Author Topic: Funny Arnie Stories/legends  (Read 12001 times)

adadrian

• Getbig II
Funny Arnie Stories/legends
« on: June 07, 2006, 05:22:03 AM »
1. in the 1980 comeback arnie leans over to tell frank zane a joke,,,,,, and in frank's pose he was laughing that his next pose was completely screwed up

2. the great defeat of sergio, after ages of posing arnie says to sergio "screw this its taking to long lets go off" sergio agree's and as he walks off...arnie stands there poiting to sergio and saying to the crowd...look at that he walked off... so the crowd went beserk.

dont quote me on any of these as im not 100% accurate of what he said exatally but it was around those lines

Mark1

• Getbig III
Re: Funny Arnie Stories/legends
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 03:05:48 AM »
i like to hear stories about Arnold and his womanising..
or is it all bullshit, Onlyme??

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 08:20:30 PM »
i like to hear stories about Arnold and his womanising..
or is it all bullshit, Onlyme??
haha I don't think it is...in pumping iron the girl at the hotel askes him what his "special women" must look like....and he says i like them with a big ass, little ass and all that shit ahaha what a guy.
bodybuildersreality.com

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 08:33:51 PM »
haha I don't think it is...in pumping iron the girl at the hotel askes him what his "special women" must look like....and he says i like them with a big ass, little ass and all that shit ahaha what a guy.

big breasts.. small breast..  ;D

Also in his heyday his pic up line was: I want to fuck you!
just push some weight!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 03:06:53 AM »
yeah apparently it was as close as it gets in the 1970 O. Arnold duped sergio into thinking they were just going to walk off stage, and Arnold made it look like sergio had walked away in defeat. Brilliant strategy!
Scouser on Tour

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 06:12:11 PM »
...."I watch you"....."the Barbell above my head"
bodybuildersreality.com

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 02:21:15 AM »

That chick seemed so nervous. I wonder if he put the hard word on her....  8)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 01:51:52 PM »
On the bus at the end, Hes talking about Spahgetties and meatballs and Matty hooking him up with Louies sister. Then they can't fit on teh seat so they sit up high. that makes me crack up.
bodybuildersreality.com

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 12:30:11 PM »
Can't forget Arnie hiding...Katz's favorite shirt...

Mark1

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 04:08:32 AM »

ahh i thought that was Ken Waller... :P

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 04:34:53 AM »
Yea it was Waller. The movie made it way more of a big deal than it was.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 07:54:00 AM »
1. in the 1980 comeback arnie leans over to tell frank zane a joke,,,,,, and in frank's pose he was laughing that his next pose was completely screwed up

2. the great defeat of sergio, after ages of posing arnie says to sergio "screw this its taking to long lets go off" sergio agree's and as he walks off...arnie stands there poiting to sergio and saying to the crowd...look at that he walked off... so the crowd went beserk.

dont quote me on any of these as im not 100% accurate of what he said exatally but it was around those lines
Some of the stuff Schwarzenegger's said was made up; he knew that some would believe it, as proven even today with the same claims re-told countless times. Since then he's admitted making up some parts of it but the claims still stand.

A good example was the BS about psyching out opponents-virtually nothing provable, easy to say after the fact. It worked to this day-lots of Arnold nut-huggers still buy the stories no questions asked. hahahhahaha

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 09:43:41 AM »
That was Kenny Waller at the Mr. Universe that hid Katz's shirt.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 11:14:07 AM »
hard to tell whats true because of how many little lies they did.
bodybuildersreality.com

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 12:52:43 PM »
Here's one.  Back in the 70's, my Uncle who was a bodybuilder at the time went out to dinner with Arnold and some other bodybuilders.  My uncle said arnold was obnoxious, concieted, and stuck them with the check
X

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 03:42:31 PM »
Here's one.  Back in the 70's, my Uncle who was a bodybuilder at the time went out to dinner with Arnold and some other bodybuilders.  My uncle said arnold was obnoxious, concieted, and stuck them with the check

so?

Is that bad?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 05:44:42 PM »
an Arnold quote "being perfect, is one of the hardest things you know?"
bodybuildersreality.com

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 09:35:18 PM »

Your Uncle complained about that? He should have sucked Arnold's cock just for the pleasure of having dinner with him. Funny how guy's complain about somebody being stuck up like that. How many normal people have had the pleasure of having dinner with Arnold? Not many that's for sure.
h

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 02:01:56 PM »
This was way before he was famous
X

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 03:24:18 PM »
  Your Uncle complained about that? He should have sucked Arnold's cock just for the pleasure of having dinner with him. Funny how guy's complain about somebody being stuck up like that. How many normal people have had the pleasure of having dinner with Arnold? Not many that's for sure.

who cares? Arnold puts his pants on 1 leg at a time just like every other person on this planet.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 04:09:26 PM »
who cares? Arnold puts his pants on 1 leg at a time just like every other person on this planet.
actually I prefer to jump into mine ;)
bodybuildersreality.com

The D-Unit

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 08:19:57 AM »
No one hid big Mike's shirt...he misplaced it himself and they caught him on camera asking everyone about it.  The scene where Waller is throwing the football around and talking about messing with Katz was fillmed months later after they reviewed the footage and saw Katz freakin' out.  It was all made up to try and make the boring film a bit more fun.  Waller would remark later that he kinda regretted it becasue from there on out he would be booed off stage at competitions and found it very hard to be anything other than that mean guy who was screwing with that sweety Mike Katz....

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 08:33:23 AM »
No one hid big Mike's shirt...he misplaced it himself and they caught him on camera asking everyone about it.  The scene where Waller is throwing the football around and talking about messing with Katz was fillmed months later after they reviewed the footage and saw Katz freakin' out.  It was all made up to try and make the boring film a bit more fun.  Waller would remark later that he kinda regretted it becasue from there on out he would be booed off stage at competitions and found it very hard to be anything other than that mean guy who was screwing with that sweety Mike Katz....

Poor waller they treat him worse then the criminals.
just push some weight!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2006, 11:11:57 AM »
And then there was Arnold saying that he didn't go to his father's funeral, because it was too close to a contest. And the Car getting stolen story. haha Where did he come up with this shit?
bodybuildersreality.com

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2006, 11:41:12 AM »
the funeral story supposedly belonged to another bodybuilder...that's what he says on his interview on the DVD extras version of pumping iron
X