Author Topic: Strength when your on  (Read 963 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
Strength when your on
« on: June 09, 2006, 06:13:06 PM »
Hey guys I am kind of floating between whether I want to use or not I just cant decide if I want to cross over or not... 
I here about the weight you guys gain but what I am interested in is strength more than anything.  What kind of strength gains do you guys experience when you are on, and how much of the strength do you usually keep?  I have an established source and I just cant make up my mind, I am thinking about:
wk1-12test cyp 500mg
wk1-4 or 5 d-bol or anabol 50mg a day 
 not to sure about how much to take and when to start novadex though, another thing if I think I am getting gyno am I supposed to start taking novadex immediately?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Strength when your on
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 06:23:13 PM »
On those two compounds your strength will shoot through the roof, everyone is different but I imagine you'll add a good 70-100lbs. to your bench press alone.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 06:40:59 PM »
your strenght is all up to you! not what your shooting.just cause your shooting a certain amount in you a week doe not mean your gonna get big and get alot of strenght.
you get what you put into it,you just cant use gear and sit at home.you still have to bust your ass in the gym.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 07:17:20 PM »
another thing if I think I am getting gyno am I supposed to start taking novadex immediately?

Yes

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 12:21:34 AM »
Yes

If your nipples start feeling really sore and sensitive, start blasting Nolva!!