Author Topic: You *will* become a female bodybuilding fan again  (Read 16795 times)

an123

• Getbig IV
Re: You *will* become a female bodybuilding fan again
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2006, 10:01:40 AM »
That woman is obviously figure/fitness... Hopefully she doesn't ruin her body trying to compete with the IFBB pro "women".

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2006, 10:16:33 AM »
As for the claims that she's 'not a bodybuilder', you guys are flat-out wrong.  Sounds cliché, but female bodybuilders come in all shapes and sizes, and despite your efforts to pigeonhole the women into various categories, at the end of the day, they are *all* 'female bodybuilders', from Monica Brant on up to Iris Kyle.  They're just at different stages of exceptional physique development.
Great point, Tre. Rachelle is definitely a bodybuilder, and a sexy one at that.  :P She just apparently doesn't believe androgens are a defining requirement for female bodybuilding.

Jodi thinking of implants?  :o Just say NO, Jodi!  :-*
Lee

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2006, 10:47:11 AM »
Rumor is that Jodi has recently wanted to get breast implants herself...

You need to get over the Enrique Iglesias/"Hero" incident.

You look great, just let it go.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bast175

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2006, 10:51:33 AM »
You need to get over the Enrique Iglesias/"Hero" incident.

You look great, just let it go.

YIP
Zack

how dare you

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2006, 10:54:53 AM »
Great point, Tre. Rachelle is definitely a bodybuilder, and a sexy one at that.  :P She just apparently doesn't believe androgens are a defining requirement for female bodybuilding.

Righto, and I wholeheartedly support her decision to stick with non-enhanced supplementation - it works for her...very well, I might add.

She informed me the other day that she's decided not to defend her "Best Legs" title at BodyRock Expo this year...she said that she'd like to 'share the wealth' by giving someone else a chance to win.  Gotta love her!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2006, 02:07:37 PM »
http://www.rachellecannon.com/index.htm

She needs to update her website. With pictures! More pictures! New pictures! Etcetera!  :-*

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2006, 06:20:34 PM »
Sigh.  I love ignorance.   ::)

By the way, it's "feminine."

15% in this industry is high.  It's barely an off season bodyfat percentage.  It's not the low bodyfat that is the main concern.  It's the drug use and the types of diets the girls are on that might be lacking necessary nutrients or food groups.  It is possible to get into the single digit percentages and keep your curves, have your hair shiny and healthy, and have good skin.  The majority of your top figure girls are in the 6.5 to 9 percent range.  I tend to go on stage at about 7 percent.

By the way, breasts don't make a woman.  They are simply two mounds of fat sitting on a chest when you really get down too it.  There are plenty of other factors that go into what determines a woman's "femininity."

I am sorry for spelling error

but seriously, women under 15% BF don't look right, and yes the breast are two mounds of fat.  But my god fat never looked or felt so good.  Everyone also says that women BB look so much better in the off season. I am willing to guess that at 7% BF your breast are not there anymore.  Also if breast are not so important why do most women BB get implants?

under 10% BF and fake breast doesn't make for a pretty picture.
Here comes the money shot

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2006, 09:57:12 PM »
I was a very small B, bordering on an A cup when I began lifting weights, so there wasn't much there to begin with.  I've always had a gymnast's build, even though I've never done a flip or twirl in the air in my life.   My breasts remain an A throughout the entire contest prep, and I never go completely flat chested.

I'm sitting between 8 and 9 percent bodyfat as we speak, and I definitely look feminine.  I still have curves, especially from the waist down.

By the way, implants are not in my future.  Jezebelle obviously needs a new source for her (his?) information.  I happen to like my body just the way it is.
Jodi

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2006, 11:22:50 AM »
I was a very small B, bordering on an A cup when I began lifting weights, so there wasn't much there to begin with.  I've always had a gymnast's build, even though I've never done a flip or twirl in the air in my life.   My breasts remain an A throughout the entire contest prep, and I never go completely flat chested.

I'm sitting between 8 and 9 percent bodyfat as we speak, and I definitely look feminine.  I still have curves, especially from the waist down.

By the way, implants are not in my future.  Jezebelle obviously needs a new source for her (his?) information.  I happen to like my body just the way it is.

Hahhahh That's just one among many rumors...
I Love The True Adon

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2006, 11:34:52 AM »
Hahhahh That's just one among many rumors...

"All the rumours are untrue."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2006, 11:39:38 AM »

You be in Chicago this weekend for JRNats, TreNugga?
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2006, 01:58:44 PM »
these women are the real female bodybuilders, they have nice and hard muscles and still look very feminine, that's a lovely and wonderful thing to see
Get Big, or Die Trying