Author Topic: Tren and Equipoise stack ???? need a little info  (Read 3510 times)

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Tren and Equipoise stack ???? need a little info
« on: June 05, 2006, 06:08:55 PM »
Im am currently 6 foot 2 195 pounds very lean low body fat. Im looking to round out a little bit more in the arms and shoulders  so im really looking for a few quality pounds of lean muscle mass.  I was thinking of doing a eq 600mg a wk for 8 wks or ten not sure . I know i shoudl be running test but i dont want to get bloated and my money is very tight rite now.  I know a lot about eq but i would like to know a little more about the tren. dosage not sure what would be good and for how long?? and also i take propecia , does the tren speed up the hair loss as much as winstrol or test??? i was also going to take a nolvadex post cycle.  would this be a cycle worth doing ? what do you feal my gains will be like? also side effects????

I have done once cycle of cypionate 600mg and eq 400mg for 12 wks about a year ago wich was my first time with the sauce.
I

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Tren and Equipoise stack ???? need a little info
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 06:26:35 PM »
Test will not bloat you up much in itself, your diet determines that.  You sound way lean enough.

The only gear you can cycle by itself is test.  Your first cycle looked good.....why not go that route again?

Ripped is good only if you are also big, IMO

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 06:40:03 PM »
yes i totally agree with the size goin alone with being ripped.. My diet was on point during the test eq i did the 6 meals a day high protein low carb but i still seamed to het bloated more then what i was looking for.
I

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 07:47:57 PM »
Im am currently 6 foot 2 195 pounds very lean low body fat. Im looking to round out a little bit more in the arms and shoulders  so im really looking for a few quality pounds of lean muscle mass.  I was thinking of doing a eq 600mg a wk for 8 wks or ten not sure . I know i shoudl be running test but i dont want to get bloated and my money is very tight rite now.  I know a lot about eq but i would like to know a little more about the tren. dosage not sure what would be good and for how long?? and also i take propecia , does the tren speed up the hair loss as much as winstrol or test??? i was also going to take a nolvadex post cycle.  would this be a cycle worth doing ? what do you feal my gains will be like? also side effects????

I have done once cycle of cypionate 600mg and eq 400mg for 12 wks about a year ago wich was my first time with the sauce.

Why don't you try someting like this:

wk 1-12 test 750mg wk
wk 1-10 eq 400mg wk
wk 7-12 tren-a 50mg-75mg eod
wk 13-15 prop 750mg wk
wk 1-15 a-dex 1mg eod
wk 1-15 hcg 350iu-500iu e5d
wk 16-18 PCT

*The prop is optional but well suited for most any cycle at the end for PCT benefits. If you don't run it, still start PCT wk 16.

*The a-dex will really combat the bloat, which really shouldn't be that bad on this cycle anyway. Keep your sodium intake under controll, don't cut it out, but be smart, eat clean and stay away from a lot of sugary foods and do your cardio and you should be fine as far as bloat is concerned.

*As for running tren w/o test, very bad idea IMO.

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 07:11:22 AM »
thank you very much for the info...... i had a fealing test was goin to be a must
I

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 01:27:11 PM »
hi bazz,
yes test is must,
and i  agree with arnold !
w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV