Author Topic: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it  (Read 42878 times)

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
Re: Question for Guy Grundy, if he has the balls to answer it
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2006, 06:18:20 PM »

Because I don't pay them anymore.  And everyone would bug the hell out of them the minute I put it out.  Simply put, its to keep them from being harrassed by folks around here which they would do 24/7.  So don't bother asking

To sell products online you actually have to "sell" them.  Not just put them up for sale on a site no one will ever look at.

Will someone please kill this guy before I kill myself..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2006, 06:25:04 PM »
Wait, wait, wait...

Just because you choose to be a vendor of particular product-
and the company that makes that product pays an athlete to endorse that product-

DOES NOT give you license to claim that person is endorsing you, Vince.

You re-sell VYOtech products, right?  Do you go around telling ppl that SHawn Ray endorses you?  Hell, why not sell Hanes on your site so you can claim Michael Jordan is a Caliber Titness athlete?

Shawn Ray endorses Vyo-Tech.  Polices regarding athletes from Vyo-Tech are not the same as for Synthetek Industries.  I can use any of the images listed from the Vyo-Tech website for selling Vyo-Tech product including that of any pictures released by Shawn Ray, or Melvin Anthony, or Bill Wilmore for the purpose of selling Vyo-Tech products.

Problem is my main supplement line ISN't VYO-Tech.  Its Genesis Nutrition which the company local to me.  I carry and sell their full line of products.  Therefore, no pictures of Shawn Ray 

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2006, 06:28:35 PM »

Shawn Ray endorses Vyo-Tech.  Polices regarding athletes from Vyo-Tech are not the same as for Synthetek Industries.  I can use any of the images listed from the Vyo-Tech website for selling Vyo-Tech product including that of any pictures released by Shawn Ray, or Melvin Anthony, or Bill Wilmore for the purpose of selling Vyo-Tech products.

Problem is my main supplement line ISN't VYO-Tech.  Its Genesis Nutrition which the company local to me.  I carry and sell their full line of products.  Therefore, no pictures of Shawn Ray 

So Phil Hernon endorses your products?  Or he endorses products for another company, which are resold by dozens or hundreds of companies worldwide?

When you drop Phil's name, and he wouldn't shake your hand in real life, there is a little irony.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2006, 06:46:52 PM »
So Phil Hernon endorses your products?  Or he endorses products for another company, which are resold by dozens or hundreds of companies worldwide?

When you drop Phil's name, and he wouldn't shake your hand in real life, there is a little irony.

Its part of a private company agreement which I won't go into with you 240.   You'll find out when everyone else does pretty soon

Now go sell some websites bro.... ;D
A

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2006, 06:52:01 PM »

I made my intentions very clear.  No planning of fights until after I've finished competing.  Its my money and flying to Cali isn't cheap.  And I certainly don't expect Grundy or Mentis to pay a dime as they'll find some dum ass excuse not to pay.  Then I have to watch Grundy's ass when I get there as he'll problably have some stooges waiting for me.  Then I have to watch his ass again as I'm sure his intentions is to make some money off this.  Grundy may fool some of you assholes but he doesn't fool me.
you are the most delusional motherf.ucker i've ever heard, why on earth would Guy waste his friends time when he could whip your ass inside of 30 seconds? you don't honestly think you can fight do you? checkers looks to physical for that pathetic body of yours.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2006, 06:53:54 PM »
I'm heading to bed.  There is not enough time in the day to tell people about the last 3 years of my business.
A

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2006, 06:57:23 PM »
I'm heading to bed.  There is not enough time in the day to tell people about the last 3 years of my business.
maybe you'll dream that you kicked Guy's ass while you're sleeping but that's the only way it's ever going to happen.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2006, 07:00:50 PM »
Vince....honestly, what type of meds are you on ? or better yet, what meds are you forgetting to take ? First I thought you were a gimmick account and those contest pics were a joke, but you actually are for real. Although comical, the things you say are from an individual screaming for help. Do you honestly think your body looked like it did contest day because of a problem in the final 72 hours ? Please answer this.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2006, 07:02:26 PM »
Vince....honestly, what type of meds are you on ? or better yet, what meds are you forgetting to take ? First I thought you were a gimmick account and those contest pics were a joke, but you actually are for real. Although comical, the things you say are from an individual screaming for help. Do you honestly think your body looked like it did contest day because of a problem in the final 72 hours ? Please answer this.

Vince has funhouse mirrors in his apartment.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2006, 07:07:28 PM »
Vince has funhouse mirrors in his apartment.

So you are saying Vince used this technique as his pre-contest prep ?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2006, 07:35:05 PM »
can someone please post pics of Vince in this thread? I am internet retarded.
E

Rottmag

« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2006, 07:40:16 PM »
Vince,

If nothing else, you [truly] are entertainment vaule.

Thanks for the laughs and giggles.

Sincerely.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2006, 10:14:44 PM »
Vince you are so full of shit.  I swear I bet you are actually a white guy from the South but with all the shit you throw around you actually took on the look of shit, so you actually turned color.  As a former professional athlete who was sponsored (Rebok, Alamo, Vuarnet, Revo were majors, even Hooters) I always loved it when my name was thrown out there for the public.  And I made money from each one of them except Rebok who provided me with shoes and clothes.  One of the things you do as a signed athlete is allow your sponsor to use your name to promote their products.  You not releasing any names proves to everyone that you are full of shit and a fucking scam artist.  And no way in hell you sponsor anyone for any kind of monetary compensation.  NO WAY.  The only reason why you won;t give out any names is that if you even made up a name someone on here will check it out and see if its true.  Have you ever seen anyone yet defend you in any way.  Not once I have read or seen any kind of support on your side.  you are a one man army losing a battle royally.  Vince, give it up already your bullshit is gettng old.  You are basically here for entertainment and for all of us to laugh at.  You challenge Guy and back down, you tell everyone you worked for the Cardinals or Eagles or whoever, now you say you sponsor people but won't give out their names.  I swear you make me laugh so much.  It's a great ab workout, thanks.  Gotta through in Km even though I hated that crap.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2006, 10:19:41 PM »
I agree with onlyme's post completely, Vince is and always has been full of sh*tl. LOL, having signed athletes that he can't name because he all of a sudden dropped them and stopped paying them, ROFL..good one.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #189 on: June 11, 2006, 10:33:27 PM »
You know back in the day, say about 2 years ago, nobody else but Chris Mason and myself seemed to notice that Vince was a visitor from outer space.  Its funny to see how times have changed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #190 on: June 11, 2006, 10:35:14 PM »
You know back in the day, say about 2 years ago, nobody else but Chris Mason and myself seemed to notice that Vince was a visitor from outer space.  Its funny to see how times have changed.

As time goes by, the crazy appear saner and some of the sane appear to fall apart.  Horton, Vince, and a few choice pros here have really talked themselves into complete exposure.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #191 on: June 11, 2006, 10:37:18 PM »
As time goes by, the crazy appear saner and some of the sane appear to fall apart.  Horton, Vince, and a few choice pros here have really talked themselves into complete exposure.

This is way beyond exposure bro, Vince is doing so much back-paddling right now that he's starting to get lost in his own bullshit

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: June 12, 2006, 03:13:46 AM »
He's fallen & he can't get up!!!!,...doesn't have a leg to stand on either.Must be tasting the quick(shit)sand by this point in time.I agree w/onlyme in the regard that any athlete would more than likely be happy to recieve any publicity (so long as its good) from any company that would endorse them.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2006, 05:26:27 AM »
I've never heard of a CEO that signs athletes to endorsement contracts and then refuses to give out their names.  Doesn't that kind of go against the idea of endorsing someone?   Usually you want to get as much publicity as possible for people that you sponsor.  Vince must have picked up this idea from the marketing seminar he attended in the Bizzaro world.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: June 12, 2006, 07:12:14 AM »
can someone please post pics of Vince in this thread? I am internet retarded.

;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 12, 2006, 07:13:59 AM »
thanks... thats just priceless. worst competition body I have ever seen... by far.
E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 12, 2006, 08:45:24 AM »
you are the most delusional motherf.ucker i've ever heard, why on earth would Guy waste his friends time when he could whip your ass inside of 30 seconds? you don't honestly think you can fight do you? checkers looks to physical for that pathetic body of yours.

Hahahaha.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 12, 2006, 08:58:44 AM »
Hahahaha.

It is true that he(vince) is the joke of the bb world. But who knows, he may be able to fight. In my 20 plus years in martial arts I have never seen a super muscular dude who can fight well. Shamrock is the exception, if he even fits that description. I'm not taking anything away from Grundy, he may be a well rounded fighter, who knows? I'm just saying muscle mass doesn't mean anything in the fight world. I would gladly step into a cage with any ifbb pro, but I wouldn't even entertain the thought of fighting Chuck Liddell. That being said, I still think Vince looks horrible and has no business competing(in bb).
E

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: June 12, 2006, 09:26:46 AM »
I dont know whats funnier, this thread or the fact that I just realized the chick working on the computer next to me in the library is really a dude in drag(serious)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: June 12, 2006, 09:27:34 AM »
I dont know whats funnier, this thread or the fact that I just realized the chick working on the computer next to me in the library is really a dude in drag(serious)

thats why they made camera phones. Pic?
E