Author Topic: Jay cutler is ready for the Bigest Upset in Olympia history  (Read 7554 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
When I met Cutler at the Arnold, He was as always a Gentleman, and in my opinion, He looked so confident that this year will be the year that he finally kicks Coleman's ass. Coleman is almost a decade older than jay, and I dont think coleman will have it together comes Olympia. I told jay that, I'll be there cheering for him. Go Get Coleman
Get Big, or Die Trying

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: Jay cutler is ready for the Bigest Upset in Olympia history
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 07:54:10 AM »
Jay will win 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 and now 06

Now over the last 20 yrs....Lee Haney, Dorian and now Ronnie when has the current Olympia ever been defeated? Hasn't happened and WILL NOT happen unless Ronnie does not show up.

Ronnie will win!

The real question is...will the new judging criteria prevail? Smaller aesthetic bodies or will it still progress towards the Mass monsters... ::)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 08:13:41 AM »
I'm just ready to see some excitement from this sport. I hope an upset will stir things up for good this time
Get Big, or Die Trying

Slick Vic

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 08:22:23 AM »
Yes, we know - EVERY year is the year Jay gets Ronnie. I love Jay as much as the next guy but I just don't see The King being dethrone.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 08:24:16 AM »
Yes, we know - EVERY year is the year Jay gets Ronnie. I love Jay as much as the next guy but I just don't see The King being dethrone.

He was damn close last year, who's to say he couldn't? He continually gets better and better.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 08:26:22 AM »
Time will tell.  I like Ronnie but let's face it; the Olympia has been a bore-fest for decades.  An upset would get things moving a little

HUGEPECS, don't you know that when you're taking a pic with Jay you're supposed to wear a shirt that says "shut the f*** up and train"

Then again, there's always photoshop 8)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 08:28:03 AM »
who's to say he couldn't? 

The powers that be. You've followed the Olympia in the past right?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 08:31:55 AM »
He was damn close last year, who's to say he couldn't? He continually gets better and better.

Bodybuilding isn't a real sport. The results are predetermined ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 08:38:20 AM »
Jay looking blocky as usual + wrestling-style IFBB agenda = hopefully Coleman's final victory lap.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 08:39:04 AM »
Time will tell.  I like Ronnie but let's face it; the Olympia has been a bore-fest for decades.  An upset would get things moving a little

HUGEPECS, don't you know that when you're taking a pic with Jay you're supposed to wear a shirt that says "shut the f*** up and train"

Then again, there's always photoshop 8)

LOL...I'LL WEAR ONE NEXT TIME
Get Big, or Die Trying

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 08:52:22 AM »
I'd rather see Ronnie win. He has like 2 inches and 20-40 lbs of muscle on Jay that I can't see him overcoming. People are so used to seeing Ronnie they sometimes forget about how great he really is. He dwarfs Jay plain and simple. They're both great people and champions so I hope they both do their best, but my vote still goes to King Coleman.

Jay's day will come - but 2006 is Ronnie's year

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 09:35:26 AM »
I'd rather see Ronnie win. He has like 2 inches and 20-40 lbs of muscle on Jay that I can't see him overcoming. People are so used to seeing Ronnie they sometimes forget about how great he really is. He dwarfs Jay plain and simple. They're both great people and champions so I hope they both do their best, but my vote still goes to King Coleman.

Jay's day will come - but 2006 is Ronnie's year

Exacly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2006, 09:37:09 AM »
Ronnie has one arm of normal size and one arm appearing to be ran over by a train.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2006, 09:53:58 AM »
I've been saying that "this is Jay's year " for the past 4  years or so , now that I saw a pic of both Ronnie and Jay guest posing not too long ago ...I'm more confident than ever that Jay will finally win. ;) He's gonna knock the champ out... ;) he's that good.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2006, 09:58:34 AM »
Ronnie doesn't have a 20-40 pound advantage on Jay anymore I don't think. He's certainly bigger but I think the size difference is more like 10 lbs.

I think Ronnie looks terrible now, not what my idea of Mr. Olympia should be.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 10:00:35 AM »
Hear the exact same shit EVERY year and get the same results EVERY year.  No different in 2006.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 10:06:56 AM »
Hear the exact same shit EVERY year and get the same results EVERY year.  No different in 2006.

I don't see why it would not be possible. He's as big as Ronnie ....better conditioning at this point and no gut...
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 10:09:30 AM »
Ronnie brings it every year....he's always prepared.....he's always markedly better than the other competitors....Jay excluded.   Jay can take Ronnie only if he comes in at least 20-40% better than Ron.   You can't match the champ, you certainly can't "come close",  you gotta destroy Mr. Olympia......some far he's matched Ronnie in 2001 and last year IMHO.....this year he'll have to wipe him out to take the crown otherwise Big Ron will repeat for a 9th title.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2006, 10:21:07 AM »
Freeman is going to be a Silent giant - Believe that - AT the show he guest posed with Coleman on MAy 15th and the crowd was stunned that at 310 off season compared to a ronnie at 290 off season - Freeman is going to be doing damage.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »
Jay will win 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 and now 06

Now over the last 20 yrs....Lee Haney, Dorian and now Ronnie when has the current Olympia ever been defeated? Hasn't happened and WILL NOT happen unless Ronnie does not show up.

He will win!

The real question is...will the new judging criteria prevail? Smaller aesthetic bodies or will it still progress towards the Mass monsters... ::)

We do see some effort by the IFBB to reward aesthetics in the smaller shows....so that is good.    

But the MONSTER Show is the Olympia.

Thats when the T-REX'S Show up and destroy the smaller carnivores...it will always be that way.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 10:31:34 AM »
I don't see why it would not be possible. He's as big as Ronnie ....better conditioning at this point and no gut...

Because he's not put together as well as Ronnie, point blank.

Ronnie's 270 just looks better than Jay's 270. That being said, Ronnie is getting old and has suffered some pretty obvious injuries this offseason. Maybe this is the year that time catches up to big Ron. Should be interesting.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 10:33:11 AM »
Freeman is going to be a Silent giant - Believe that - AT the show he guest posed with Coleman on MAy 15th and the crowd was stunned that at 310 off season compared to a ronnie at 290 off season - Freeman is going to be doing damage.

Freeman is crazy built for his height.   But when the bones are long its hard to get that fullness that a shorter man gets.   He'll have to gain 30lbs of muscle at least.    The overall number doesnt matter, shawn ray dwarfed alot of superheavy's.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 10:33:21 AM »

Who cares what his conditioning looks like in June?  Come Olympia time Ronnie will nail it, and I wouldn't criticize Ronnie's gut and then just ignore Jay's.  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 10:36:56 AM »

Freeman is crazy built for his height.   But when the bones are long its hard to get that fullness that a shorter man gets.   He'll have to gain 30lbs of muscle at least.    The overall number doesnt matter, shawn ray dwarfed alot of superheavy's.

I agree.  I have met Freeman and he's a nice guy, but he always looks much better off season when he's carrying more weight on his frame.  When he diets down it takes away that illusion.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 10:43:47 AM »
Freeman at 300 on stage is Reality and that will be 30 pounds - no one dwafts him - he is bodybuilding , HIs parts are not weak or unbalanced. HIs waist is as small as Melivin and he is as big as Ronnie and his leg development is amazing for his height or any height. He has been overlooked and now they are looking -