Author Topic: WFA card looking pretty good  (Read 3075 times)

Jaded

• Getbig II
WFA card looking pretty good
« on: June 06, 2006, 06:35:16 PM »
look at the line-up ... definitely worth buying more than UFC 60  >:(

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
Re: WFA card looking pretty good
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 06:45:45 PM »
WTF happened to Rodriguez?  I heard that he'd gained weight, but :o :o.

Still a great card...

And Bas is back, baby ;D

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 07:21:38 AM »
Yeah, he blew up to like 350 pounds, but he's down to like 280'ish now I think.  Went from a fat tub of shit... To a slightly less fat tub of shit.  He's done though, no interest in seeing him in the UFC again (which he will probably end up because of his name, and the fact there is diddly squat talent in the hw division).

Looks like a great card, wish they got a better fight for Miller though.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 04:09:55 PM »
Yeah, he blew up to like 350 pounds, but he's down to like 280'ish now I think.  Went from a fat tub of shit... To a slightly less fat tub of shit.  He's done though, no interest in seeing him in the UFC again (which he will probably end up because of his name, and the fact there is diddly squat talent in the hw division).

Say what you will, Dana White could spin it enough to make people think Sylvia/Rodriguez a PPV fight ;D

Jaded

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 04:45:10 PM »

Looks like a great card, wish they got a better fight for Miller though.

Sincaid looks like a promising fighter. i never heard of him before this fight card came out but he has a 9-2 record ... usually as a LHW but i guess he's moving down to MW for Miller

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 05:08:48 PM »

Sincaid looks like a promising fighter. i never heard of him before this fight card came out but he has a 9-2 record ... usually as a LHW but i guess he's moving down to MW for Miller
[/quote]

Former TUF LWT; coming of a win over james Irvin, but unfortunately best remembered for his TUF and UFN ass whippings...recepient, that is.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 10:11:39 PM »
Does anyone know who owns WFA now?  I know John Lewis was doing all the promoting years ago at the HardRock...