fiber. It tastes just like "regular" pasta. As you said though you need more sleep 4.5 hours isn't enough for your body to rest up. You gotta shoot for at least six hours.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 03:28:38 PM »
I give john all the up most respect. ;D  we are to hard headed son of bitches >:(

But he's a good guy we f**k around alot on here,but when it comes down to it we are both straight up and for real.

we are all addicted to this shit,remember we are all a pack of 1 it's a brother hood.

And screw the pasta give me a italian sub from publix and were good to go :)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 08:40:53 PM »
its a grocery store. and if you follow Johns advice your going to stay at like 190 forever,thats were he been for mounths now.

the
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 08:45:44 PM »
I agree with John get the Barilla Plus pasta. It's high in protein & fiber. It tastes just like "regular" pasta. As you said though you need more sleep 4.5 hours isn't enough for your body to rest up. You gotta shoot for at least six hours.

seriously bro... taking gear on just 4.5 hours sleep can be dangerous. For several reasons, but just to oname a couple: You are in conctant anabolic state which creates tremendous strain on your body, the way to relieve the strain is through rest.

2) The gear makes you irritable enough as it is and lack of rest can maximize this side effect as well as All the others.

Dont take me as a know it all, but for your safety bro, please make sure you are checking your blood pressure regularly and that your diet is supe clean because that lack of rest is dangerous.

It takes me 8-9 hours of rest while on cycle to avoid the brunt of the side effects.
I cant say enough about how rest is the greatest tool for combating steroid induced side effects.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2006, 11:15:27 AM »
Best I can do is 6 hours and maybe 45 mins at lunch, unless we can get more hours in the day thats it...Im tapped out on time
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2006, 11:30:22 AM »
Best I can do is 6 hours and maybe 45 mins at lunch, unless we can get more hours in the day thats it...Im tapped out on time

I understand. Life is hectic but watch your health carefully.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2006, 05:05:54 PM »
Thanks man.
U