Author Topic: Pro's that started cycling as teenagers  (Read 1731 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Pro's that started cycling as teenagers
« on: June 07, 2006, 08:13:44 PM »
I have heard that Lee and Flex both started at late teenage years... but were they already "genetic freaks" to begin with, or did just cycling alone help them to a far greater degree? Also, is there a truly "natural limit" that will have an effect if u start juicing before u reach it, or does it not really matter, as long as you've built somewhat of a good base.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Pro's that started cycling as teenagers
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 08:56:14 PM »
I have heard that Lee and Flex both started at late teenage years... but were they already "genetic freaks" to begin with, or did just cycling alone help them to a far greater degree? Also, is there a truly "natural limit" that will have an effect if u start juicing before u reach it, or does it not really matter, as long as you've built somewhat of a good base.

That might have something to do with Lee being 5"1

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 09:00:23 PM »
lee isnt 5'1 he is 5'4
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 09:03:33 PM »
seen many people cycle as teenagers and turn into fat blobs by 23
Vince G kynoselen KING!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 07:47:14 AM »
I did my first cycle when i was 17 and it didn't do me any harm. 250mg of test every week for ten weeks. I put on 20lbs ;D No pct :( Did a second cycle ten weeks after [adding 200mg of deca for 8 weeks and 30 mg of dbol for six weeks, a good basic 'old school' cycle], and then didn't do any gear for five years. Before i get flamed you have to remember that this was pre internet, and i was relying on the bodybuilders in my gym for info and advice. To be fair, other than doing it to young i have no regrets. However, if any youngsters are reading this - WAIT TILL YOU'RE AT LEAST 21!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 09:43:16 AM »
Thats not a long enough cycle to do any harm. You were one of the smart ones,Most teens would have liked what they saw and would want to keep going and screw everything up.

I don't think allot of the pro's started using until there late 20's. to be honest theres allot of AAS user's that do NOT condone steroid use by teens,pro's being one of them.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 03:08:17 AM »
Lee started using gear at the age of 10.  Had he waited until he was through puberty he would have been 6'2.  This has been established by various medical experts. 

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 05:31:56 AM »
hi,
i read some text about teen's on roids,
 and i find in USA , there are more than    5  millions teens using roids...

w

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2006, 05:50:21 AM »
Naw in Lee's case both his parents are short, his height is a result of his genetics.

"The growth plate, also known as the epiphyseal plate or physis, is the area of growing tissue near the end of the long bones in children and adolescents. Each long bone has at least two growth plates: one at each end. The growth plate determines the future length and shape of the mature bone. When growth is complete--sometime during adolescence--the growth plates close and are replaced by solid bone."

In almost all cases the growth plates are closed at 16-18 YO.  This does not mean start gearing up at 18..........you have to be mature enough to use them.  Ive so many kids think they are like wild animals 30 minutes after they take a shot............."Yeah I'm on the juice now I have to be a psychotic asshole"  LOL  These punks crack me up.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2006, 09:42:13 AM »

In almost all cases the growth plates are closed at 16-18 YO.  This does not mean start gearing up at 18..........you have to be mature enough to use them.  Ive so many kids think they are like wild animals 30 minutes after they take a shot............."Yeah I'm on the juice now I have to be a psychotic asshole"  LOL  These punks crack me up.

I see these things too.  1 day after a TestE shot, dude's like 'GGGGGGRRRRRRRR, I'm going crazy'

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2006, 08:12:37 PM »
lee isnt 5'1 he is 5'4

Hahaha...5'4 my ass!
Shawn Ray is 5'6 and towers over Lee.