Author Topic: what is HGH good for?  (Read 1853 times)

chrisg

• Getbig II
  • "No! Try not! Do! Or do not. There is no try."
what is HGH good for?
« on: June 08, 2006, 05:41:02 PM »
I got some SPAM in my email inbox and the link was to a Canadian online pharmacy. I checked it out for the hell of it and one of things they were selling were bottles of Human Growth Hormone. All it said about it was that HGH greatly diminishes after the age of 20 and beyond. Does it increase testosterone or what exactly does it do? Are there dangers such as your body slowing down your normal production of HGH when you're supplementing with more of it? Thanks.
P.R.: ate four lbs p-butter in 3 days

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: what is HGH good for?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 06:33:24 PM »
Good for muscle growth and fat loss, but it needs to be taken for extended periods of time to be worth anything, as well as run with standard AAS cycles. Be prepared to stay on 4-6 months mini mum and to spend a butt load of money.

BTW, stay away from that web site...no doubt fake.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 12:27:54 PM »
Numerous studies have been conducted on the effects and benefits of HGH injections; the most complete study was done by Dr. Rudman and was published in the New England Journal of Medicine on July 5, 1990. The journal reported that men who had taken HGH injections had shown an 8.8 percent gain in lean muscle mass and a 14 percent decrease in body fat - without any change in diet or activity!

If you look at all the studies that have been conducted on Human Growth Hormone for injection therapy you will find the following list of facts demonstrating the benefits of HGH:

14% average decrease in fat
8.8% average increase in muscle and lean body structures
Improved skin texture resulting in a more youthful appearance
Fewer skin wrinkles
Increased bone density, reversal of osteoporosis
Faster healing of any type of injury, fracture, or wound
Greatly enhanced immunity and resistance to infection
Enhanced brain function, retention of intellect with aging
Improvement in Alzheimer and Parkinson's syndromes
Improved sex drive
Improvement in overall physical and mental well being
Improved exercise tolerance
Improved mood, with less depression and fatigue
Improved heart and kidney function
Greater cardiac output
Elimination of cellulite

: What Can I Expect?

A: It typically takes two - six months of treatment to truly experience the benefit from Human Growth Hormone therapy. Individuals may see the following benefits each month as follows:

Month 1: Improved stamina, better and sounder sleep, more optimistic attitude, improved skin, and an increase in energy.

Month 2: Improved muscle tone, enhanced sexual function, improved nail growth, improved skin tone, better digestion, increase in strength and beginning weight loss.

Month 3: Improved mental processes, muscle size increase, increase in sexual desire, greater body flexibility.

Month 4: General heightening of the first three results.

Month 5: Impressive weight loss and reduction in inches (greater body mass with reduction in adipose tissue), improved and thickened skin, greater skin elasticity, and improved hair appearance (i.e. healthier looking hair).

Month 6: Greatly reduced cellulite, improved eyesight, better emotional stability, stronger immune system with greater resistance to colds and flu, reduction in joint pain and soreness, greater exercise tolerance, in cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides, and improved heart rate.

Individual improvements and results may differ.
w

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 06:57:10 PM »
I got some SPAM in my email inbox and the link was to a Canadian online pharmacy. I checked it out for the hell of it and one of things they were selling were bottles of Human Growth Hormone. All it said about it was that HGH greatly diminishes after the age of 20 and beyond. Does it increase testosterone or what exactly does it do? Are there dangers such as your body slowing down your normal production of HGH when you're supplementing with more of it? Thanks.

Be careful.  Spam does not bring good moral ethic to the business, I would not trust them.

AG-Guys

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 07:31:32 PM »
If your prone to cancers, cancer cell proliferation...just one of the minor risks!  ;)

chrisg

• Getbig II
  • "No! Try not! Do! Or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 06:02:04 PM »
Numerous studies have been conducted on the effects and benefits of HGH injections; the most complete study was done by Dr. Rudman and was published in the New England Journal of Medicine on July 5, 1990. The journal reported that men who had taken HGH injections had shown an 8.8 percent gain in lean muscle mass and a 14 percent decrease in body fat - without any change in diet or activity!

If you look at all the studies that have been conducted on Human Growth Hormone for injection therapy you will find the following list of facts demonstrating the benefits of HGH:

You said injections. This site was for capsules. I know results are more immediate w/ injecting anything, but do is there even such thing as HGH in a capsule?

I'll keep in mind that they're probably not a trustworthy pharmacy. Besides, $89.95 for 15 days of capsules--F**k that!
P.R.: ate four lbs p-butter in 3 days

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 07:46:04 AM »
I would say do online research and then ask what others think.

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 01:46:04 PM »
would 1 unit per day 5 on 2 off be effective???

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 02:02:11 PM »
how many Iu do you have

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 02:07:30 PM »