Author Topic: What are the mystery contents of Titus's letter from jail to Dan and Bob?  (Read 9297 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
sarcasm
Getbig V

Getbig!

Re: Official GETBIG.com fantasy football league!
Speaking of the truth....you really ARE having some issues arent you?

« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:58:52 PM »
   Quote Remove
Quote from: HERACLES on Today at 04:56:23 PM
WHo wants in on the official getbig.com fantasy foobtall league. Im the commish. Let me know if your in, ill send you league id and password.

We have to settle on a live draft date and time. I was thinking some time early July.

Its gonna be fun!

Kamali says he'll be the tight end but when Chick gets done with him he'll be a wide reciever.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
sarcasm
Getbig V

Getbig!

Quote Remove
WHo wants in on the official getbig.com fantasy foobtall league. Im the commish. Let me know if your in, ill send you league id and password.

We have to settle on a live draft date and time. I was thinking some time early July.

Its gonna be fun!

Kamali says he'll be the tight end but when Chick gets done with him he'll be a wide reciever.

are you suggesting he's already a wide reciever, Bobby?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
sarcasm
Getbig V

....and yet, even more proof.

Getbig!

Re: To anyone who cares
« Reply #4 on: Today at 04:39:14 PM »
   Quote Remove
Quote from: kmhphoto on Today at 04:37:40 PM
To go with his old posing trunks you asked to buy off him?
hey look who popped in, take any "interesting" pictures of oily beefcakes today, fag?
   Report to moderator

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
....and more.

sarcasm
Getbig V

Getbig!

Re: Anyone have Milos Sarcev new training DVD
« Reply #408 on: Today at 12:06:53 PM »
   Quote Remove
Quote from: Man of Steel on Today at 10:56:16 AM
Exactly, he's got this fantastic chemically altered body.......go live the dream!!!
are you saying that Luke Wood needs to not worry himself so much about the getbig antics and perfect his dick sucking skills so he will be the most popular IFBB pro posing session guy, Man of Steel?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Only fags send PM to one another..
I am a mini beast

sarcasm

• Getbig V
Only fags send PM to one another..
hahahah, exactly.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
....and more.

sarcasm
Getbig V

Getbig!

Re: Anyone have Milos Sarcev new training DVD
« Reply #408 on: Today at 12:06:53 PM »
   Quote Remove
Quote from: Man of Steel on Today at 10:56:16 AM
Exactly, he's got this fantastic chemically altered body.......go live the dream!!!
are you saying that Luke Wood needs to not worry himself so much about the getbig antics and perfect his dick sucking skills so he will be the most popular IFBB pro posing session guy, Man of Steel?

What are you trying to prove Bob? That you hang on to every post that sarcasm makes with the hope that you can be the object of one of his ownings?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
What are you trying to prove Bob? That you hang on to every post that sarcasm makes with the hope that you can be the object of one of his ownings?
he's obsessed.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Bob, please. Sarcasm's gay-panic is abundantly documented and a matter of weary amusement for the better adjusted among us. Engaging him on this level is beneath you.

I still would have given the Masters to Jeffers though.  :-\

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
An entire thread with out 240 in it. I am so fucken happy.

The Beef.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
An entire thread with out 240 in it. I am so fucken happy.

The Beef.

he got banned?
I am a mini beast

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he got banned?

Nah.  I'm developing a life outside of getbig.  Who woulda thunkit?

Bob, coming from me this might sound ironic, as I have been there before.  But you can't take this message board stuff so seriously.   I think there's a pretty good reason why he gets on your so much. 

For anyone that doesn't know, THIS IS SARCASM

mssive pwnage, bobby.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
I don't give a rats who he is...the point was, he cant seem to make a post without some sort of gay reference...he has sexual issues, it's quite obvious.

As for Mustafa...he should be thanking me. He's going to the Olympia due to my changes for the athletes.

knny187

• Getbig V
maybe you just turn him "on"

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
break out the tea-towels
P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't give a rats who he is...the point was, he cant seem to make a post without some sort of gay reference...he has sexual issues, it's quite obvious.

As for Mustafa...he should be thanking me. He's going to the Olympia due to my changes for the athletes.

Bob, you didn't think you could really diss mustafa all that time without pissing him off, didja? 

You insulted his physique/genetics on the radio show.  You talked trash about him onstage while commentating.  Then you ran your mouth about him meeting arnold, and told a story which was later proven untrue by pics of the whole incident.  MM > Chick.

thisiskeith12

Bob, you didn't think you could really diss mustafa all that time without pissing him off, didja? 

You insulted his physique/genetics on the radio show.  You talked trash about him onstage while commentating.  Then you ran your mouth about him meeting arnold, and told a story which was later proven untrue by pics of the whole incident.  MM > Chick.

All Bob said was he looks like he has parts of him that don't equal out, they look like they came from someone else.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
All Bob said was he looks like he has parts of him that don't equal out, they look like they came from someone else.

which time?

On the radio show, he predicted that with his wide wast and poor genetics, he would be in bottom 3rd.  Then, he specifically chose MM to call out for his conditioning, then gave Chris COok mad props for being a water balloon up there.

THEN, Bob gets on the post-show report and tells teh world about some confrontation that pic show never happened.  MM looked like a prick- then pics came out of the incident, where the two were laughing the whole time and shaking hands, with NO ONE watching.  If ANYONE runs up to arnold swearing and making accusations, everyone in the damn room is going to be watching, and it won't be smiles as the pics show.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
which time?

On the radio show, he predicted that with his wide wast and poor genetics, he would be in bottom 3rd.  Then, he specifically chose MM to call out for his conditioning, then gave Chris COok mad props for being a water balloon up there.

THEN, Bob gets on the post-show report and tells teh world about some confrontation that pic show never happened.  MM looked like a prick- then pics came out of the incident, where the two were laughing the whole time and shaking hands, with NO ONE watching.  If ANYONE runs up to arnold swearing and making accusations, everyone in the damn room is going to be watching, and it won't be smiles as the pics show.

are you saying bob has a personal problem with Mustafa and is being extremely unprofessional in letting these feelings affect his work?

thisiskeith12

240, your avatar makes you whorish.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
why don't you go take some pics of Craig and his new husband behind bars maybe they'll give you some "action" photos, hahahaha, you penis smoker.

hAHAHAHAHAH CLASSIC
$

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
HAHAHAH hey "Chick" you trying to get sarcasm's attention hahahaha epic man love hahahaha
$

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
sarcasm
Getbig V

Getbig!

Quote Remove

Its gonna be fun!

Chick, what happened to my fantasy football thread?  ???

Why was it deleted?  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Chick just found out sarcasm is mustafa and mustafa's brother's account. hahahaha. Brutal realization.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Chick just found out sarcasm is mustafa and mustafa's brother's account. hahahaha. Brutal realization.

Mustafa is gay...I guess you never know...