Author Topic: Question for Lee Priest  (Read 5309 times)

castor troy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Question for Lee Priest
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2006, 12:47:28 AM »
This thread is a perfect example of what I have been talking about. Of all the questions asked Lee Priest chose only to respond to the negative one.  The person who started this board is interested and wanted to clarify certain things but instead he or she received speculations only from other members which is still not definite because the pro did not answer the question.  Most pros on the board alot of times ignore the questions that are relevant to bodybuilding and instead respond only to the negative ones. Yet, they want the internet boards to be clean.  The truth is it is a two way street.  If pros want a clean board then answer only to the questions or remarks made by people who seem to really care about bodybuilding.  ::)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2006, 01:12:40 AM »

Tyson have a bigger chest and probably delts then Lee in this pic  ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2006, 10:08:25 AM »
Lee should challenge tyson
Get Big, or Die Trying

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2006, 03:43:33 PM »
This thread is a perfect example of what I have been talking about. Of all the questions asked Lee Priest chose only to respond to the negative one.  The person who started this board is interested and wanted to clarify certain things but instead he or she received speculations only from other members which is still not definite because the pro did not answer the question.  Most pros on the board alot of times ignore the questions that are relevant to bodybuilding and instead respond only to the negative ones. Yet, they want the internet boards to be clean.  The truth is it is a two way street.  If pros want a clean board then answer only to the questions or remarks made by people who seem to really care about bodybuilding.  ::)

That's because someone already answered it.What you want me to be a parrot ok it's my daughter,it's my daughter.

happy

GOLEAFSGO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2006, 10:24:46 PM »

:'( :'( :'(

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2006, 01:52:12 AM »
That's because someone already answered it.What you want me to be a parrot ok it's my daughter,it's my daughter.

happy

GO LEE  ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2006, 03:28:55 AM »

happy

was that a parrott impersonation???  :-\ hahaha